Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

I am Mestari/Lucky_Luciano, Mafia Expert AMA

ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:27:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:26:48 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Anything at all. Anything.

What's your real name?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:29:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:27:22 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:26:48 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Anything at all. Anything.

What's your real name?

It's on google plus.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:29:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:29:11 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:22 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:26:48 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Anything at all. Anything.

What's your real name?

It's on google plus.

Put it here so stalkers on DDO can see. :P
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:30:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:29:51 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:11 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:22 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:26:48 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Anything at all. Anything.

What's your real name?

It's on google plus.

Put it here so stalkers on DDO can see. :P

That's exactly why I'm not going to. People already found me on google images.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:31:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:30:18 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:51 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:29:11 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:27:22 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:26:48 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Anything at all. Anything.

What's your real name?

It's on google plus.

Put it here so stalkers on DDO can see. :P

That's exactly why I'm not going to. People already found me on google images.

O.O *off to google images*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:47:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:38:10 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
How do I become outstanding at mafia?

Practice. Take risks. Push your limits. If you do a crazy thing and it fails, "oh well." If you do a crazy thing and it works, "I'm a God."
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:47:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:44:58 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:26:48 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Anything at all. Anything.

What is a Luciano

Lucky_Luciano is the name of a famous mafioso.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:48:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:47:40 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:44:58 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:26:48 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Anything at all. Anything.

What is a Luciano

Lucky_Luciano is the name of a famous mafioso.

I didn't ask that. I asked what a Luciano is.
Nolite Timere
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:49:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:48:51 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:47:40 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:44:58 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:26:48 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Anything at all. Anything.

What is a Luciano

Lucky_Luciano is the name of a famous mafioso.

I didn't ask that. I asked what a Luciano is.

A forum mafia pro.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:50:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:38:10 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
How do I become outstanding at mafia?

You be you because you're the most outstanding person I know.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 10:50:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 10:49:14 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:48:51 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:47:40 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:44:58 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 8/4/2014 10:26:48 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Anything at all. Anything.

What is a Luciano

Lucky_Luciano is the name of a famous mafioso.

I didn't ask that. I asked what a Luciano is.

A forum mafia pro.

... :-{
Nolite Timere
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 2:29:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do you think that you're doing the best you can?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 3:22:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
On a scale of 10 to 10, with 10 being the best, how good of a mafia mod is JMK?
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
thett3
Posts: 14,375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2014 3:23:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
How much do you love me?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right