Jump to topic:

Creepy ddo sign ups!

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 10:44:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well well, since not many of my friends look at my forums I'll be posting this here, but it will be held in the entertainment forum.
I will be holding a new monthly scary story contest in the entertainment forum. So all of you with great and powerful imaginations come along! First we need judges. So I'll be doing 3-5 judges, no even numbers so that way the judging shall not be 50-50
So here we go.
Ok now for the contestants, as I think that many of you don't have a creepy scary imaginations yet so I guess I'll start with only 5-8 contestants. So here we go!

Ok now for the rules!
1. Just make sure your story is scary and anything gos, any topic anything.
2. Your story must contain 2 or more paragraphs no less. If you want to make a never ending story go for it, I don't care how long it is just make sure it's not boring so the judges don't fall asleep.
3. You have 2 weeks to make your stories, if you need an extra day or two just let a judge or Linkish know!
4. Have fun with it!
Well that's all folks I hope we can get this going!
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 11:08:49 AM
Is that a no?
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 11:10:34 AM
At 8/14/2014 11:08:49 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Is that a no?

Is this like debating your wanting? In the entertainment forum? Or actually writing out a story?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 11:12:27 AM
At 8/14/2014 11:10:34 AM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Is that a no?

Is this like debating your wanting? In the entertainment forum? Or actually writing out a story?

This is just writing a scary story!

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 11:13:33 AM
At 8/14/2014 11:12:27 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Is that a no?

Oh, um, nah, I could prolly do this, but dunno lol not really good at stories IMO.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 11:17:40 AM
At 8/14/2014 11:12:27 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Is that a no?

Heres a scary story:
My phone was at 1% and I couldn't find a charger... fml kmn!
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 11:26:58 AM
At 8/14/2014 10:44:50 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Well well, since not many of my friends look at my forums I'll be posting this here, but it will be held in the entertainment forum.
I will be holding a new monthly scary story contest in the entertainment forum. So all of you with great and powerful imaginations come along! First we need judges. So I'll be doing 3-5 judges, no even numbers so that way the judging shall not be 50-50
So here we go.
Ok now for the contestants, as I think that many of you don't have a creepy scary imaginations yet so I guess I'll start with only 5-8 contestants. So here we go!

Ok now for the rules!
2. Your story must contain 2 or more paragraphs no less. If you want to make a never ending story go for it, I don't care how long it is just make sure it's not boring so the judges don't fall asleep.
3. You have 2 weeks to make your stories, if you need an extra day or two just let a judge or Linkish know!
4. Have fun with it!

I don't think there is enough information for people to sign onto this.

What is the structure of this tournament? Will people be paired up and judged 1-on-1, each participant submitting a story each round until you get to the final round, like a bracket?

Or does everyone each submit a story and the judges pick the best one?

How can you have a "never-ending" story and also judge it?

What criteria will you be judging stories on?
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 11:29:44 AM
And Linkish was sitting in front of the computer, staring at his DDO screen. The clock ticked on and on while he disappointingly shook his head as he PM'ed a bunch of his friends to join his Creepy DDO. Linkish was getting quite bored; it was midnight and he had barely gotten any sleep. Oh well, he thought. I'll just wait here a few more minutes and then I'll go to sleep. And so, he flipped through the pages, scrolling through the mafia games he was through, when suddenly--
he heard a voice.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIII......geeeeeeeeeeeet.....youuuuuuuuuu...." Whispered the voice.

He thought he was hallucinating. "Well I really need some sleep now." He said. But then his door creeeeeaaaaked open veeerrry slowly... a wind was blowing in. Linkish stood up to close the windows, muttering about his bad luck being the Godfather in mafia. As he sat back down to check his Creepy DDO sign-ups one last time, he realized something was wrong. His computer lid was...down for some reason. "Hmmm...I don't remember closing it. Oh well." Then he logged back on and clicked upon the FORUMS link.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIII......geeeeeeeeeeeet.....youuuuuuuuuu...." Whispered the voice yet again.

Linkish was really confused now, he heard it louder than the last time, and this time his door was creeeeeaaaking open even further than it had been...and the window was closed. Linkish shrugged and thought it nothing as he clicked on the Debate.org forum topic. Suddenly a shadowy figure walked slowly through the door and breathed heavily on Linkish's neck.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIII......geeeeeeeeeeeet.....youuuuuuuuuu...." Whispered the voice creepily once more.

Linkish was horrified, he was tempted to turn around but he was scared and nervous about what he might see.

"Puuuuut.....youuurr....handdsss uppppp mortallll" The voice demanded in a cold cruel breath. Linkish's face was now a pale white, and as his whole body shuddered the voice seemed to cackle gleefully. Linkish knew it was over as his hands went over his head and he asked with a stutter: "Wha---what dddo you want?" The figure laughed once again.

"Turn around." The figure commanded, and as Linkish went to face his killer.....
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
he stared into the eyes of his brother.
"HAHAHAHA!! I got you there!!" His brother laughed and pointed while Linkish breathed a sigh of relief and laughed along as well.
"Well, bro, I was really scared!! I had no idea you could be so terrifying!" Linkish exclaimed.
"And I had no idea you could be so terrified." Linkish's brother smiled, and he continued on as Linkish rested for a bit: "You should be going to sleep, Linkish. It's really really late."
"Yeah I know, just checking on the sign-ups one last time." Linkish stated, and Linkish's brother walked out as he waved and said his good nights. Linkish clicked on the Creepy DDO sign-ups, and sighed as he saw nobody commenting, and just as he was about to shut down his computer, he saw something creepy.

Mysterious-man commented on 12:12:12
"I'll get you."
And what was more creepy, his watch said.... 12:12:12. That was so strangely coincidental, he couldn't help but think his brother was the cause of the strange comment. But as he walked out, his eyes filled with horror as he saw blood all over the floor. He followed the trail, which lead to a hand, a foot, a broken hip-joint, and finally...
his brother's head.
He gulped and was filled with terror once again as the same exact voice as before chilled his neck as the figure behind him stated:
"Turn. around."

THE END
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 11:30:48 AM
At 8/14/2014 11:29:44 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
And Linkish was sitting in front of the computer, staring at his DDO screen. The clock ticked on and on while he disappointingly shook his head as he PM'ed a bunch of his friends to join his Creepy DDO. Linkish was getting quite bored; it was midnight and he had barely gotten any sleep. Oh well, he thought. I'll just wait here a few more minutes and then I'll go to sleep. And so, he flipped through the pages, scrolling through the mafia games he was through, when suddenly--
he heard a voice.

He thought he was hallucinating. "Well I really need some sleep now." He said. But then his door creeeeeaaaaked open veeerrry slowly... a wind was blowing in. Linkish stood up to close the windows, muttering about his bad luck being the Godfather in mafia. As he sat back down to check his Creepy DDO sign-ups one last time, he realized something was wrong. His computer lid was...down for some reason. "Hmmm...I don't remember closing it. Oh well." Then he logged back on and clicked upon the FORUMS link.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIII......geeeeeeeeeeeet.....youuuuuuuuuu...." Whispered the voice yet again.

Linkish was really confused now, he heard it louder than the last time, and this time his door was creeeeeaaaking open even further than it had been...and the window was closed. Linkish shrugged and thought it nothing as he clicked on the Debate.org forum topic. Suddenly a shadowy figure walked slowly through the door and breathed heavily on Linkish's neck.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIII......geeeeeeeeeeeet.....youuuuuuuuuu...." Whispered the voice creepily once more.

Linkish was horrified, he was tempted to turn around but he was scared and nervous about what he might see.

"Puuuuut.....youuurr....handdsss uppppp mortallll" The voice demanded in a cold cruel breath. Linkish's face was now a pale white, and as his whole body shuddered the voice seemed to cackle gleefully. Linkish knew it was over as his hands went over his head and he asked with a stutter: "Wha---what dddo you want?" The figure laughed once again.

"Turn around." The figure commanded, and as Linkish went to face his killer.....
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"HAHAHAHA!! I got you there!!" His brother laughed and pointed while Linkish breathed a sigh of relief and laughed along as well.
"Well, bro, I was really scared!! I had no idea you could be so terrifying!" Linkish exclaimed.
"And I had no idea you could be so terrified." Linkish's brother smiled, and he continued on as Linkish rested for a bit: "You should be going to sleep, Linkish. It's really really late."
"Yeah I know, just checking on the sign-ups one last time." Linkish stated, and Linkish's brother walked out as he waved and said his good nights. Linkish clicked on the Creepy DDO sign-ups, and sighed as he saw nobody commenting, and just as he was about to shut down his computer, he saw something creepy.

"I'll get you."
And what was more creepy, his watch said.... 12:12:12. That was so strangely coincidental, he couldn't help but think his brother was the cause of the strange comment. But as he walked out, his eyes filled with horror as he saw blood all over the floor. He followed the trail, which lead to a hand, a foot, a broken hip-joint, and finally...
his brother's head.
He gulped and was filled with terror once again as the same exact voice as before chilled his neck as the figure behind him stated:
"Turn. around."

THE END

NOT REALLY THAT SCARY
but whatever xD
Equestrian election

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 11:38:14 AM
At 8/14/2014 11:30:48 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 8/14/2014 11:29:44 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
he heard a voice.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

"I'll get you."
his brother's head.
"Turn. around."

THE END

NOT REALLY THAT SCARY
but whatever xD
Bahahaha

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 11:43:26 AM
At 8/14/2014 11:26:58 AM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
So here we go.

Ok now for the rules!
4. Have fun with it!

What is the structure of this tournament? Will people be paired up and judged 1-on-1, each participant submitting a story each round until you get to the final round, like a bracket?
Nope just one story per person. Each month new judges and new contestants shall be provided!

You got it we shall have a first place, second place and third place as well. (Who knows maybe ill add a little prize in for the top three.

It was a metaphore for how long you want your story to be.

Well we would judge the stories based on
1. How the story scares each judge.
2. Grammar of course.
3. Most imaginative.
4. If the story has ties to other internet stories.-that's not a good thing if we see that.

TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 11:53:57 AM
At 8/14/2014 11:43:26 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
So here we go.

Ok now for the rules!
4. Have fun with it!

Nope just one story per person. Each month new judges and new contestants shall be provided!

You got it we shall have a first place, second place and third place as well. (Who knows maybe ill add a little prize in for the top three.

2. Grammar of course.
3. Most imaginative.
4. If the story has ties to other internet stories.-that's not a good thing if we see that.

What if I have stories I've submitted elsewhere?
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 12:22:02 PM
At 8/14/2014 11:53:57 AM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
At 8/14/2014 11:43:26 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
So here we go.

Ok now for the rules!
4. Have fun with it!

2. Grammar of course.
3. Most imaginative.

What if I have stories I've submitted elsewhere?
You can use them

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 1:44:34 PM
So here we go.
1.TheGreatAndPowerful

Ok now for the rules!
4. Have fun with it!

LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 3:00:32 PM
At 8/14/2014 1:55:07 PM, StarkTek wrote:
/in. I might be able to use this for my creative writing class.

What was the name of your old account?
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 3:55:02 PM
At 8/14/2014 1:44:34 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
So here we go.
1.TheGreatAndPowerful
2.StarkTek

Ok now for the rules!
4. Have fun with it!

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 3:55:17 PM
At 8/14/2014 2:33:20 PM, Wylted wrote:
Angel of Death is pretty dark and scary. I'd be interested in seeing one of her stories.

Want to judge?

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 4:01:28 PM
Uuu! Uuu! Yama wants to try! I'll win for sure! Kolkolkolkolkol!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 4:07:05 PM
At 8/14/2014 4:01:28 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Uuu! Uuu! Yama wants to try! I'll win for sure! Kolkolkolkolkol!
Umm ok

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 4:07:27 PM
At 8/14/2014 3:55:02 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
So here we go.
1.TheGreatAndPowerful
2.StarkTek
3.YamaVonKarma

Ok now for the rules!
4. Have fun with it!

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 4:10:16 PM
So here we go.
Umm... what if the judges don't all vote and it becomes 50-50?

>>> MINDBLOWN!!!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 4:11:10 PM
At 8/14/2014 4:10:16 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
So here we go.
Umm... what if the judges don't all vote and it becomes 50-50?

>>> MINDBLOWN!!!

Mandatory voting!

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 5:51:23 PM
At 8/14/2014 3:55:17 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Angel of Death is pretty dark and scary. I'd be interested in seeing one of her stories.

Want to judge?

Sure, but I'm just judging based on enjoyment level and not giving extensive RFDs
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 12:45:52 AM
At 8/14/2014 5:51:23 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 8/14/2014 3:55:17 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Want to judge?

Sure, but I'm just judging based on enjoyment level and not giving extensive RFDs

You don't have to make RFDs

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 12:46:43 AM
At 8/14/2014 4:07:27 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 8/14/2014 3:55:02 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
So here we go.
1.Wylted
1.TheGreatAndPowerful
2.StarkTek
3.YamaVonKarma

Ok now for the rules!
4. Have fun with it!

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2014 5:44:43 AM
Love it! /in.

Will you let us know when the contest starts.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~