Jump to topic:

Not SNP1

lifemeansevolutionisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 8:19:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am curious why there are a few people that think I am SNP1. Some people have given their reasons, and have decided to ignore what I told them in response, but does anyone out there have any logical reasons for why they think we are the same person?
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:53:02 PM
At 7/21/2014 8:19:39 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
I am curious why there are a few people that think I am SNP1. Some people have given their reasons, and have decided to ignore what I told them in response, but does anyone out there have any logical reasons for why they think we are the same person?

Well, first of all, you are obviously an older member, seeing that your username was inspired by LifeMeansGodIsGood...
Additionally, highly active users such as SNP1 generally do not randomly quit the site without any notice, and you seem a lot like him in terms of interests and intelligence.
So yeah... it's all circumstantial, but I don't think it is unreasonable to believe that you are SNP1.
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 1:50:45 AM
I once made the mistake of creating a thread. You're most definitely SNP1
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 4:46:19 AM
At 7/22/2014 1:50:45 AM, ChosenWolff wrote:
And you're jiffy pop!!!!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 7:32:35 AM

Finally admitting it? :P
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 7:33:29 AM
At 7/22/2014 7:32:35 AM, Romanii wrote:

Finally admitting it? :P
I admitted nothing of the sort
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 5:36:54 PM
At 7/21/2014 9:53:02 PM, Romanii wrote:

Well, first of all, you are obviously an older member, seeing that your username was inspired by LifeMeansGodIsGood...

That is actually because I am friends with people that were members. They showed me his stuff, so when I did make an account I decided to parody it.

Additionally, highly active users such as SNP1 generally do not randomly quit the site without any notice,

He started his first full semester of college (we are friends irl).

and you seem a lot like him in terms of interests and intelligence.

Which is actually how we met. We met at a few conventions, found out we were going to be going to the same college, and easily became friends.

So yeah... it's all circumstantial, but I don't think it is unreasonable to believe that you are SNP1.

I guess it isn't, but it is still weird when people say that.

I am making this because there are 2 members that seem to say, at every given opportunity, that I am SNP1. It gets annoying, and I am just curious if there is any logical reason behind it. It does not mean that I am SNP1, it doesn't mean that I am not. It just means I am asking people for why they think I am.
After all, there are some key differences between us, that I am pretty sure should be obvious.

SNP1=Atheist
Me=Theist
SNP1=Jesus Myth
Me=Historical Jesus
SNP1= Science and history trumps all
Me= 5 key pillars (Science, Math, History, Philosophy, and Logic)

Those are just a few differences. I guess I see how people might think we are the same person, but I could also say that SNP1 and Demonlord343 are the same person since they voted for each other on so many debates, both started relatively in the same time period, both voted on almost all of each others polls. Why not say they are the same? BTW, I know they are not because I am friends with both of them (and Owlz8) in real life.