Jump to topic:

Juggle SUCKS

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:27:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This letter may be a bit overwhelming for those people who are still soundly asleep in a world of make-believe and television and who don't want to hear how ever since Juggle began its quest to implement an uncompanionable parody of justice called "Juggle-ism", Juggle has been denying with its lips what it has been doing with its hands. Before I get moving here, let me point out that that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that I used to think it would be possible to work out a compromise with Juggle. Unfortunately, the terms that it insists upon are so totally unacceptable and so much in contradiction with earlier agreed-upon points that one can conclude only that unlike the usual, vindictive, garden-variety naive-type, Juggle occasionally shows what appears to be warmth, joy, love, or compassion. You should realize, however, that these positive expressions are more feigned than experienced and invariably serve an ulterior motive, such as to yield this country to the forces of darkness, oppression, and tyranny. Now that I've been exposed to Juggle's deeds I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps in order to solve the big problems with Juggle we must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must keep the lines of communication wide open.

It should be intuitively obvious even to the most casual observer that according to Juggle, a knowledge of correct diction, even if unused, evinces a superiority that covers cowardice or stupidity. It might as well be reading tea leaves or tossing chicken bones on the floor for divination about what's true and what isn't. Maybe then Juggle would realize that each rung on the ladder of sadism is a crisis of some kind. Each crisis supplies an excuse for Juggle to rub salt into our wounds. That is the standard process by which the most amateurish aretalogers you'll ever see unleash an unparalleled wave of pessimism.

For many people, Juggle's ill-bred communications have caused substantial pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional distress, post-traumatic stress, sleeplessness, indignities and embarrassment, degradation, injury to reputation, and restrictions on personal freedom. Whew! The only thing they haven't yet caused, surprisingly, is a greater realization that Juggle looks down upon the rest of us. From its perspective, we are blind so it must tell us what to see; we are deaf so it must tell us what to hear; and we are mute so it must tell us what to say. Such views may fool pestilential cretins, but I claim that every time Juggle tries, it gets increasingly successful in its attempts to control, manipulate, and harm other people. This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought but for imagination as well.

When a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that Juggle stubbornly refuses to own up to its mistakes serves only to convince me that it promises its torchbearers that as soon as it's finished denying the obvious, they'll all become rich beyond their wildest dreams. There's an obvious analogy here to the way that vultures eat a cadaver and from its rottenness insects and worms suck their food. The point is that perhaps one day we will live in a world where good people are not troubled by fear of shiftless vulgarians. Until that day arrives, however, we must spread the word that Juggle plans to sacrifice children on the twin altars of Machiavellianism and greed. The result will be an amalgam of ornery neocolonialism and backwards colonialism, if such a monster can be imagined.

I would be grateful if Juggle would take a little time from its rigorous schedule to build a true community of spirit and purpose based on mutual respect and caring. Of course, pigs will grow wings and fly before that ever happens. Juggle labels anyone it doesn't like as "sticky-fingered". That might well be a better description of it.

Oh, and one more thing. Juggle has, at times, called me "snippy-to-the-core" or "balmy". Such contemptuous name-calling has passed far beyond the stage of being infantile but harmless. It has the capacity to undermine the current world order. Juggle likes creating some unsympathetic, pseudo-psychological profile of me to discredit my opinions, which puts it somewhere between a wrongheaded rixatrix and a thrasonical warlord on the boosterism org chart. In case you don't know, sometimes, what you don't know can hurt you. I always catch hell whenever I say something like that so let me assure you that in public, it promises that it'd never sacrifice our essential liberties on the altar of political horse-trading. In private, however, it secretly tells its confreres that it'll do exactly that. I think we've seen this movie before: It's called Business as Usual for Juggle.

Did it ever occur to Juggle that maybe "wayward" hardly seems like a strong enough word to describe it? Dream on. The next time Juggle decides to nail people to trees, it should think to itself, cui bono?"who benefits?

You should not ask, "How can Juggle put the public peace perpetually in danger and then turn around and shed tears for those who got hurt as a result?" but rather, "Why does it serve as a lobbyist for those who have so grossly sidestepped our laws?". The latter question is the better one to ask because it claims to be supportive of my plan to build a better world, a cleaner world, a safer world, and a saner world. Don't trust it, though; it's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Before you know it, it'll violate strongly held principles regarding deferral of current satisfaction for long-term gains. Not only that, but Juggle constantly insists that without its superior guidance, we will go nowhere. But it contradicts itself when it says that all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la.

Juggle is a vexatious, sophomoric doomsday prophet. I'm being super-extra nice when I say that. If I weren't so polite I instead would have stated that Juggle's underlings remain largely silent when asked about the correlative connecting Juggle to extremism. The rare times they do deign to comment they invariably skew the issue to prevent people from realizing that Juggle's equivocations may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into pernicious ultraism. Juggle's spokesmen have been waxing stridently about Lysenkoism, Juggle's conclusions, and why Juggle should create an intimidating, hostile, and demeaning environment. Meanwhile, I have been rising to the challenge of thwarting Juggle's heinous, malefic plans. What do I hope to achieve by doing such a thing? I hope to achieve widespread recognition that Juggle's cultists are merely ciphers. Juggle is the one who decides whether or not to grasp at straws, trying to find increasingly shabby ways to palm off our present situation as the compelling ground for worldwide fanaticism. Juggle is the one who gives out the orders to make my worst nightmares come true. And Juggle is the one trying to conceal how when I say that its behavior is utterly out of line, this does not, I repeat, does not mean that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements. This is a common fallacy held by coprophagous pseudo-intellectuals.

How many of Juggle's grunts are volage-brained heresiarchs? I'm not comfortable throwing out an estimate that isn't backed up by specific data, but I do know that Juggle frequently accuses its foes of mobilizing support for the special interests that dominate state and private activity. This is yet another example of the growing lack of civility in our civil discourse that ranges from the petty to the mordacious and even infelicific.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
nzlockie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 1:40:49 AM
Also, I've tried three times from two different countries to get myself "verified". Each time I've used cell phones on carriers which are already listed and therefore confirmed as working. Each time I've contacted " support " to see if there's anything they can do.

Needless to say, it hasn't worked and I still haven't heard anything back from them.

It's frustrating.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 1:50:31 AM
At 8/26/2014 10:27:23 PM, jh1234l wrote:
This letter may be a bit overwhelming for those people who are still soundly asleep in

vtl jh1234 for kfcing it up
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 2:08:37 AM
At 8/27/2014 1:40:49 AM, nzlockie wrote:
Also, I've tried three times from two different countries to get myself "verified". Each time I've used cell phones on carriers which are already listed and therefore confirmed as working. Each time I've contacted " support " to see if there's anything they can do.

Needless to say, it hasn't worked and I still haven't heard anything back from them.

It's frustrating.

Your account has been verified. Contact me via PM if you should have any other questions, concerns, or need anything at all.

Enjoy the site.
Debate.org Moderator
TheLastMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 12:08:37 PM
At 8/27/2014 2:08:37 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 8/27/2014 1:40:49 AM, nzlockie wrote:

It's frustrating.

Your account has been verified. Contact me via PM if you should have any other questions, concerns, or need anything at all.

Enjoy the site.

I still can't believe he wrote all that just for a verification? Dude...
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 4:08:00 PM
At 8/27/2014 1:50:31 AM, Mikal wrote:
This letter may be a bit overwhelming for those people who are still soundly asleep in

It's generated with a rant generator. http://www.pakin.org...
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 4:10:55 PM
At 8/27/2014 4:08:00 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 8/27/2014 1:50:31 AM, Mikal wrote:

It's generated with a rant generator. http://www.pakin.org...

Love it!
http://www.pakin.org...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.