Total Posts:101|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I am YYW. AMA.

YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:36:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You sneaky son of a gun
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:38:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:36:31 PM, thett3 wrote:
You sneaky son of a gun

Kittens!

but in all seriousness, I'm tired of the truth box. It's yesterday's news.
Tsar of DDO
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:46:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Have you met other liberal universalists interested in Foucault?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:57:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:46:50 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Have you met other liberal universalists interested in Foucault?

Yup.
Tsar of DDO
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:09:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:57:55 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:50 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Have you met other liberal universalists interested in Foucault?

Yup.

Do you see any antagonism between the two? I mean I don't know how you interpret the political implications of his work or if you take any from it at all but I'm interested in what you'd have to say.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:13:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.

Are you prepared for the 50 other AMA's you have unleashed?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:13:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.

What's your real name?
And care if I copy you and thett? Lol :P
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:13:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:09:52 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:57:55 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:50 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Have you met other liberal universalists interested in Foucault?

Yup.

Do you see any antagonism between the two?

Surely.

I mean I don't know how you interpret the political implications of his work or if you take any from it at all but I'm interested in what you'd have to say.

I think Foucault would himself take issue with trying to extrapolate political meaning (at least regarding ideology) from what he wrote. I know that's a shitty answer, but maybe I'll type up a more detailed one later.
Tsar of DDO
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:13:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:13:00 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.

Are you prepared for the 50 other AMA's you have unleashed?

LOL!!!!! Aaron you would say that!!!
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:14:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:13:20 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.

What's your real name?

lol... no.

And care if I copy you and thett? Lol :P

Go for it.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:15:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:13:00 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.

Are you prepared for the 50 other AMA's you have unleashed?

haha yeah
Tsar of DDO
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:17:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:14:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:13:20 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.

What's your real name?

lol... no.
But I thought the purpose of this is to answer the question? Lol :P

And care if I copy you and thett? Lol :P

Go for it.

Idk now! I'm scared I what questions I might get 0.0
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:17:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:13:52 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:13:00 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.

Are you prepared for the 50 other AMA's you have unleashed?

LOL!!!!! Aaron you would say that!!!

you look cute in that picture

-also something i would say. because i said it.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:24:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:13:38 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:09:52 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:57:55 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:50 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Have you met other liberal universalists interested in Foucault?

Yup.

Do you see any antagonism between the two?

Surely.

I mean I don't know how you interpret the political implications of his work or if you take any from it at all but I'm interested in what you'd have to say.

I think Foucault would himself take issue with trying to extrapolate political meaning (at least regarding ideology) from what he wrote. I know that's a shitty answer, but maybe I'll type up a more detailed one later.

I might agree depending on what you mean here by ideology. But the idea that his work has no political implications is something I'd take issue with.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:26:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:24:33 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:13:38 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:09:52 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:57:55 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:50 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Have you met other liberal universalists interested in Foucault?

Yup.

Do you see any antagonism between the two?

Surely.

I mean I don't know how you interpret the political implications of his work or if you take any from it at all but I'm interested in what you'd have to say.

I think Foucault would himself take issue with trying to extrapolate political meaning (at least regarding ideology) from what he wrote. I know that's a shitty answer, but maybe I'll type up a more detailed one later.

I might agree depending on what you mean here by ideology. But the idea that his work has no political implications is something I'd take issue with.

I'd agree with both of those claims, yes.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:27:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.

Who would be on top? You or bsh?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:27:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:27:00 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.

Who would be on top? You or bsh?

Oh, to wonder about the mechanics of gay sex...
Tsar of DDO
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:28:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:26:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:24:33 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:13:38 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:09:52 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:57:55 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:50 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Have you met other liberal universalists interested in Foucault?

Yup.

Do you see any antagonism between the two?

Surely.

I mean I don't know how you interpret the political implications of his work or if you take any from it at all but I'm interested in what you'd have to say.

I think Foucault would himself take issue with trying to extrapolate political meaning (at least regarding ideology) from what he wrote. I know that's a shitty answer, but maybe I'll type up a more detailed one later.

I might agree depending on what you mean here by ideology. But the idea that his work has no political implications is something I'd take issue with.

I'd agree with both of those claims, yes.

If you get the chance I'd be interested to hear what you meant later.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:28:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If you went camping with a bunch of people, got really drunk, and woke up the next morning and your bunghole really hurt, would you say anything about it?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:29:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:27:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:00 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.

Who would be on top? You or bsh?

Oh, to wonder about the mechanics of gay sex...

Answer.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:30:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:28:51 PM, bluesteel wrote:
If you went camping with a bunch of people, got really drunk, and woke up the next morning and your bunghole really hurt, would you say anything about it?

That would depend on who I woke up next to. If it was bsh1, not really. But all things considered, my days of wild drinking are pretty much over. I got that out of my system by sophomore year.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:31:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:29:20 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:00 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.

Who would be on top? You or bsh?

Oh, to wonder about the mechanics of gay sex...

Answer.

There are tops and there are bottoms there are vera guys and I am one and bsh1 is another.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:32:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:28:51 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:26:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:24:33 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:13:38 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:09:52 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:57:55 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:50 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Have you met other liberal universalists interested in Foucault?

Yup.

Do you see any antagonism between the two?

Surely.

I mean I don't know how you interpret the political implications of his work or if you take any from it at all but I'm interested in what you'd have to say.

I think Foucault would himself take issue with trying to extrapolate political meaning (at least regarding ideology) from what he wrote. I know that's a shitty answer, but maybe I'll type up a more detailed one later.

I might agree depending on what you mean here by ideology. But the idea that his work has no political implications is something I'd take issue with.

I'd agree with both of those claims, yes.

If you get the chance I'd be interested to hear what you meant later.

Sure
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,355
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:33:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:31:43 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:20 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:00 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.

Who would be on top? You or bsh?

Oh, to wonder about the mechanics of gay sex...

Answer.

There are tops and there are bottoms there are vera guys and I am one and bsh1 is another.

-_- Is bsh gonna be da catcher?

Do you plan to get married?

How much is the longest you've had sex?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:34:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:29:20 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:00 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.

Who would be on top? You or bsh?

Oh, to wonder about the mechanics of gay sex...

Answer.

Who tops and who bottoms isn't as interesting as who makes the blood oath and who recites the unholy chants.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:35:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:31:43 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:20 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:00 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.

Who would be on top? You or bsh?

Oh, to wonder about the mechanics of gay sex...

Answer.

There are tops and there are bottoms there are vera guys and I am one and bsh1 is another.

I have a guess but I've been wrong before so I'll keep it to myself.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:36:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:35:45 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:31:43 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:20 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:00 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.

Who would be on top? You or bsh?

Oh, to wonder about the mechanics of gay sex...

Answer.

There are tops and there are bottoms there are vera guys and I am one and bsh1 is another.

I have a guess but I've been wrong before so I'll keep it to myself.

PM me if you want to know.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:38:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:33:00 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:31:43 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:20 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:56 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:00 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:35:02 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm bringing this back, because it needs to come back. I will try to answer all questions, as I get to them.

Who would be on top? You or bsh?

Oh, to wonder about the mechanics of gay sex...

Answer.

There are tops and there are bottoms there are vera guys and I am one and bsh1 is another.

-_- Is bsh gonna be da catcher?

Do you plan to get married?

Yes.

How much is the longest you've had sex?

I'm not sure what you mean by that...
Tsar of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:43:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:30:58 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:28:51 PM, bluesteel wrote:
If you went camping with a bunch of people, got really drunk, and woke up the next morning and your bunghole really hurt, would you say anything about it?

That would depend on who I woke up next to. If it was bsh1, not really. But all things considered, my days of wild drinking are pretty much over. I got that out of my system by sophomore year.

What if you woke up alone -- there was no one in the tent with you next morning.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)