Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

I am Koopin. AMA

Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:08:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'll answer all the questions.

With lemons.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:12:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ummm I might be the "innocent" one here but I'm gonna ask anyways, I've always seen you use the word lemons, what's you referring to by using that missy?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:14:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 11:08:00 PM, Oryus wrote:
I'll answer all the questions.

With lemons.

Do you miss krinack?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:17:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 11:12:46 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Ummm I might be the "innocent" one here but I'm gonna ask anyways, I've always seen you use the word lemons, what's you referring to by using that missy?

It's a way of life.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:17:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 11:14:00 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 11:08:00 PM, Oryus wrote:
I'll answer all the questions.

With lemons.

Do you miss krinack?

Krinack runs through my veins.

I do, however, miss the collaborative expressions of love for krinack.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
thett3
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:18:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dance magic!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:18:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 11:17:57 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 8/4/2014 11:14:00 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 11:08:00 PM, Oryus wrote:
I'll answer all the questions.

With lemons.

Do you miss krinack?

Krinack runs through my veins.

I do, however, miss the collaborative expressions of love for krinack.

I feel like Cody's departure signified the end of an era.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:19:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 11:18:55 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 11:17:57 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 8/4/2014 11:14:00 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 8/4/2014 11:08:00 PM, Oryus wrote:
I'll answer all the questions.

With lemons.

Do you miss krinack?

Krinack runs through my veins.

I do, however, miss the collaborative expressions of love for krinack.

I feel like Cody's departure signified the end of an era.

You are too right, sir.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:21:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 11:20:57 PM, Cermank wrote:
KFC or McD?

LSD
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
YYW
Posts: 36,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:37:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 11:08:00 PM, Oryus wrote:
I'll answer all the questions.

With lemons.

YOU KIDNAPPED KOOPIN!!!!
Tsar of DDO
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:40:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 11:37:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 11:08:00 PM, Oryus wrote:
I'll answer all the questions.

With lemons.

YOU KIDNAPPED KOOPIN!!!!

haha

No, no.

He came willingly.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
YYW
Posts: 36,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:42:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 11:40:01 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 8/4/2014 11:37:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 11:08:00 PM, Oryus wrote:
I'll answer all the questions.

With lemons.

YOU KIDNAPPED KOOPIN!!!!

haha

No, no.

He came willingly.

...which is exactly what you'd say he said... if you kidnapped him. rofl
Tsar of DDO
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:55:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 11:42:37 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 11:40:01 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 8/4/2014 11:37:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/4/2014 11:08:00 PM, Oryus wrote:
I'll answer all the questions.

With lemons.

YOU KIDNAPPED KOOPIN!!!!

haha

No, no.

He came willingly.

...which is exactly what you'd say he said... if you kidnapped him. rofl
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:57:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
D&D or self respect, which do you choose?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 12:01:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 11:57:36 PM, socialpinko wrote:
D&D or self respect, which do you choose?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 12:04:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/4/2014 11:08:00 PM, Oryus wrote:
I'll answer all the questions.

With lemons.
combustible lemons...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.