Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

THE RETURN OF PHIL! nac

LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 8:05:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Post 4
http://www.debate.org...
His first post in years!

(No, unfortunately, I was not on Debate.org back then, so I've only heard of him by reputation.)
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 8:08:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 8:05:54 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Post 4
http://www.debate.org...
His first post in years!

(No, unfortunately, I was not on Debate.org back then, so I've only heard of him by reputation.)

I've never heard of him actually so that's news to me.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 8:09:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 8:08:05 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 8/22/2014 8:05:54 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Post 4
http://www.debate.org...
His first post in years!

(No, unfortunately, I was not on Debate.org back then, so I've only heard of him by reputation.)

I've never heard of him actually so that's news to me.

He created Debate.org. In 2007, I think.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2014 8:10:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/22/2014 8:09:49 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/22/2014 8:08:05 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 8/22/2014 8:05:54 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Post 4
http://www.debate.org...
His first post in years!

(No, unfortunately, I was not on Debate.org back then, so I've only heard of him by reputation.)

I've never heard of him actually so that's news to me.

He created Debate.org. In 2007, I think.

I just sent him a friends request to welcome him back.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad