Jump to topic:

Pre-Debate Mafia

JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 7:45:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Before we get onto our main event, how about some pre-game mafia? I just created quite possibly the most amazing setup ever and I'm overly eager.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 7:47:50 PM
At 8/14/2014 7:46:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
link

https://plus.google.com...
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 7:48:57 PM
At 8/14/2014 7:45:48 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
Before we get onto our main event, how about some pre-game mafia? I just created quite possibly the most amazing setup ever and I'm overly eager.

You would
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 7:50:45 PM
At 8/14/2014 7:48:57 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

You would

Marie, a sentence, to be considered a sentence, must have three fundamental components:

(1) Subject
(2) Predicate
(3) Complete a thought

You hit one and two -- sort of, as "would" would more than likely qualify as auxiliary -- but missed on three.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 8:28:05 PM
At 8/14/2014 7:50:45 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:

You would

Marie, a sentence, to be considered a sentence, must have three fundamental components:

(1) Subject
(2) Predicate
(3) Complete a thought

You hit one and two -- sort of, as "would" would more than likely qualify as auxiliary -- but missed on three.

-_- seriously.... Lol
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2014 8:28:21 PM
At 8/14/2014 8:28:05 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 8/14/2014 7:50:45 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:

You would

(1) Subject
(2) Predicate
(3) Complete a thought

-_- seriously.... Lol

D
~JohnMaynardKeynes