Jump to topic:

I am Ajabi, and I am your Master, AMA.

JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:43:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What is your ultimate argument against the PoE?

And how much do you love JMK?
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:50:51 PM
At 8/4/2014 11:43:01 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:

Damn you to hell Joey! :P
My ultimate rebuttal is the one with Leibniz gives, mixed along with what Kant offers. It includes what Shaun says and simply states that the burden is on the one making the PoE argument, and the PoE argument is dependent on many objective factors. I will criticize you by saying that these factors are not objective.
Ohh very much. Not as much as Denny, Addison, Krit, Angel, Mikal, bossy (this will be a very long list) how about I say just below Romanii.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:53:39 PM
Do you hate me?
Do you still dislike me?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 11:57:13 PM
At 8/4/2014 11:50:51 PM, Ajabi wrote:

My ultimate rebuttal is the one with Leibniz gives, mixed along with what Kant offers. It includes what Shaun says and simply states that the burden is on the one making the PoE argument, and the PoE argument is dependent on many objective factors. I will criticize you by saying that these factors are not objective.

I'll have to think this over a bit, but it sounds similar to something Shaun and I discussed earlier.

Ergo, I WAS close earlier :)

Ohh very much. Not as much as Denny, Addison, Krit, Angel, Mikal, bossy (this will be a very long list) how about I say just below Romanii.

That hurts...a lot..
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 12:12:37 AM
Why did you throw up when you saw an ecchi picture of AngelofDeath?

What color was it?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 9:01:42 AM
At 8/5/2014 12:12:37 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Why did you throw up when you saw an ecchi picture of AngelofDeath?

Oh I have no idea, but I believe that I have so greatly convinced myself that I do not want to see anyone naked that I just started feeling sick. I mean when I saw it all of sudden I felt real sick, went to the washroom to wash my face and then just started reching and puked.
What color was it?
I dont remember per say. Either it was red or blue..
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 10:50:13 AM
At 8/4/2014 11:39:55 PM, Ajabi wrote:
Lezz do dis.

What is your honnest opinion of me?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 10:57:32 AM
At 8/5/2014 10:50:13 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/4/2014 11:39:55 PM, Ajabi wrote:
Lezz do dis.

What is your honnest opinion of me?

I think you are nice, and a charming person to talk to. I always thought you were much harsher than you turned out to be. All in all I like you pretty well.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 11:52:35 AM
At 8/6/2014 1:08:36 AM, Wylted wrote:
So, what's your sexual orientation, and why are you in denial about it?

I think I am mildly heterosexual. I mean I can imagine a girl I may be attracted to mildly but I do not think I am sexually attracted per say to anyone.

I think I am this way because of orientation, though that is a theory I am only now entertaining. I mean I thought Zarroette was pretty for a few hours but then I tried looking at her and I felt nothing but perhaps mild distaste. (no offense Catherine <3). I never thought Lizz was pretty though. I thought Emma Watson was pretty was around a week though now I feel she is ugly.

It is actually very confusing and I learn things about me everyday.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 11:56:21 AM
At 8/4/2014 11:53:39 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Do you hate me?
Not one bit.

Do you still dislike me?
This is a difficult one. I do not think I can answer this in anything short but if dislike means I avoid you or that I do not like you then no. I do think you have some problems which others do not see, but I do not dislike you in the orthodox sense.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 11:56:37 AM
At 8/4/2014 11:57:13 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/4/2014 11:50:51 PM, Ajabi wrote:

I'll have to think this over a bit, but it sounds similar to something Shaun and I discussed earlier.

Ergo, I WAS close earlier :)

That hurts...a lot..

hahahah
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 11:57:21 AM
Did you really throw up when a girl sent you a picture of herself in a bikini?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 12:05:19 PM
At 8/6/2014 11:52:35 AM, Ajabi wrote:

I think I am mildly heterosexual. I mean I can imagine a girl I may be attracted to mildly but I do not think I am sexually attracted per say to anyone.

I think I am this way because of orientation, though that is a theory I am only now entertaining. I mean I thought Zarroette was pretty for a few hours but then I tried looking at her and I felt nothing but perhaps mild distaste. (no offense Catherine <3). I never thought Lizz was pretty though. I thought Emma Watson was pretty was around a week though now I feel she is ugly.

Your gay. Just accept it man. You're attracted to my beard and you know it. You're just so repressed you won't allow yourself to listen to Barbara Streisand.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 12:12:38 PM
At 8/6/2014 12:05:19 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 8/6/2014 11:52:35 AM, Ajabi wrote:

Your gay. Just accept it man. You're attracted to my beard and you know it. You're just so repressed you won't allow yourself to listen to Barbara Streisand.

You are right I was repressing myself all along. Kevin will your beard go out with me?
I have no idea who Barbara Streisand is...

I actually believed I was gay for quite some time. I even told myself I was gay just to make sure, but turns out I wasnt.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 12:18:50 PM
At 8/6/2014 11:56:21 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Do you hate me?
Not one bit.
Okay.

Do you still dislike me?
This is a difficult one. I do not think I can answer this in anything short but if dislike means I avoid you or that I do not like you then no. I do think you have some problems which others do not see, but I do not dislike you in the orthodox sense.

Many know I have special disorders which I've not hidden from anyone. Yes, I have problems. I'm autistic, A.D.D. And literally have a lack of common sense. So it doesn't surprise me that you would think what you think. I have frequent loss of memory as well, but manage. Anyways, thanks for your honesty.
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 12:27:06 PM
At 8/6/2014 12:18:50 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Do you hate me?
Not one bit.
Okay.

Do you still dislike me?

Many know I have special disorders which I've not hidden from anyone. Yes, I have problems. I'm autistic, A.D.D. And literally have a lack of common sense. So it doesn't surprise me that you would think what you think. I have frequent loss of memory as well, but manage. Anyways, thanks for your honesty.

I do not mean it by that.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 12:27:32 PM
At 8/6/2014 12:27:06 PM, Ajabi wrote:
Do you hate me?
Not one bit.
Okay.

Do you still dislike me?

Please explain. Pm me if need be.
"Good Times" ~ Max
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 1:05:09 PM
At 8/6/2014 12:27:32 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Do you hate me?
Not one bit.
Okay.

Do you still dislike me?

If it makes you feel any better, GCL, "common sense" is a b.s. term which really means something closer to social norms. What is "common sense" one place is not "common sense" elsewhere. Everybody has rationality but people are not born with a "common sense" of how to use logic. That is trained.

And also, I have a friend who has aspergers and he is one of the funniest people I've ever met in my life and he is excellent in his profession. It needn't hold you back.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 1:19:21 PM
At 8/6/2014 1:05:09 PM, Oryus wrote:
Do you hate me?
Not one bit.
Okay.

Do you still dislike me?

If it makes you feel any better, GCL, "common sense" is a b.s. term which really means something closer to social norms. What is "common sense" one place is not "common sense" elsewhere. Everybody has rationality but people are not born with a "common sense" of how to use logic. That is trained.

And also, I have a friend who has aspergers and he is one of the funniest people I've ever met in my life and he is excellent in his profession. It needn't hold you back.

Um, if you knew me in person you'd know what I'm talking about. I mean, sure people who know me in real life and even my family for that matter enjoy being around me and say I'm a lovable person, but on the contrary a very hard person to deal with so it's a jumble of confusion if that makes any sense at all? I'm not necessarily trying to make excuses for myself, because I'm still responsible for my actions I do have an understanding of that, but it doesn't mean I am well coped either. Because I'm not in almost every aspect. Anyways, yes, I shouldn't let all this hold me back, however I myself do not know how to just push over everything either. I've never learned how to do that? Nor was I ever taught when I was younger. Again, this is no excuse for main general, but it explains why I am the way I am and why I do what I do.

Thank you for your input. :)
It seems you are familiar with understanding these conditions, however, I'm not sure I quite understand your intent of defining the common sense part? Could you elaborate, maybe in simpler way?
"Good Times" ~ Max
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 1:29:03 PM
At 8/6/2014 1:19:21 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Do you hate me?
Not one bit.
Okay.

Do you still dislike me?

Um, if you knew me in person you'd know what I'm talking about. I mean, sure people who know me in real life and even my family for that matter enjoy being around me and say I'm a lovable person, but on the contrary a very hard person to deal with so it's a jumble of confusion if that makes any sense at all? I'm not necessarily trying to make excuses for myself, because I'm still responsible for my actions I do have an understanding of that, but it doesn't mean I am well coped either. Because I'm not in almost every aspect. Anyways, yes, I shouldn't let all this hold me back, however I myself do not know how to just push over everything either. I've never learned how to do that? Nor was I ever taught when I was younger. Again, this is no excuse for main general, but it explains why I am the way I am and why I do what I do.

It seems you are familiar with understanding these conditions, however, I'm not sure I quite understand your intent of defining the common sense part? Could you elaborate, maybe in simpler way?

From what little you told me, I think I understand what you mean about not having "common sense." In addition to my successful friend with aspergers (who has only one sibling and comes from a wealthy family who helped him in every possible way they could), I also have a close family member with aspergers who has had no help coping with his issues and many in the people often berate him for not having "common sense." He is more gullible and makes many more mistakes than most others. But it is called "special needs" for a reason. Education is set up for people who do not have autism so if you are not able to get special instruction in how to relate to the world from your special perspective, it can be very difficult. I know. I have seen my cousin beat himself up for being stupid many times but in ideal conditions for him, he is top of the class.

Anyway, on common sense:

Basically it is a term used to refer to how people relate to the world. You can be a very intelligent person with no "common sense" because "common sense" is trained- even though people think it isn't. For example, Abraham Lincoln may have been very smart in his time but today, if he somehow were transported through time, people would consider him to not have "common sense." But that is because he is not from this time and place.

So in your case, you have a unique perspective and thus need unique training in "common sense." If you don't get it, you'll fall short, unfortunately. But it doesn't mean you're stupid. It means that you're a left hander in a right-handed world.
I hope that makes sense.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 1:45:58 PM
At 8/6/2014 1:29:03 PM, Oryus wrote:
Do you hate me?
Not one bit.
Okay.

Do you still dislike me?

From what little you told me, I think I understand what you mean about not having "common sense." In addition to my successful friend with aspergers (who has only one sibling and comes from a wealthy family who helped him in every possible way they could), I also have a close family member with aspergers who has had no help coping with his issues and many in the people often berate him for not having "common sense." He is more gullible and makes many more mistakes than most others. But it is called "special needs" for a reason. Education is set up for people who do not have autism so if you are not able to get special instruction in how to relate to the world from your special perspective, it can be very difficult. I know. I have seen my cousin beat himself up for being stupid many times but in ideal conditions for him, he is top of the class.
I can definitely relate to your brother. Like you have no idea the jokes, the comments, the sarcastic questions I get because I'm easily confused or don't understand or cannot figure something out. And a lot of the time I do beat myself up for it. Verbally and mentally. I used to have a problem with physical abusive, but not anymore. I've also been academically declined as well. Like I've struggled since as far as I can remember, I'm surprised I'm going to be getting my associates degree soon and have begun my bachelors level of college already too. But I'm not an A or B student that takes great great great efforts if I am to succeed but even then I fail too.

Anyway, on common sense:

Basically it is a term used to refer to how people relate to the world. You can be a very intelligent person with no "common sense" because "common sense" is trained- even though people think it isn't. For example, Abraham Lincoln may have been very smart in his time but today, if he somehow were transported through time, people would consider him to not have "common sense." But that is because he is not from this time and place.

So in your case, you have a unique perspective and thus need unique training in "common sense." If you don't get it, you'll fall short, unfortunately. But it doesn't mean you're stupid. It means that you're a left hander in a right-handed world.
I hope that makes sense.

Ummmm, I ... I guess I understand?
"Good Times" ~ Max
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 1:55:17 PM
At 8/6/2014 1:45:58 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Do you hate me?
Not one bit.
Okay.

Do you still dislike me?

I can definitely relate to your brother. Like you have no idea the jokes, the comments, the sarcastic questions I get because I'm easily confused or don't understand or cannot figure something out. And a lot of the time I do beat myself up for it. Verbally and mentally. I used to have a problem with physical abusive, but not anymore. I've also been academically declined as well. Like I've struggled since as far as I can remember, I'm surprised I'm going to be getting my associates degree soon and have begun my bachelors level of college already too. But I'm not an A or B student that takes great great great efforts if I am to succeed but even then I fail too.

Yes, my cousin has had a hard time his whole life and he is the person closest in age to me who I've known the longest. While I don't so much know what it is like to be consistently bullied for my life, I do remember sticking up for him many times during our childhood AND adulthood. It makes me very sad. And now that I say it to you, he is probably the reason I have never put up with bullying. All the bullies in grade school respected me because I always called them out on behalf of friends.

Unfortunately, lately it is not kids but adults in our family that I have to correct and criticize for bullying him. It really sucks. I hope people in your family advocate for you.

Anyway, on common sense:

I hope that makes sense.

Haha it is ok. It's beside the point.
:
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 2:05:08 PM
At 8/6/2014 1:55:17 PM, Oryus wrote:
Do you hate me?
Not one bit.
Okay.

Do you still dislike me?

Yes, my cousin has had a hard time his whole life and he is the person closest in age to me who I've known the longest. While I don't so much know what it is like to be consistently bullied for my life, I do remember sticking up for him many times during our childhood AND adulthood. It makes me very sad. And now that I say it to you, he is probably the reason I have never put up with bullying. All the bullies in grade school respected me because I always called them out on behalf of friends.

Unfortunately, lately it is not kids but adults in our family that I have to correct and criticize for bullying him. It really sucks. I hope people in your family advocate for you.

That's understandable. And I'm kind of the same way. I don't like to see other people mistreated and even though I know I have a chance of being the victim, I still put my scents in regardless because I know what it's like. Unfortunately, my family is a huge portion of all the jokes, comments sarcastic questions etc... But I'm what you'd call a really aggressive person when I need to be because it just comes out and I become really defensive when that situations happen. Then friends or people we know tend to join in their "fun" I tolerate it as long as I can but unknowingly am being defensive in return even if it's just ignoring with an expression of disapproval. Does that make sense?
Anyways, I'm glad your there for your relative and can be understanding. Many people aren't like that or even care the least bit.

Anyway, on common sense:

I hope that makes sense.

Haha it is ok. It's beside the point.
"Good Times" ~ Max
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 2:59:55 PM
At 8/6/2014 2:05:08 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 8/6/2014 1:55:17 PM, Oryus wrote:
Do you hate me?
Not one bit.
Okay.

Do you still dislike me?

That's understandable. And I'm kind of the same way. I don't like to see other people mistreated and even though I know I have a chance of being the victim, I still put my scents in regardless because I know what it's like. Unfortunately, my family is a huge portion of all the jokes, comments sarcastic questions etc... But I'm what you'd call a really aggressive person when I need to be because it just comes out and I become really defensive when that situations happen. Then friends or people we know tend to join in their "fun" I tolerate it as long as I can but unknowingly am being defensive in return even if it's just ignoring with an expression of disapproval. Does that make sense?

Yes, perfect sense. That is really unfortunate that they are not understanding all the time. Even though my cousin is a handful, and probably even does crazier things than you (like stealing money from family members, ditching major family gatherings, he is that person who gets scammed by internet spammers and loan sharks, etc.), he still is generally a good person who tries hard. It's just that the odds are stacked against him.

And I'm sorry that your family is not as supportive as they could or should be.
:
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 3:16:06 PM
At 8/6/2014 2:59:55 PM, Oryus wrote:
Yes, perfect sense. That is really unfortunate that they are not understanding all the time. Even though my cousin is a handful, and probably even does crazier things than you (like stealing money from family members, ditching major family gatherings, he is that person who gets scammed by internet spammers and loan sharks, etc.), he still is generally a good person who tries hard. It's just that the odds are stacked against him.

I understand. I don't have the stealing problem, but I do have the problem of missing family gatherings or being in places that's some form of gathering. Some call me "cave-woman" or a "Kermit" because I like never come out of my room or join in much. So I can relate. And it's okay, I know try still live me and are there for me despite what they may say or do at times. I try not to let it bother me, but I just can't help myself. I don't know how to respond well so I react out in what I'm feeling usually.

Anyways, thanks again for understanding and givin input. :)
"Good Times" ~ Max
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 3:18:52 PM
At 8/6/2014 3:16:06 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

I understand. I don't have the stealing problem, but I do have the problem of missing family gatherings or being in places that's some form of gathering. Some call me "cave-woman" or a "Kermit" because I like never come out of my room or join in much. So I can relate. And it's okay, I know try still live me and are there for me despite what they may say or do at times. I try not to let it bother me, but I just can't help myself. I don't know how to respond well so I react out in what I'm feeling usually.

No problem. It's good for me to know what other families go through as well.
:
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
At 8/6/2014 3:18:52 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 8/6/2014 3:16:06 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

No problem. It's good for me to know what other families go through as well.

Idk if I ever told you, but I come from a family of 17 and moms pregnant with #18 currently.
"Good Times" ~ Max