Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

AMA because all the cool kids are doing it

PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:17:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am pots, and I am doing an AMA because I know people will complain about it. Shoot.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:19:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So for reals, was it you who submitted that truthbox that caused all the drama?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:22:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:19:52 PM, bluesteel wrote:
So for reals, was it you who submitted that truthbox that caused all the drama?

no it was not, and I do not know who it was. I did my best to leave it in that hangout.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:24:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Which BBT character do you most closely associate yourself with?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:28:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:24:25 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Which BBT character do you most closely associate yourself with?

Sheldon Cooper.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:29:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Have you ever jerked off or watched porn?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:29:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:29:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Have you ever jerked off or watched porn?

yes
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:30:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:29:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Have you ever jerked off or watched porn?

Does that lower your opinion of me?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:42:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:29:21 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Have you ever jerked off or watched porn?

yes

today?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:43:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:42:15 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:21 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Have you ever jerked off or watched porn?

yes

today?

Define today.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:43:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:17:26 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am pots, and I am doing an AMA because I know people will complain about it. Shoot.

Are you a practicing Muslim?
Nolite Timere
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:44:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:43:44 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:42:15 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:21 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Have you ever jerked off or watched porn?

yes

today?

Define today.

Last 24 hours?

Last 12 hours?

Last 5 hours?

Last 2 hours?

Right now?????
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:46:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:43:56 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:17:26 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am pots, and I am doing an AMA because I know people will complain about it. Shoot.

Are you a practicing Muslim?

Define practicing. Some declare me an unbeliever, others declare me a religious zealot.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:46:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:44:47 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:43:44 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:42:15 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:21 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Have you ever jerked off or watched porn?

yes

today?

Define today.

Last 24 hours?

Last 12 hours?

Last 5 hours?

Last 2 hours?

Right now?????

i will wait till annie responds to answer that.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:47:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:46:54 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:44:47 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:43:44 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:42:15 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:21 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Have you ever jerked off or watched porn?

yes

today?

Define today.

Last 24 hours?

Last 12 hours?

Last 5 hours?

Last 2 hours?

Right now?????

i will wait till annie responds to answer that.

lol so if she disapproves, you'll refuse to answer?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:47:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:46:02 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:43:56 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:17:26 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am pots, and I am doing an AMA because I know people will complain about it. Shoot.

Are you a practicing Muslim?

Define practicing. Some declare me an unbeliever, others declare me a religious zealot.

Do I really need to define "practicing?" I think the context is enough to provide a meaningful question lol. Do you adhere to islamic beliefs? Do you worship Allah? Do you care about your religion?
Nolite Timere
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:50:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:47:40 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:46:54 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:44:47 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:43:44 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:42:15 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:21 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Have you ever jerked off or watched porn?

yes

today?

Define today.

Last 24 hours?

Last 12 hours?

Last 5 hours?

Last 2 hours?

Right now?????

i will wait till annie responds to answer that.

lol so if she disapproves, you'll refuse to answer?

If she disproves, I will feel bad while answering.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:51:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:47:54 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:46:02 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:43:56 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:17:26 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am pots, and I am doing an AMA because I know people will complain about it. Shoot.

Are you a practicing Muslim?

Define practicing. Some declare me an unbeliever, others declare me a religious zealot.

Do I really need to define "practicing?" I think the context is enough to provide a meaningful question lol. Do you adhere to islamic beliefs? Do you worship Allah? Do you care about your religion?

Yes, but not in the sense that would make me an uninteresting or close-minded zealot.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:52:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:51:48 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:47:54 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:46:02 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:43:56 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:17:26 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am pots, and I am doing an AMA because I know people will complain about it. Shoot.

Are you a practicing Muslim?

Define practicing. Some declare me an unbeliever, others declare me a religious zealot.

Do I really need to define "practicing?" I think the context is enough to provide a meaningful question lol. Do you adhere to islamic beliefs? Do you worship Allah? Do you care about your religion?

Yes, but not in the sense that would make me an uninteresting or close-minded zealot.

What sense would that be? After all, if you are going to believe in a religion, you really ought to immerse yourself in it.
Nolite Timere
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:52:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why don't I recognize most current members? When did all the new users start running the place?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:53:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:50:23 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:47:40 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:46:54 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:44:47 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:43:44 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:42:15 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:21 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Have you ever jerked off or watched porn?

yes

today?

Define today.

Last 24 hours?

Last 12 hours?

Last 5 hours?

Last 2 hours?

Right now?????

i will wait till annie responds to answer that.

lol so if she disapproves, you'll refuse to answer?

If she disproves, I will feel bad while answering.

i didn't know this was "Ask Me Anything" (unless annie thinks its gross)
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:54:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:53:03 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:50:23 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:47:40 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:46:54 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:44:47 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:43:44 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:42:15 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:21 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Have you ever jerked off or watched porn?

yes

today?

Define today.

Last 24 hours?

Last 12 hours?

Last 5 hours?

Last 2 hours?

Right now?????

i will wait till annie responds to answer that.

lol so if she disapproves, you'll refuse to answer?

If she disproves, I will feel bad while answering.

i didn't know this was "Ask Me Anything" (unless annie thinks its gross)

It isnt. Her reaction would alter my answer, just my mood.

Answer is yes.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:56:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:52:34 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:51:48 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:47:54 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:46:02 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:43:56 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:17:26 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am pots, and I am doing an AMA because I know people will complain about it. Shoot.

Are you a practicing Muslim?

Define practicing. Some declare me an unbeliever, others declare me a religious zealot.

Do I really need to define "practicing?" I think the context is enough to provide a meaningful question lol. Do you adhere to islamic beliefs? Do you worship Allah? Do you care about your religion?

Yes, but not in the sense that would make me an uninteresting or close-minded zealot.

What sense would that be? After all, if you are going to believe in a religion, you really ought to immerse yourself in it.

Not entirely. I have an unconventional interpretation of the religion.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:57:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:54:57 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:53:03 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:50:23 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:47:40 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:46:54 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:44:47 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:43:44 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:42:15 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:21 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Have you ever jerked off or watched porn?

yes

today?

Define today.

Last 24 hours?

Last 12 hours?

Last 5 hours?

Last 2 hours?

Right now?????

i will wait till annie responds to answer that.

lol so if she disapproves, you'll refuse to answer?

If she disproves, I will feel bad while answering.

i didn't know this was "Ask Me Anything" (unless annie thinks its gross)

It isnt. Her reaction would alter my answer, just my mood.

Answer is yes.

lol, to *all* my questions? wow...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:57:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:56:18 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:52:34 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:51:48 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:47:54 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:46:02 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:43:56 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:17:26 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am pots, and I am doing an AMA because I know people will complain about it. Shoot.

Are you a practicing Muslim?

Define practicing. Some declare me an unbeliever, others declare me a religious zealot.

Do I really need to define "practicing?" I think the context is enough to provide a meaningful question lol. Do you adhere to islamic beliefs? Do you worship Allah? Do you care about your religion?

Yes, but not in the sense that would make me an uninteresting or close-minded zealot.

What sense would that be? After all, if you are going to believe in a religion, you really ought to immerse yourself in it.

Not entirely. I have an unconventional interpretation of the religion.

Please share.
Nolite Timere
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:57:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:57:06 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:54:57 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:53:03 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:50:23 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:47:40 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:46:54 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:44:47 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:43:44 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:42:15 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:21 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Have you ever jerked off or watched porn?

yes

today?

Define today.

Last 24 hours?

Last 12 hours?

Last 5 hours?

Last 2 hours?

Right now?????

i will wait till annie responds to answer that.

lol so if she disapproves, you'll refuse to answer?

If she disproves, I will feel bad while answering.

i didn't know this was "Ask Me Anything" (unless annie thinks its gross)

It isnt. Her reaction would alter my answer, just my mood.

Answer is yes.

lol, to *all* my questions? wow...

lol to the first two
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
thett3
Posts: 14,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:58:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Am I a cool kid?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:59:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:57:46 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:56:18 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:52:34 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:51:48 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:47:54 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:46:02 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:43:56 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:17:26 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
I am pots, and I am doing an AMA because I know people will complain about it. Shoot.

Are you a practicing Muslim?

Define practicing. Some declare me an unbeliever, others declare me a religious zealot.

Do I really need to define "practicing?" I think the context is enough to provide a meaningful question lol. Do you adhere to islamic beliefs? Do you worship Allah? Do you care about your religion?

Yes, but not in the sense that would make me an uninteresting or close-minded zealot.

What sense would that be? After all, if you are going to believe in a religion, you really ought to immerse yourself in it.

Not entirely. I have an unconventional interpretation of the religion.

Please share.

I cannot sum up my beliefs into one forum post. I can share regarding a specific topic were you to bring one up.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:00:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:58:23 PM, thett3 wrote:
Am I a cool kid?

You are a Hanklerfish.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!