Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I am thett AMA

thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:36:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yes friends the dreaded trend is back. My ego and thirst for attention truly knows no bounds. Ask me anything
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:39:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:38:55 PM, YYW wrote:
Who made the post about Bsh1's and my relationship being based on irrational projection?

It was GWL CPA
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Raisor
Posts: 4,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:42:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:36:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
Yes friends the dreaded trend is back. My ego and thirst for attention truly knows no bounds. Ask me anything

Why arent you playing mafia right now?
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:44:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:42:44 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:36:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
Yes friends the dreaded trend is back. My ego and thirst for attention truly knows no bounds. Ask me anything

Why arent you playing mafia right now?

Because I've got to eat then chill with the gf for a bit before I can join you guys...I really hope we can play though because I really want to
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:46:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:39:46 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:38:55 PM, YYW wrote:
Who made the post about Bsh1's and my relationship being based on irrational projection?

It was GWL CPA

No, it was Endarkened Rationalist, right?
Tsar of DDO
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:46:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
When will you admit to yer GF that she's more attractive than you?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:46:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:46:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
When will you admit to yer GF that she's more attractive than you?

When he comes out of the closet.
Tsar of DDO
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:48:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:46:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
When will you admit to yer GF that she's more attractive than you?

When he comes out of the closet.

I don't want him in our ranks. We have a public image to worry about.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:49:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:48:43 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
When will you admit to yer GF that she's more attractive than you?

When he comes out of the closet.

I don't want him in our ranks. We have a public image to worry about.

I know, but we can't turn our backs on one of our own.
Tsar of DDO
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:51:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:49:39 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:48:43 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
When will you admit to yer GF that she's more attractive than you?

When he comes out of the closet.

I don't want him in our ranks. We have a public image to worry about.

I know, but we can't turn our backs on one of our own.

We do it all the time. The LGBT movement is horrifyingly exclusionary. But enough joking around Thett sucks amirite?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:59:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:51:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:49:39 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:48:43 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
When will you admit to yer GF that she's more attractive than you?

When he comes out of the closet.

I don't want him in our ranks. We have a public image to worry about.

I know, but we can't turn our backs on one of our own.

We do it all the time. The LGBT movement is horrifyingly exclusionary.

The cunts.

But enough joking around Thett sucks amirite?

Yeah that guy, whoever he is, is terrible lol
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:00:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
OMG I just realized that the word "cunt" isn't censored by the thing. How is that even possible? I can't say "fvck" but I can say "cunt"? What gives? lol
Tsar of DDO
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:04:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:59:37 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:51:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:49:39 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:48:43 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
When will you admit to yer GF that she's more attractive than you?

When he comes out of the closet.

I don't want him in our ranks. We have a public image to worry about.

I know, but we can't turn our backs on one of our own.

We do it all the time. The LGBT movement is horrifyingly exclusionary.

The cunts.

That's a nasty word.

But enough joking around Thett sucks amirite?

Yeah that guy, whoever he is, is terrible lol

Conservative trash is what he is. And a Harry Potter nerd from what I hear.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
YYW
Posts: 36,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:08:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:04:33 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:59:37 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:51:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:49:39 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:48:43 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:46:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
When will you admit to yer GF that she's more attractive than you?

When he comes out of the closet.

I don't want him in our ranks. We have a public image to worry about.

I know, but we can't turn our backs on one of our own.

We do it all the time. The LGBT movement is horrifyingly exclusionary.

The cunts.

That's a nasty word.

But enough joking around Thett sucks amirite?

Yeah that guy, whoever he is, is terrible lol

Conservative trash is what he is. And a Harry Potter nerd from what I hear.

lol
Tsar of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:12:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
When are you gonna go all the way with your girlfriend?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:14:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
How are you?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,366
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:15:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
How many times have you given oral?
How many times have you gotten head?
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
If you were to break up with a girl, how would you?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:21:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:46:00 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:39:46 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:38:55 PM, YYW wrote:
Who made the post about Bsh1's and my relationship being based on irrational projection?

It was GWL CPA

No, it was Endarkened Rationalist, right?

It actually wasn't, lol.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:45:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:36:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
Yes friends the dreaded trend is back. My ego and thirst for attention truly knows no bounds. Ask me anything

What does the "tt3" in your username stand for?
Nolite Timere
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:52:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:15:00 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
How many times have you given oral? 69
How many times have you gotten head? 69
How old were you when you had your first kiss? 6 or 9
If you were to break up with a girl, how would you? Drive to Compton. Pay friend to pretend to shoot you with blanks. Pretend to die. Have mom tell her there is no funeral cuz ur all atheists. Boom, perfect breakup. She'll never try to call you ever again.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:04:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 9:46:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
When will you admit to yer GF that she's more attractive than you?

Right now.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:04:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:12:22 PM, bluesteel wrote:
When are you gonna go all the way with your girlfriend?

Marriage
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:06:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:15:00 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
How many times have you given oral?
How many times have you gotten head?

^ No idea. Too many times to count but that isn't really impressive when you've been dating someone over two years

How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Older than most I expect. Either 15 or 16

If you were to break up with a girl, how would you?

Face to face if that's what you mean...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:07:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:34:18 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
What's the deal with you and ClassicRobert?

The dudes awesome. Clearly everyone else thinks so too, hence all the truthbox submissions about him
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:09:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:45:30 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:36:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
Yes friends the dreaded trend is back. My ego and thirst for attention truly knows no bounds. Ask me anything

What does the "tt3" in your username stand for?

Well that's actually the part of the username that's significant. When I was little I called myself "tee tee" in third person for no reason because I was weird. It's supposed to be "the tee tee", with the three just tacked on
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:10:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 11:09:01 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:45:30 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:36:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
Yes friends the dreaded trend is back. My ego and thirst for attention truly knows no bounds. Ask me anything

What does the "tt3" in your username stand for?

Well that's actually the part of the username that's significant. When I was little I called myself "tee tee" in third person for no reason because I was weird. It's supposed to be "the tee tee", with the three just tacked on

Wow. I feel like all history ever has suddenly become clear to me.
Nolite Timere
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:11:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 11:10:03 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 11:09:01 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:45:30 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 9:36:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
Yes friends the dreaded trend is back. My ego and thirst for attention truly knows no bounds. Ask me anything

What does the "tt3" in your username stand for?

Well that's actually the part of the username that's significant. When I was little I called myself "tee tee" in third person for no reason because I was weird. It's supposed to be "the tee tee", with the three just tacked on

Wow. I feel like all history ever has suddenly become clear to me.

Haha have you been wondering this for a long time?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right