Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Jifpop AMA

ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 12:10:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm coming back from the dead since all these threads are going to die. And a captain sits with his ship.

Come at me you peasants.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 12:13:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ESocial is a liar.
>>She lied about being Muslim.
>>She lied about being Trinidadian.
I know because I'm the mightly Jifpop!!!

I know everything!!!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 12:21:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/5/2014 12:13:00 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
ESocial is a liar.
>>She lied about being Muslim.
>>She lied about being Trinidadian.
I know because I'm the mightly Jifpop!!!

I know everything!!!

Death to Trinidad.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 12:22:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/5/2014 12:21:44 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:13:00 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
ESocial is a liar.
>>She lied about being Muslim.
>>She lied about being Trinidadian.
I know because I'm the mightly Jifpop!!!

I know everything!!!

Death to Trinidad.

Agreed! Michigan is Heaven on earth!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 12:23:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/5/2014 12:22:40 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:21:44 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:13:00 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
ESocial is a liar.
>>She lied about being Muslim.
>>She lied about being Trinidadian.
I know because I'm the mightly Jifpop!!!

I know everything!!!

Death to Trinidad.

Agreed! Michigan is Heaven on earth!

Death to Michigan. Death to wherever ESocial lives. Holds rights to make exceptions.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 12:24:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/5/2014 12:23:25 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:22:40 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:21:44 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:13:00 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
ESocial is a liar.
>>She lied about being Muslim.
>>She lied about being Trinidadian.
I know because I'm the mightly Jifpop!!!

I know everything!!!

Death to Trinidad.

Agreed! Michigan is Heaven on earth!

Death to Michigan. Death to wherever ESocial lives. Holds rights to make exceptions.

Michigan is the best place on earth you filthy mudblood. Blow up whereever ESocial lives! So Endark can be mine!!!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 12:25:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/5/2014 12:24:39 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:23:25 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:22:40 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:21:44 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:13:00 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
ESocial is a liar.
>>She lied about being Muslim.
>>She lied about being Trinidadian.
I know because I'm the mightly Jifpop!!!

I know everything!!!

Death to Trinidad.

Agreed! Michigan is Heaven on earth!

Death to Michigan. Death to wherever ESocial lives. Holds rights to make exceptions.

Michigan is the best place on earth you filthy mudblood. Blow up whereever ESocial lives! So Endark can be mine!!!

I have the final solution. Blow everyone up. Death to everyone.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 12:25:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why do all people from Trinidad seem to have a really mean tone when talking to you. I swear I knew this one woman and thought she hated me for years. Turns out her tone just made her sound like a b!tch. She talked that way to everyone.
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 12:26:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/5/2014 12:10:10 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I'm coming back from the dead since all these threads are going to die. And a captain sits with his ship.

Come at me you peasants.

r'amen
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 12:27:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/5/2014 12:25:46 AM, Wylted wrote:
Why do all people from Trinidad seem to have a really mean tone when talking to you. I swear I knew this one woman and thought she hated me for years. Turns out her tone just made her sound like a b!tch. She talked that way to everyone.

I'm from Michigan, not Trinidad.

But their accents do sound like that sometimes. It's a bit of a sing-song tone.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Ragnar
Posts: 1,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 1:30:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Jifpop is well known to be ChosenWolff (he takes personal offense at insults to Jifpop, and tries to defend his past behavior...)
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
NiamC
Posts: 905
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 12:37:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/5/2014 12:25:37 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:24:39 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:23:25 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:22:40 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:21:44 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:13:00 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
ESocial is a liar.
>>She lied about being Muslim.
>>She lied about being Trinidadian.
I know because I'm the mightly Jifpop!!!

I know everything!!!

Death to Trinidad.

Agreed! Michigan is Heaven on earth!

Death to Michigan. Death to wherever ESocial lives. Holds rights to make exceptions.

Michigan is the best place on earth you filthy mudblood. Blow up whereever ESocial lives! So Endark can be mine!!!

I have the final solution. Blow everyone up. Death to everyone.

Yeah... I dont think thats the right mental attitude to have... but... ok then.
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 11:01:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/5/2014 12:22:40 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:21:44 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:13:00 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
ESocial is a liar.
>>She lied about being Muslim.
>>She lied about being Trinidadian.
I know because I'm the mightly Jifpop!!!

I know everything!!!

Death to Trinidad.

Agreed!

Ok

Michigan is Heaven on earth!

YESYESYESYESYES
Ashton
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 11:02:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/5/2014 12:23:25 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:22:40 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:21:44 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 8/5/2014 12:13:00 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
ESocial is a liar.
>>She lied about being Muslim.
>>She lied about being Trinidadian.
I know because I'm the mightly Jifpop!!!

I know everything!!!

Death to Trinidad.

Agreed! Michigan is Heaven on earth!

Death to Michigan.

How dare you say that about my homeland.

Death to wherever ESocial lives. Holds rights to make exceptions.
Ashton