Presidential Update: Week Six

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 12:05:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Aloha!

Since blade is unable to post this tonight, I will be doing this week's post--more of a Vice Presidential update, but whatever.

We have reached out to Daytona for Tournament Director, and we as an administration are certainly eager to see more tournaments hosted on the site. Currently, the Adopt-a-Noob tournament is well underway, and is going well. I look forward to seeing it develop, and to potentially having more of these tournaments run.

The new voting initiatives have also markedly decreased the number of unvoted debates, and when last we checked, only 5 debates had gone unovted. Our goal is to get that number down to zero, and we are confident that marker can be achieved soon.

That's all folks! Hope everyone had a great week :)

-bsh1
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 12:07:33 AM
Thanks for the update, bsh! I'm hoping to get my tournament up and running soon, but it seems to have died down a bit.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 12:09:36 AM
At 7/20/2014 12:07:33 AM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
Thanks for the update, bsh! I'm hoping to get my tournament up and running soon, but it seems to have died down a bit.

I could use a good tournament before I got college.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 12:11:35 AM
Thanks for the update Bsh. :)

Also, good luck to all my fellow noobs in the tourney! :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 12:12:04 AM
At 7/20/2014 12:09:36 AM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 7/20/2014 12:07:33 AM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:

I could use a good tournament before I got college.

Great! I'll bump the thread in a little bit so you can sign-up.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics