Jump to topic:

Can a mod change my user name

Naqshbandi-Mujahid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 3:39:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I thought it was really cool when I wrote it but know I'm second guessing it and it's bugging me so much I read that a mod can change it so pleas moderation if you have a heart change my name to Jafar27 pleas for the love of god lol thanks :)
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 4:24:02 PM
At 8/16/2014 3:39:47 PM, Naqshbandi-Mujahid wrote:
I thought it was really cool when I wrote it but know I'm second guessing it and it's bugging me so much I read that a mod can change it so pleas moderation if you have a heart change my name to Jafar27 pleas for the love of god lol thanks :)

The mods do not have the ability to change usernames. The only person that I believe ever had her username changed, was Danielle. But I think that was before Juggle took over the website, or when they were brand new.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 4:56:51 PM
At 8/16/2014 4:24:02 PM, TUF wrote:

The mods do not have the ability to change usernames. The only person that I believe ever had her username changed, was Danielle. But I think that was before Juggle took over the website, or when they were brand new.

Didn't Brian_Eggleston get his changed too?
Ashton
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 5:05:00 PM

You have three poll votes, two opinion arguments, and one forum post. Just make a new account. It's not like you're losing anything.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 5:07:00 PM
At 8/16/2014 5:05:00 PM, Zaradi wrote:

You have three poll votes, two opinion arguments, and one forum post. Just make a new account. It's not like you're losing anything.

...brutality right there
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Naqshbandi-Mujahid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 5:49:40 PM

Your not very good at driving are you.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 6:20:30 PM
At 8/16/2014 5:49:40 PM, Naqshbandi-Mujahid wrote:

Suzaku, is that you?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 6:21:58 PM
At 8/16/2014 5:49:40 PM, Naqshbandi-Mujahid wrote:

?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 7:56:46 PM
At 8/16/2014 4:24:02 PM, TUF wrote:
Nags changed his to Xer at one point and disappeared. It was after Juggle took over.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 8:21:50 PM

I think it is a good idea just to create a new account and deactivate this one. Your account has only been active for 5 hours, and as Zaradi stated, you only have 5 forum posts, two opinion arguments, and four poll votes.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 9:08:03 PM
At 8/16/2014 6:28:00 PM, Naqshbandi-Mujahid wrote:
Don't worry I know what it means not being good at driving or not it's up to you to figure it out.

Or we could just not care...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Naqshbandi-Mujahid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2014 9:11:43 PM
At 8/16/2014 9:08:03 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 8/16/2014 6:28:00 PM, Naqshbandi-Mujahid wrote:
Don't worry I know what it means not being good at driving or not it's up to you to figure it out.

Or we could just not care...

You must really suck at driving