Jump to topic:

Feminism is evil

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2014 10:40:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm not an activist, and I'm not a cynic. I'm just a person who wants to reach out for things with permanence, things beyond wealth and comfort and pleasure, things that have real meaning. For those of you who like to eat dessert before soup, my conclusion at the end of this letter is going to be that Feminazi Co. believes that its god is more caring and compassionate than your god, and to prove it, its god wants it to convince others that the most hate-filled guttersnipes I've ever seen are the "chosen people" of scriptural prophecy. Yeah, that makes sense. Next, Feminazi Co. will be telling us that merit is adequately measured by its methods and qualifications.

To get even the simplest message into the consciousness of self-indulgent, self-serving nitwits it has to be repeated at least fifty times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following fifty times, but I, speaking as someone who is not a procacious troglodyte, am worried about a new physiognomy of servitude, a compliant citizenry relieved of its burdens by a "compassionate" Feminazi Co.. It's hard to spot the compassion when you notice that I stand by what I've written before, that rigid adherence to dogmatic purity will lead only to disunity while we clearly need unity to suggest the kind of politics and policies that are needed to restore good sense to this important debate. Feminazi Co. really struck a nerve with me when it said that anyone who disagrees with it is ultimately sappy. That lie is a painful reminder that Feminazi Co. maintains that either it's the best thing to come along since the invention of sliced bread or that it is a refined organization with the soundest ethics and morals you can imagine. Feminazi Co. denies any other possibility. If we are powerless to exemplify the principles of honor, duty, loyalty, and courage, it is because we have allowed Feminazi Co. to work hand-in-glove with the most shrewish spongers you'll ever see. Although Feminazi Co.'s overt sectarianism has declined, a covert form still survives and may be an important factor in fueling a tendency and/or desire to enshrine irrational fears and fancies as truth.

We must halt the adulation heaped upon larcenous popinjays. If we do, then perhaps a brighter day will dawn on planet Earth. Perhaps people will open their eyes and see that by Feminazi Co.'s standards, if you have morals, believe that character counts, and actually raise your own children"let alone teach them to be morally fit"you're definitely a birdbrained slacker. My standards"and I suspect yours as well"are quite different from its. For instance, I, for one, obviously aver that there are three fairly obvious problems with Feminazi Co.'s tractates, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to institute change. First, Feminazi Co. has neither honor nor integrity, nor even knows what those words mean. Second, Feminazi Co.'s childish "Mine! Mine! Mine! Now! Now! Now!" attitude makes me think that maybe nothing in Heaven or on Earth is so verticordious as to dissuade it from authorizing, promoting, celebrating, and legitimizing belligerent obscurantism. And third, it demands absolute and blind obedience from its lieutenants. If it didn't, they might question its orders to shout obscenities at passers-by. This unrelenting demand of obedience also implies that I myself believe that the best way to overcome misunderstanding, prejudice, and hate is by means of reason, common sense, clear thinking, and goodwill. Feminazi Co., in contrast, believes that its faction consists entirely of lovable, cuddly people who would never dream of carving out space in the mainstream for ludibrious politics. The conclusion to draw from this conflict of views should be obvious: We could opt to sit back and let Feminazi Co. support hostile governments known for human-rights abuses, wrongful imprisonment, and slavery. Most people, however, would argue that the cost in people's lives and self-esteem is an extremely high price to pay for such inaction on our part.

Just don't expect consistency from an organization that is utterly and surely licentious. Feminazi Co.'s tuft-hunters are brainwashed automatons programmed to spout line after line of pro-Feminazi Co. propaganda. But wait"as they say on late-night television infomercials"there's more: Feminazi Co. insists that it's okay to leave the educational and emotional needs of our children in the inarticulate hands of socially inept aretalogers. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? Well, we all know the answer to that question, don't we? In case you don't, you should note that if Feminazi Co. got its way, it'd be able to con us into sawing off the very tree limbs upon which we're sitting. Brrrr! It sends chills down my spine just thinking about that.

Temeritous, power-drunk solipsism is a disgrace to humanity but it cannot be eliminated by moral lectures or by pious intentions. No, it can be eradicated only if we free people from the spell of hedonism that Feminazi Co. has cast over them. Now there will, no doubt, be gutless ideologues out there who will ask, "So what if Feminazi Co.'s bedfellows appropriate sacred symbols for shiftless purposes? That won't affect me." Such crippled thinking is the best example there is as to why Feminazi Co. is just trying to pick a fight. That's why it says that everything will be hunky-dory if we let it insist that our society be infested with isolationism, libertinism, aspheterism, and an impressive swarm of other "isms".

I have absolutely no idea why Feminazi Co. makes such a big fuss over presentism. There are far more pressing issues that present themselves and that should be discussed, debated, and solved"issues such as war, famine, poverty, and homelessness. There is also the lesser issue that if I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that Feminazi Co. is a spokesman for God. In fact, that's exactly what Feminazi Co. does as part of its quest to keep us hypnotized so we don't get people to stop believing lies that were forged in the fiery pits of hell. It won't be long now before Feminazi Co.'s chickens come home to roost. Natural law is therefore the fulcrum upon which rests the case that Feminazi Co.'s methods are much subtler now than ever before. Feminazi Co. is more adept at hidden mind control, and its techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized.

In Feminazi Co.'s quest to take away what few freedoms we have left it has left no destructive scheme unutilized. When Feminazi Co. says that we should abandon the institutionalized and revered concept of democracy, in its mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like it believes it has said something very profound. The very genesis of Feminazi Co.'s self-righteous ruderies is in antiheroism. And it seems to me to be a neat bit of historic justice that it will eventually itself be destroyed by antiheroism. If Feminazi Co. can overawe and befuddle a sufficient number of prominent individuals then it will become virtually impossible for anyone to promote peace, prosperity, and quality of life, both here and abroad. Given our society's new multicultural, multiracial, multiethnic paradigm, shouldn't we be thinking about how Feminazi Co., like many other pudibund, dishonest slangwhangers, has joined in with the chorus of furies who have been tearing away at the remains of rationality since the dawn of Derrida? I'd also like to suggest that we think hard about how it argues that I am obstructionism-oriented for wanting to lead us all toward a better, brighter future. I should point out that this is almost the same argument that was made against Copernicus and Galileo almost half a millennium ago. Let me end this letter by challenging my readers to build a coalition of stouthearted people devoted to stopping Feminazi Co.. Are you with me, or with oppression
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 4:08:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/27/2014 12:29:50 AM, apb4y wrote:
Too long, did not read. I doubt anybody else did either. Be concise when making debates.

IT's generated with a rant generator http://www.pakin.org...
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande