Jump to topic:

Attack on DDO Season Two Sign-Ups

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 5:25:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
That's right, ladies and gents! Season two of Attack on DDO is in production. I have high hopes for this second season and I think you guys will really like it.

Of course because this is a DDO fanfiction, I need some help filling out the character line-up. That's where you people come in! If you missed your chance to get in Season One, this is your second chance at epicness! If you want in, sign your name on the list below!

A few notes on the sign-ups though.

First, to maintain character consistency, anyone who was mentioned in the previous season and either died or was abandoned (thett) cannot get a new character.

Secondly, if the list given fills up feel free to add more spots. The more the merrier!

And third, I'm going to be pulling people as they sign up on the list (meaning if I need a new user for a character I'll look at spot one, then spot two, and so on). The earlier you sign up, the better your chances of making it in!
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 5:27:09 PM
At 8/1/2014 5:25:01 PM, Zaradi wrote:
That's right, ladies and gents! Season two of Attack on DDO is in production. I have high hopes for this second season and I think you guys will really like it.

Of course because this is a DDO fanfiction, I need some help filling out the character line-up. That's where you people come in! If you missed your chance to get in Season One, this is your second chance at epicness! If you want in, sign your name on the list below!

1. Lannan13

A few notes on the sign-ups though.

First, to maintain character consistency, anyone who was mentioned in the previous season and either died or was abandoned (thett) cannot get a new character.

Secondly, if the list given fills up feel free to add more spots. The more the merrier!

And third, I'm going to be pulling people as they sign up on the list (meaning if I need a new user for a character I'll look at spot one, then spot two, and so on). The earlier you sign up, the better your chances of making it in!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ChosenWolff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 8:38:48 PM
At 8/1/2014 5:28:30 PM, Zaradi wrote:
1. Chosenwolff

Lannan you were in season one lol.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 8:58:43 PM
At 8/1/2014 8:38:48 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
1. Yama

Lannan you were in season one lol.

Jifpop you're dead in the show lol
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TS-387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 11:32:33 PM
At 8/1/2014 8:58:43 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/1/2014 8:38:48 PM, ChosenWolff wrote:
1. Yama
2. Solon
3. Cermank