Jump to topic:

Hello DDO

joepbr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 1:48:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have joined this site quite a while ago, but since then I haven't done much, and with the end of the semester at my university, world cup and winter vacations I left it entirely. However, I believe that now I have time and will do dedicate to this site, which I believe that can be a quite positive experience.
Therefore, I would like to greet the DDO community and my friends. Debate suggestions are welcomed, as long as it's not something too philosophical or religious. I'm also planning to post some short essays on the politics session, I hope they will promote good discussions.
Also, I'm sorry if this topic sounds a little too pointless for this forum, I won't do this anymore.
My alternative to the Political Compass: http://www.debate.org...
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 2:00:16 AM
It's absolutely fine to say hello!

Welcome to the forums! Just take care not to accidentally wander into the Games section; we'll suck your life away with our games of mafia ;)

Have a fun time!
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 2:05:38 AM
Welcome to DDO! :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 2:23:22 AM
At 8/2/2014 2:00:16 AM, SolonKR wrote:
It's absolutely fine to say hello!

Welcome to the forums! Just take care not to accidentally wander into the Games section; we'll suck your life away with our games of mafia ;)

Have a fun time!

Blatant use of reverse psyche. You want to convert this man, which is best explained by your being a cultist.

VTL SOLON for death.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 2:26:38 AM
Hello and welcome. Let us know if you ever need anything.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad