Jump to topic:

What's "Waiting for Computer Moderation" Mean

shaddamcorrinoIV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 3:10:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I created two polls: one was "Who is your favorite vice president?" and a the message: "one of these answers is impending computer moderation" I looked and all the vice presidents were there except Dick Cheney. Eerily enough, I created another poll which was: "Who is greater evil mastermind: Emperor Palpatine or Dick Cheney." And the same message came up, the only other time this happened is I posted an argument on the opinion: Will the Democrats lie their way into the White House in 2016 and will the american's be dumb enough to believe them? My response was limited to pointing out the logical fallacy of that statement and etc. Why is this happening, I have written nothing slanderous or vulgar, please help for my computer has been hacked before and I don't know if its a security issue or what.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 1:54:13 AM
It's true man. Your worst fears are realized.

I hacked your computer to prevent you from posting polls. In a few hours, all poll-posting users will be unable to post polls. This way I will end the blight that is the polls section by taking out the cancer at the source: it's userbase!

Don't even attempt to stop me now, Juggle! It's too late! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 2:24:35 AM
At 7/26/2014 1:54:13 AM, Zaradi wrote:
It's true man. Your worst fears are realized.

I hacked your computer to prevent you from posting polls. In a few hours, all poll-posting users will be unable to post polls. This way I will end the blight that is the polls section by taking out the cancer at the source: its userbase!

Don't even attempt to stop me now, Juggle! It's too late! MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
shaddamcorrinoIV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 1:23:59 PM
At 7/25/2014 3:10:55 PM, shaddamcorrinoIV wrote:
I created two polls: one was "Who is your favorite vice president?" and a the message: "one of these answers is impending computer moderation" I looked and all the vice presidents were there except Dick Cheney. Eerily enough, I created another poll which was: "Who is greater evil mastermind: Emperor Palpatine or Dick Cheney." And the same message came up, the only other time this happened is I posted an argument on the opinion: Will the Democrats lie their way into the White House in 2016 and will the american's be dumb enough to believe them? My response was limited to pointing out the logical fallacy of that statement and etc. Why is this happening, I have written nothing slanderous or vulgar, please help for my computer has been hacked before and I don't know if its a security issue or what.

lol! dude.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 1:35:43 PM
At 7/26/2014 1:25:30 PM, shaddamcorrinoIV wrote:
but in all seriousness, what does the message computer moderation mean?

Ask airmax.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam