Jump to topic:

I am the Strongest Man on DDO, AMA

RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 2:28:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I figured that title would get some attention.

Yeah I know, I know, AMAs are SOOO two days ago (that's almost a month in internet-time).

Anyway, there's a bunch of new people on DDO that weren't here when I vanished for about a year, so I figure what better way to reacclimate myself to the new member-dynamic of DDO than to ask a bunch of people I don't know to ask me (a person they also don't know and have no earthly reason to ask questions about) a bunch of questions.

Well, get to it.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 2:48:07 AM
Do you have any special connection to snails?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 2:52:13 AM
At 8/9/2014 2:48:07 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

I shiggy diggy the sniggy iggies.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 5:04:50 AM
Your retarded?
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 10:48:40 AM
Do you think you could bench press the collective weight of all of the active females on DDO?

Considering it's like 3 14 year old girls I would guess yes
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 11:55:18 AM
At 8/9/2014 2:52:13 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

Did you enjoy pain and Gain?

Nevermind all you muscle heads do. Sorry for asking.

Did you think Johnny Wu was the best part of that film?
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 12:52:08 PM
At 8/9/2014 2:28:30 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

Yeah I know, I know, AMAs are SOOO two days ago (that's almost a month in internet-time).

Anyway, there's a bunch of new people on DDO that weren't here when I vanished for about a year, so I figure what better way to reacclimate myself to the new member-dynamic of DDO than to ask a bunch of people I don't know to ask me (a person they also don't know and have no earthly reason to ask questions about) a bunch of questions.

Well, get to it.

What can you squat?
Nolite Timere
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 12:52:32 PM
At 8/9/2014 10:48:40 AM, thett3 wrote:
Do you think you could bench press the collective weight of all of the active females on DDO?

You're 14?
Nolite Timere
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 1:23:28 PM

Ahem! I'm active, and I am not fourteen!
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 2:19:24 PM
At 8/9/2014 1:43:06 PM, Wylted wrote:
What's a better source of protein for an aspiring power lifter sperm or breast milk?

Lol
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 3:34:19 PM
At 8/9/2014 5:04:50 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Your retarded?

My retarded what?
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 3:35:41 PM

Seeing as 14 y/o girls average a weight of 105lbs, yes. Yes I could.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 3:36:34 PM
At 8/9/2014 11:55:18 AM, Wylted wrote:

Never saw it.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 3:38:01 PM
At 8/9/2014 11:56:30 AM, AndDontCallMeShirley wrote:
What is your favorite song to twerk to?

https://www.youtube.com...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 3:38:19 PM
At 8/9/2014 3:36:34 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 8/9/2014 11:55:18 AM, Wylted wrote:

Never saw it.

It's disrespectful to the victims of the actual crime, but hilarious. Oh yeah, and Johnny Wu is the best part.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 3:39:05 PM
At 8/9/2014 12:52:08 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

Well, get to it.

What can you squat?

475lbs
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 3:39:22 PM
Since you've been away for a while, how do you think the site has changed? Do you think it's changed in a good way, bad way, or what?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 3:41:38 PM
What's a better source of protein for an aspiring power lifter sperm or breast milk?

Ahm this is a tricky one. Sure, breast milk is far more nutritious, but lactating women are hard to come by, while sperm is pretty much readily available at any gay-bar in town across North America.

If you can find breast milk, go to town, otherwise you'll just have to man-up and learn to stomach that baby-gravy.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 3:45:23 PM
At 8/9/2014 3:39:05 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 8/9/2014 12:52:08 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

Well, get to it.

What can you squat?

475lbs

Solid.
Nolite Timere
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 3:58:10 PM
At 8/9/2014 3:39:22 PM, thett3 wrote:
Since you've been away for a while, how do you think the site has changed? Do you think it's changed in a good way, bad way, or what?

I miss my old friends. I mean, I have them all on facebook, but it's just not the same.

The debating scene seems to be doing well, but I'm noticing my debates are getting voted on by much fewer people than they usually are. Back in the day, debates that I'd win by FF would get maybe 1-5 votes, and debates that went through to completion would get 5+ voters. Now it's the opposite. My debate that ended prematurely is sitting at 5 votes, and my other two debates each have 2 votes.

This may be explainable because less people on the site know of me right now, and the people who do maybe weren't aware I was back yet, so they wouldn't think to check out if I've debated recently or not. Then again, Wylted is a pretty active and high-ranking member, and our vote only had 2 voters. Not that it needed more than that, but I still assumed more people would want to check it out.

Anyway, I guess time will tell if things are better here now or not.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 3:59:04 PM
At 8/9/2014 3:41:38 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

Ahm this is a tricky one. Sure, breast milk is far more nutritious, but lactating women are hard to come by, while sperm is pretty much readily available at any gay-bar in town across North America.

If you can find breast milk, go to town, otherwise you'll just have to man-up and learn to stomach that baby-gravy.

Lol, thanks. I did look it up and sperm is packed with protein, but again you're correct breast milk is more nutritious. In my opinion breast milk taste better, but a man's gotta do what a mans gotta do.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 4:02:02 PM
At 8/9/2014 3:58:10 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

I miss my old friends. I mean, I have them all on facebook, but it's just not the same.

I hear you. I, for one, was really glad to see you come back. There are a lot of old faces I miss a lot though but that's the way it goes and there are cool new members too

The debating scene seems to be doing well, but I'm noticing my debates are getting voted on by much fewer people than they usually are. Back in the day, debates that I'd win by FF would get maybe 1-5 votes, and debates that went through to completion would get 5+ voters. Now it's the opposite. My debate that ended prematurely is sitting at 5 votes, and my other two debates each have 2 votes.

Yeah sometimes getting people to vote is like pulling teeth haha--although part of the reason may be the topics. Your "I think therefore I am" debate was pretty dense and, while very interesting, not necessarily something I trust myself to vote on (Imma give it another shot though).

This may be explainable because less people on the site know of me right now, and the people who do maybe weren't aware I was back yet, so they wouldn't think to check out if I've debated recently or not. Then again, Wylted is a pretty active and high-ranking member, and our vote only had 2 voters. Not that it needed more than that, but I still assumed more people would want to check it out.

DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 4:20:18 PM

I actually try to instigate topics with the attention it will receive in mind. I also troll the polls section and mention in the forums in non annoying ways.

I market the debates I instigate.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 4:35:35 PM
At 8/9/2014 4:02:02 PM, thett3 wrote:

I hear you. I, for one, was really glad to see you come back. There are a lot of old faces I miss a lot though but that's the way it goes and there are cool new members too

Yeah sometimes getting people to vote is like pulling teeth haha--although part of the reason may be the topics. Your "I think therefore I am" debate was pretty dense and, while very interesting, not necessarily something I trust myself to vote on (Imma give it another shot though).

Well, if you absolutely can't decide arguments, you can always do what Enji did and just vote on the other measures.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 4:36:12 PM
At 8/9/2014 4:20:18 PM, Wylted wrote:

I actually try to instigate topics with the attention it will receive in mind. I also troll the polls section and mention in the forums in non annoying ways.

I market the debates I instigate.

I posted the link to my latest debate in my signature.

What more do you people want!??