Jump to topic:

SPENCERJOYAGE14's petition for the forums

SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 1:34:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The official name for this petition is, "SPENCERJOYAGE14's Amazing, Perfect, Fabulous, Wonderful, Fool Proof Plan for Cleaning up the Forums of the Forum Poop"

History: OMGosh. The whole time I've been on DDO I have never been able to keep up with a forums!!! They suck and are overcrowded! My fool proof five step plan for fixing forums is this:

1) Ban everyone with the first letter of A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, and Z in their username from using the DDO forums on every odd numbered day, and the rest (not counting me of course) from using the forums on the even numbered days. And anyone whose username starts with a number is killed because no, just no.

2) Kill everyone who makes a fanfic starting right now.

3) Kill everyone who doesn't understand the site and asks questions. Cut of their penis and make them eat it before you kill them if the ask questions about the elo or embedding pictures.

4) Kill everyone who refers to DDO ships, problems in real life, problems in politics or anything that is a problem. Or happy, if anything is happy set the dementors on them, and give them a kiss.

5) Make me the "Supreme Ruler of the Forums", if anyone does anything I don't like I can kill them or whatever else I want to do.

Follow this fool proof plan and the forums will be clean and neat!

XOXO -SPENCERJOYAGE14

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
+++
I'm so fancy, you already know.
Kc1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 1:38:49 AM
At 8/1/2014 1:34:01 AM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
The official name for this petition is, "SPENCERJOYAGE14's Amazing, Perfect, Fabulous, Wonderful, Fool Proof Plan for Cleaning up the Forums of the Forum Poop"

History: OMGosh. The whole time I've been on DDO I have never been able to keep up with a forums!!! They suck and are overcrowded! My fool proof five step plan for fixing forums is this:

1) Ban everyone with the first letter of A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, and Z in their username from using the DDO forums on every odd numbered day, and the rest (not counting me of course) from using the forums on the even numbered days. And anyone whose username starts with a number is killed because no, just no.

3) Kill everyone who doesn't understand the site and asks questions. Cut of their penis and make them eat it before you kill them if the ask questions about the elo or embedding pictures.

4) Kill everyone who refers to DDO ships, problems in real life, problems in politics or anything that is a problem. Or happy, if anything is happy set the dementors on them, and give them a kiss.

5) Make me the "Supreme Ruler of the Forums", if anyone does anything I don't like I can kill them or whatever else I want to do.

XOXO -SPENCERJOYAGE14

1: Kc
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
+++

<3
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 1:44:40 AM
At 8/1/2014 1:38:49 AM, Kc1999 wrote:

XOXO -SPENCERJOYAGE14

1: SJ14
2: KC
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
+++

<3
I'm so fancy, you already know.
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 2:09:42 AM

XOXO -SPENCERJOYAGE14

2:DENNIS
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
+++

<3
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 2:51:33 AM
At 8/1/2014 2:09:42 AM, Dennybug wrote:

XOXO -SPENCERJOYAGE14

2:DENNIS THE MENACE
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
+++

<3

Fix'd
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 3:15:39 AM
At 8/1/2014 2:51:33 AM, Ajabi wrote:

XOXO -SPENCERJOYAGE14

3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
+++

<3

Fix'd

ajab, sign the petition. She has free cookies
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 3:22:42 AM

How would you factor in time zones? What if I keep switching time zones to extend my time on the forums?

Just new fan fics? Why not old ones?

Sounds gratuitously painful....

So we can't be happy or sad, but should probably choose something in between.

Understood.

By cutting off their penises and making them eat them?

(By the way, OUCH.)

I guess....in a "I just cut off your penis" sort of way.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 3:30:26 AM
At 8/1/2014 2:51:33 AM, Ajabi wrote:

XOXO -SPENCERJOYAGE14

3:Niam
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
+++

<3

Fix'd
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 6:44:58 AM
Cool name. But it's not fool proof.

Okay?

Oh come on...can't I be an exception?

That's a shame.

.....horrid, just horrid

so, you're Amity faction. Good to know.

And how ironic.

No way, you have to take over the forums at least once. YYW managed to take over the forums.
http://www.debate.org...

not really.

XOXO -SPENCERJOYAGE14

1: nobody
2: yourself
3: izbo10
4: rationalmadman
5: some random banned guy
6: Juggle's archnemesis
7: loveshismom
8: random dude
9: not space king
10: Spencerjoyage14
+++
Equestrian election

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 8:35:35 AM
At 8/1/2014 8:25:55 AM, Zaradi wrote:
You know a better way to clean the forums up? Not posting these kinds of threads.

touche.
Equestrian election

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 10:34:09 AM

Never

Never

Never.

Never

No, I am the supreme ruler. Anyone with less than 1,000 is not eligable.

No, it'd be a worthless massacre and we'd turn into gaza

XOXO -SPENCERJOYAGE14

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
+++

Oppose

1:BM
Ashton
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 10:35:41 AM
You know a better way to clean the forums up? Not posting these kinds of threads.

Exactly. These are the 2nd tier dumbest (barely higher up than ad spam)
Ashton
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 11:59:02 AM
At 8/1/2014 10:35:41 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

those tears mmm tasty
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 11:59:55 AM
At 8/1/2014 11:59:02 AM, Dennybug wrote:

those tears mmm tasty

Lol
Ashton
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 12:00:42 PM
At 8/1/2014 11:59:55 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

those tears mmm tasty

Lol

your tears
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 12:03:12 PM
At 8/1/2014 12:00:42 PM, Dennybug wrote:
At 8/1/2014 11:59:55 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

those tears mmm tasty

Lol

your tears

Nah.
Ashton