Jump to topic:

Political Party options

RichardOfTheM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 6:34:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
While setting up my profile I went to add my political party but the seems to be no Conservative party. However there is all the other British political parties even a minority party like the Greens. I may just be being a little dumb and missing something as it is getting quite late! But if what I'm saying its true it is very odd not to have the party in power in Britain as an option.

Any help would be much appreciated
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 6:36:07 PM
At 7/22/2014 6:34:22 PM, RichardOfTheM wrote:
While setting up my profile I went to add my political party but the seems to be no Conservative party. However there is all the other British political parties even a minority party like the Greens. I may just be being a little dumb and missing something as it is getting quite late! But if what I'm saying its true it is very odd not to have the party in power in Britain as an option.

Those are only American parties
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
RichardOfTheM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 6:38:58 PM
At 7/22/2014 6:36:07 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
At 7/22/2014 6:34:22 PM, RichardOfTheM wrote:

Those are only American parties
Oh.. thank you for such a speedy reply! Does seem a little odd to only include American parties. But oh well thats cleared that up! Thanks again!