Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

IDGAF : Liz Interview

debatability
Posts: 1,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 7:25:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/18/2014 7:23:41 PM, Mikal wrote:


because thett3 and others begged me.

huh thats so weird; why doesn't my face show up?
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 7:26:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/18/2014 7:25:42 PM, debatability wrote:
At 8/18/2014 7:23:41 PM, Mikal wrote:


because thett3 and others begged me.

huh thats so weird; why doesn't my face show up?

no idea actualy XD
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 7:37:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was in the hangout too Lizzybob! :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 7:42:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was wondering why Beverlee wasn't around anymore.

>:(
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
thett3
Posts: 14,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 10:05:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"Why do you like thett?"

"Well he's my mentor for the adopt a noob tournament. He helps me out a lot"

I feel so used
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 10:14:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/18/2014 10:05:37 PM, thett3 wrote:
"Why do you like thett?"

"Well he's my mentor for the adopt a noob tournament. He helps me out a lot"

I feel so used

*hugs

It's ok... I like you and you aren't *my* coach. :P
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 10:20:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
7:30-7:55 Mikal omg.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 10:22:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Romanii isn't Muslim. LOL.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2014 10:22:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
He's sikh
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 3:50:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/18/2014 7:23:41 PM, Mikal wrote:


because thett3 and others begged me.

Sweet sweet civility returns.

nice interview guys :) and Mikal I apologize if you were cringing the first five minutes ahaha JMK didn't have a Mic so the whole thing pretty much turned into Ajab and I talking casually.
NiamC
Posts: 905
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 4:51:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/18/2014 7:23:41 PM, Mikal wrote:


because thett3 and others begged me.

Who are you going to interview for your 10th interview?
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:32:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/18/2014 10:05:37 PM, thett3 wrote:
"Why do you like thett?"

"Well he's my mentor for the adopt a noob tournament. He helps me out a lot"

I feel so used

Stop mentoring people. I'm tired of losing
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 8:09:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Great interview guys. I'm amazed at Mikal's continued ability to make these entertaining.

great job Liz
debatability
Posts: 1,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 4:41:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/18/2014 10:05:37 PM, thett3 wrote:
"Why do you like thett?"

"Well he's my mentor for the adopt a noob tournament. He helps me out a lot"

I feel so used

You should feel used; when you stop writing all my arguments, this friendship ends.
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 4:45:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Woot, I was mentioned.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 5:18:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
is mikal gonna get banned for telling wrichcirw to cut his wrist?

and how is your future husband not one of your favorite members?
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 5:20:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Liz, I knew I liked you before... but damn. This is great. You're incredibly well spoken, especially for being as old as you are.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 5:27:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
@Mikal

This is pretty much my favorite interview you've ever done, other than Bsh1's of course haha.

I love your commentary, especially at the beginning!
Tsar of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 5:30:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 5:20:14 PM, YYW wrote:
Liz, I knew I liked you before... but damn. This is great. You're incredibly well spoken, especially for being as old as you are.

Seconded
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 6:21:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 5:30:09 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/19/2014 5:20:14 PM, YYW wrote:
Liz, I knew I liked you before... but damn. This is great. You're incredibly well spoken, especially for being as old as you are.

Seconded

Thirded.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
debatability
Posts: 1,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:12:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 6:21:48 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/19/2014 5:30:09 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/19/2014 5:20:14 PM, YYW wrote:
Liz, I knew I liked you before... but damn. This is great. You're incredibly well spoken, especially for being as old as you are.

Seconded

Thirded.

awwww i cant stop smiling this is so nice
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:21:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 7:12:15 PM, debatability wrote:
At 8/19/2014 6:21:48 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/19/2014 5:30:09 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/19/2014 5:20:14 PM, YYW wrote:
Liz, I knew I liked you before... but damn. This is great. You're incredibly well spoken, especially for being as old as you are.

Seconded

Thirded.

awwww i cant stop smiling this is so nice

I take it this would be the wrong time for a chipmunk joke....

See? I'm learning!
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
debatability
Posts: 1,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:22:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 7:21:40 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:12:15 PM, debatability wrote:
At 8/19/2014 6:21:48 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/19/2014 5:30:09 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/19/2014 5:20:14 PM, YYW wrote:
Liz, I knew I liked you before... but damn. This is great. You're incredibly well spoken, especially for being as old as you are.

Seconded

Thirded.

awwww i cant stop smiling this is so nice

I take it this would be the wrong time for a chipmunk joke....

See? I'm learning!

my cheeks are normal now. unlike the elderly, young people like me bounce back pretty fast when it comes to minor surgery ;)
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:24:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 7:22:57 PM, debatability wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:21:40 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:12:15 PM, debatability wrote:
At 8/19/2014 6:21:48 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/19/2014 5:30:09 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/19/2014 5:20:14 PM, YYW wrote:
Liz, I knew I liked you before... but damn. This is great. You're incredibly well spoken, especially for being as old as you are.

Seconded

Thirded.

awwww i cant stop smiling this is so nice

I take it this would be the wrong time for a chipmunk joke....

See? I'm learning!

my cheeks are normal now. unlike the elderly, young people like me bounce back pretty fast when it comes to minor surgery ;)

Like, ouch.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
debatability
Posts: 1,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:26:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 7:24:42 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:22:57 PM, debatability wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:21:40 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:12:15 PM, debatability wrote:
At 8/19/2014 6:21:48 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/19/2014 5:30:09 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 8/19/2014 5:20:14 PM, YYW wrote:
Liz, I knew I liked you before... but damn. This is great. You're incredibly well spoken, especially for being as old as you are.

Seconded

Thirded.

awwww i cant stop smiling this is so nice

I take it this would be the wrong time for a chipmunk joke....

See? I'm learning!

my cheeks are normal now. unlike the elderly, young people like me bounce back pretty fast when it comes to minor surgery ;)

Like, ouch.

<3 make me scum
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:27:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 7:26:09 PM, debatability wrote:

<3 make me scum

Just for that, I'm going to make you the innocent child and mod-confirm you as town.

Or I could mod-confirm you as town and then make you TP......Oh the crazy stuff I could pull with that..
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
debatability
Posts: 1,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:28:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 7:27:22 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:26:09 PM, debatability wrote:

<3 make me scum

Just for that, I'm going to make you the innocent child and mod-confirm you as town.

Or I could mod-confirm you as town and then make you TP......Oh the crazy stuff I could pull with that..

i find the second option very appealing
JohnMaynardKeynes
Posts: 1,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 7:30:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/19/2014 7:28:21 PM, debatability wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:27:22 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/19/2014 7:26:09 PM, debatability wrote:

<3 make me scum

Just for that, I'm going to make you the innocent child and mod-confirm you as town.

Or I could mod-confirm you as town and then make you TP......Oh the crazy stuff I could pull with that..

i find the second option very appealing

Of course you do...you won't be the one dealing with the backlash, lol. I received quite a bit of flack -- probably well-deserved, on reflection -- that time I made you the third party cop.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics