Jump to topic:

DDO House of Cards (Episode 9)

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 11:45:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
NEIN NEIN NEIN! Sorry for the long absence y'all, I've just been busy. I am updating this before I check up on the mafia game I am in, so this topic should not be used against me, saying that I am lurking. I was also having a bit of a writer's block with this episode, and even lost interest for this series. Luckily, in the future, I have planned out some interesting turns, but for now, enjoy the episode, folks.

DDO House of Cards
Episode 9
Written by: Daytonanerd
=============================================================
"Yay, do you have a status report on our target?"-Seventhprofessor

"Yes I do, ma'am. Our target is at the Beatles Bar on East Harrison Street, on the corner with Lennon Avenue. He seems to have the gut of an Irishman! He is drinking more beers than a New Year's Frat Party!"-Yay842

"Okay, we get it Yay, he is a heavy drinker. Thank you for the service. I can take this from here."-Seventh

"No prob, sir. Hey about that r-"-Yay

I hung up the phone right then.

"Everything is going according to plan. Before I walk into the bar, I must act smooth, nonchalant. I will take a potato chip...

AND EAT IT!"-Seventh

Yeah, I was being a bit dramatic, but so what? I was a bit excited, okay?
The Beatles bar was a run-down little joint from the 60's, and all of its aging shows. At its prime, the Beatles bar was considered the finest bar in all of the district. Now, it's just a place for old men and people who really don't know the area well, and figure that something named after a classic band will somehow be great.

My target fit with the second category. He was still new to the area, and mainly had his boyfriend rive him around everywhere, since the boyfriend has been around for a while.

I was here to steal this man.

After I ate my potato chip, I walked in, with smooth steps. Luckily, the target was too drunk to even care that someone walked in, so I still had control how this situation would pan out.

I sat down next to him at the bar

"Yeah, I'd like a Strawberry Fields, please?"-Seventh

"Seventh, what are you doing here?"-Target

"Oh, hi! What are you doing in a place like this?"-Seventh

"I could ask you the same thing"-Target said, not noticing that he already had asked the same thing

"Fair enough. I came here to make cheap Beatles jokes, so that my secret stalkers will think I'm a relatively entertaining guy. And you?"- Seventh

"Well I, uh, I... Came here to party!"-Target

We were the only two people besides the bartender in the bar.

"Well, that turned out great, didn't it?"-Seventh

"Yeah! You know! It was like... I drank... I drank... I drank... I drank... I drank..."-Target

He could have gone on for all time, but luckily, I stopped him.

"Okay, okay. So why'd you really come here?"-Seventh

I was right in thinking that he would spill out his secrets in this state.

Tears started flowing down his face, and it became obvious that the target was a sad drunk.

"It's just... Him and I, ya know? We *sniff* we just can't agree. He wants to get married on a weekend weed excursion in Seattle, but I'm just not ready! I want to go to bars like this, and keep my eyes on the hot men! So, he said he wanted a break, and now I'm going to throw up"-Target says, promptly throwing up

"I understand, man. Look, I really want to help you out with this, you know? I can help talk you out of situations like this. However, I don't think that a bar is the best place for this."-Seventh

"Thanks man *sniff*. Where were you thinking?"-Target

"I was thinking the Chamberlain Hotel, down a few blocks. It's really nice. However, we can't be seen checking in together, otherwise, well..."

"Well, I guess I wouldn't mind that bad."-Target

"Don't talk like that. We'll get you back with him in no time."-Seventh

"Thanks Sev. I love you man!"-Target

And he meant what he said.
The next morning, I woke up early in the hotel room, about 6 AM.

I had to make sure that what happened last night was a reality. I thought so, with the way my @ss hurt, but everything was confirmed when a naked, sleeping YYW was next to me, holding an odd mask from some weird anime.

"It worked." was what I whispered to myself.

I went back to sleep, with a grin on my face.
I was awakened for a second time that morning, this time not of my own doing.

A shriek came from YYW:

"What the f*cking hell, man! What in the name of Christ!"

I looked up at him, in fake confusion

"I don't know what you're talking about. Last night wasn't something to scream about. The screaming happened earlier."-Seventh

"Oh you F*CKING WANKER! I am SO exacting my revenge on you. I will go straight to the tabloids with this!"-YYW

"Yeah, not a good idea. Who would they believe more? A gay guy who likes to get drunk at bars and is new to the scene, or the experienced gentleman who has a dead wife? Just think about that for a second."-Seventh

YYW thought for a moment, and then he conceded.

"Damn you, Seventh. Just... Damn you."-YYW

"You know, I wasn't lying when I said that you would be getting together again with Bsh. I need you to be near him, so you can carry out my instructions."-Seventh

"And tell me, why would I do that?"-YYW

"Because, YYW, I have pictures and video of this entire thing, and my people are good editors. I could have video of you having sex with any man in the country. But we wouldn't want that, would we?"-Seventh

"F*ck you. F*ck you so hard."-YYW

I gave a wink

"Oh believe me, you already did. Now, let's get down to work, shall we?"-Seventh

Now, you may be repulsed with me, but this was the best course of action that I could take. You may be asking: "But aren't you straight?" Indeed, I am. But I have my priorities set. When it is for the greater good of my power, I am willing to blur the lines a bit. Now, I have a slave for me in YYW, which means I already have his vote for the bill but with him being able to influence Bsh, I will be able to rack up all the votes I need to make this whole operation a success. These drastic measures are what it takes to ensure victory. You have to be willing to take any step in order to win.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 9:12:29 AM
UmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 11:19:14 AM
ASFJK!!! Yay!! You're Still doing this!!! I knew you wouldn't leave us hanging!!!

*happy dance* uh Huh aww yeah * happy dance*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 11:20:25 AM
Potato chip?

What's a strawberry fields? I'm assuming its a drink.
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 11:22:34 AM
HOLy MOTHER oF GOD!!!!! What the actual Hell!!! Oh my us inexplicably dihbd)!:$.!83?:.!$@:.?87.!&.:!7.:&'cdichkrcmie
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 11:28:03 AM
At 7/22/2014 11:45:09 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
NEIN NEIN NEIN! Sorry for the long absence y'all, I've just been busy. I am updating this before I check up on the mafia game I am in, so this topic should not be used against me, saying that I am lurking. I was also having a bit of a writer's block with this episode, and even lost interest for this series. Luckily, in the future, I have planned out some interesting turns, but for now, enjoy the episode, folks.

DDO House of Cards
Episode 9
Written by: Daytonanerd
"Yay, do you have a status report on our target?"-Seventhprofessor

"Yes I do, ma'am. Our target is at the Beatles Bar on East Harrison Street, on the corner with Lennon Avenue. He seems to have the gut of an Irishman! He is drinking more beers than a New Year's Frat Party!"-Yay842

"Okay, we get it Yay, he is a heavy drinker. Thank you for the service. I can take this from here."-Seventh

"No prob, sir. Hey about that r-"-Yay

I hung up the phone right then.

"Everything is going according to plan. Before I walk into the bar, I must act smooth, nonchalant. I will take a potato chip...

AND EAT IT!"-Seventh

Yeah, I was being a bit dramatic, but so what? I was a bit excited, okay?
The Beatles bar was a run-down little joint from the 60's, and all of its aging shows. At its prime, the Beatles bar was considered the finest bar in all of the district. Now, it's just a place for old men and people who really don't know the area well, and figure that something named after a classic band will somehow be great.

My target fit with the second category. He was still new to the area, and mainly had his boyfriend rive him around everywhere, since the boyfriend has been around for a while.

I was here to steal this man.

After I ate my potato chip, I walked in, with smooth steps. Luckily, the target was too drunk to even care that someone walked in, so I still had control how this situation would pan out.

I sat down next to him at the bar

"Yeah, I'd like a Strawberry Fields, please?"-Seventh

"Seventh, what are you doing here?"-Target

"Oh, hi! What are you doing in a place like this?"-Seventh

"I could ask you the same thing"-Target said, not noticing that he already had asked the same thing

"Fair enough. I came here to make cheap Beatles jokes, so that my secret stalkers will think I'm a relatively entertaining guy. And you?"- Seventh

"Well I, uh, I... Came here to party!"-Target

We were the only two people besides the bartender in the bar.

"Well, that turned out great, didn't it?"-Seventh

"Yeah! You know! It was like... I drank... I drank... I drank... I drank... I drank..."-Target

He could have gone on for all time, but luckily, I stopped him.

"Okay, okay. So why'd you really come here?"-Seventh

I was right in thinking that he would spill out his secrets in this state.

Tears started flowing down his face, and it became obvious that the target was a sad drunk.

"It's just... Him and I, ya know? We *sniff* we just can't agree. He wants to get married on a weekend weed excursion in Seattle, but I'm just not ready! I want to go to bars like this, and keep my eyes on the hot men! So, he said he wanted a break, and now I'm going to throw up"-Target says, promptly throwing up

"I understand, man. Look, I really want to help you out with this, you know? I can help talk you out of situations like this. However, I don't think that a bar is the best place for this."-Seventh

"Thanks man *sniff*. Where were you thinking?"-Target

"I was thinking the Chamberlain Hotel, down a few blocks. It's really nice. However, we can't be seen checking in together, otherwise, well..."

"Well, I guess I wouldn't mind that bad."-Target

"Don't talk like that. We'll get you back with him in no time."-Seventh

"Thanks Sev. I love you man!"-Target

And he meant what he said.
The next morning, I woke up early in the hotel room, about 6 AM.

I had to make sure that what happened last night was a reality. I thought so, with the way my @ss hurt, but everything was confirmed when a naked, sleeping YYW was next to me, holding an odd mask from some weird anime.

"It worked." was what I whispered to myself.

I went back to sleep, with a grin on my face.
I was awakened for a second time that morning, this time not of my own doing.

A shriek came from YYW:

"What the f*cking hell, man! What in the name of Christ!"

I looked up at him, in fake confusion

"I don't know what you're talking about. Last night wasn't something to scream about. The screaming happened earlier."-Seventh

"Oh you F*CKING WANKER! I am SO exacting my revenge on you. I will go straight to the tabloids with this!"-YYW

"Yeah, not a good idea. Who would they believe more? A gay guy who likes to get drunk at bars and is new to the scene, or the experienced gentleman who has a dead wife? Just think about that for a second."-Seventh

YYW thought for a moment, and then he conceded.

"Damn you, Seventh. Just... Damn you."-YYW

"You know, I wasn't lying when I said that you would be getting together again with Bsh. I need you to be near him, so you can carry out my instructions."-Seventh

"And tell me, why would I do that?"-YYW

"Because, YYW, I have pictures and video of this entire thing, and my people are good editors. I could have video of you having sex with any man in the country. But we wouldn't want that, would we?"-Seventh

"F*ck you. F*ck you so hard."-YYW

I gave a wink

"Oh believe me, you already did. Now, let's get down to work, shall we?"-Seventh

Now, you may be repulsed with me, but this was the best course of action that I could take. You may be asking: "But aren't you straight?" Indeed, I am. But I have my priorities set. When it is for the greater good of my power, I am willing to blur the lines a bit. Now, I have a slave for me in YYW, which means I already have his vote for the bill but with him being able to influence Bsh, I will be able to rack up all the votes I need to make this whole operation a success. These drastic measures are what it takes to ensure victory. You have to be willing to take any step in order to win.

WHAT THE mUTha ducking Hell did you do??!!!!! Oh my God! YYW!!! You traitor!!!

VTL YYW for cheating on BSH.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 12:08:13 PM
Yeah, this event was something that I actually had planned for a very long time. I didn't know how I would pull it off, but I think I pulled it off well.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 12:25:15 PM
At 7/23/2014 9:12:29 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
UmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 12:36:37 PM
At 7/23/2014 12:08:13 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Yeah, this event was something that I actually had planned for a very long time. I didn't know how I would pull it off, but I think I pulled it off well.

How could you?! *runs off to corner and rocks back and forth crying*
http://24.media.tumblr.com...
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 12:36:49 PM
At 7/23/2014 12:25:15 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/23/2014 9:12:29 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 7:22:13 PM
At 7/23/2014 7:19:32 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Btw, there is no drink called 'Strawberry Fields', to my knowledge. I just made it up.

Oh... Okay... :-/

It's a good thing I didn't google it... Lol...

XD Why strawberry fields? Did you see one while you were writing this episode?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 7:23:18 PM
At 7/23/2014 7:22:13 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Btw, there is no drink called 'Strawberry Fields', to my knowledge. I just made it up.

Did you not notice all the Beatles jokes? This was one of them.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 7:25:08 PM
At 7/23/2014 7:23:18 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 7/23/2014 7:22:13 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Did you not notice all the Beatles jokes? This was one of them.

0.0 >>"ESocialBookworm" >> Bookworm >> Books >> Not music
I don't know the Beatles well.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 3:44:33 PM
Whoa...you actually made an episode that didn't curse God's name. Shocking!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...