Jump to topic:

Don"t do it!

The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 1:54:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Black Knight: Just a reminder to you guys who were thinking about raping somebody today.
<(89)

Don"t do it! It"s bad.

Rapist: Okay, okay, you got me. I guess I will just have to settle for some ice cream instead.
<(86)

The Black Knight: Another victory for The Black Night!
http://37.media.tumblr.com...
<(8D)

Against The Ideologist

The Fool: Help teach men not to rape.
<(XD)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 2:03:11 PM
At 8/27/2014 1:54:16 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
The Black Knight: Just a reminder to you guys who were thinking about raping somebody today.
<(89)

Don"t do it! It"s bad.

Rapist: Okay, okay, you got me. I guess I will just have to settle for some ice cream instead.
<(86)

<(8D)

Against The Ideologist

<(XD)

What the *bleep* is this?
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 3:11:20 PM
<(89)

Don"t do it! It"s bad.

<(86)

<(8D)

Against The Ideologist

<(XD)

You do realize that's not what "teach men not to rape" means, right?
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 5:49:29 PM
At 8/27/2014 3:11:20 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
<(89)

Don"t do it! It"s bad.

<(86)

<(8D)

Against The Ideologist

<(XD)

The Fool: What?! Those damn those tricksters!

I was completely under the impression that "teach men not to rape" actually meant "teach men to not rape". What does it "really" mean?

Against The Ideologist
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 6:05:29 PM
At 8/27/2014 2:03:11 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
<(89)

Don"t do it! It"s bad.

<(86)

<(8D)

Against The Ideologist

<(XD)

What the *bleep* is this?

The Fool: What?!? The Black Knight? I have no control over him. He's like a god..
<(8O)

He does what he pleases..
<(89)

I just mentioned "anti-rape campaign" and he "swore an oath" to save the world from Sodomitic Disasters.
<(8D)

Against The Ideologist

Personally, I think he's missing a few screws.
<(XD)
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 6:10:13 PM
The Fool: On his Dark Side!
<(XD)
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 6:44:13 PM
At 8/27/2014 5:49:29 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 8/27/2014 3:11:20 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
<(89)

Don"t do it! It"s bad.

<(86)

<(8D)

Against The Ideologist

<(XD)

I was completely under the impression that "teach men not to rape" actually meant "teach men to not rape". What does it "really" mean?

Against The Ideologist

That is what it means, but that's not what your "satire" (and I use the term loosely) represents.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 11:37:06 PM
<(XD)

Against The Ideologist

That is what it means, but that's not what your "satire" (and I use the term loosely) represents.

The Fool: "Oh Great And Powerful one", you are quite the riddler- I see. Especially for a fiddling fool like me, as I cannot decipher such loose-goosy meanings from one grand as thee.

But, my gut feeling gives me such great guarantee, you"ll give me your guidance in regards to what you mean?

Against The Ideologist

May you go forth with grandeur.
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:59:10 AM
At 8/27/2014 11:37:06 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
<(XD)

Against The Ideologist

The Fool: "Oh Great And Powerful one", you are quite the riddler- I see. Especially for a fiddling fool like me, as I cannot decipher such loose-goosy meanings from one grand as thee.

There is nothing to decipher. Your original post is not representative of what it means to teach someone not to do something, ergo it is not representative of "teaching men not to rape."
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 6:25:39 PM
Help teach men not to rape.

Great And Powerful: You do realize that's not what "teach men not to rape" means, right?

Great And Powerful: That is what it means, but that's not what your "satire" (and I use the term loosely) represents.

But, my gut feeling gives me such great guarantee, you"ll give me your guidance in regards to what you mean? May you go forth with grandeur.

Great And Powerful: There is nothing to decipher. Your original post is not representative of what it means to teach someone not to do something, ergo it is not representative of "teaching men not to rape.

The Fool:
1. I gave a reminder and example of why we should not rape, and then stated we teach men to "not rape" . What exactly motivated you, to make your declaration?

2. You never give an explanation for what you meant. Can you explain what you mean by satire(loosely)?

3.Perhaps you can give some guidance, and support The Black Knights campaign, by giving some tips on "not raping"?

4. If you are a man, how do you feel about your permanent your potential rapist status?

Against The Ideologist
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 6:32:24 PM
This reminds me of a Weekly Stupid Quote once said, "Since we already teach kids in schools on how not to be raped, why not teach rapists not to rape people."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 6:34:06 PM
At 8/28/2014 6:32:24 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Within the compass of this letter, I can do no more than indicate, as concisely as I can, relevant considerations that must be taken into account if we are to discuss Lannan X 13's oppugnant conceits in a rational manner. It is requisite, even in this summary sketch, to go back a few years to see how this letter should be regarded as the beginning, not the end, of my stance against Lannan. Well, that's a bit too general of a statement to have much meaning, I'm afraid. So let me instead explain my point as follows: An understanding of the damage that may be caused by Lannan's cocky cock-and-bull stories isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how Lannan has long been making our lives miserable. What worries me more than that, however, is that if Lannan ever manages to wage a clandestine guerilla war against many basic human rights, that's when the defecation will really hit the air conditioning.

Lannan's favorite tactic is known as "deceiving with the truth". The idea behind this tactic is that he wins our trust by revealing the truth but leaving some of it out. This makes us less likely to provide an antidote to contemporary manifestations of stubborn heathenism. Lannan has a strategy. His strategy is to mold your mind and have you see the world not as it is but as he wants you to see it. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with Lannan.

If Lannan got his way, he'd be able to alter, rewrite, or ignore past events to make them consistent with his current "reality". Brrrr! It sends chills down my spine just thinking about that. He and his cohorts are, by nature, unforgiving aretalogers. Not only can that nature not be changed by window-dressing or persiflage, but we mustn't be content to patch and darn, to piece and cobble at the worn and rotten fabric of Lannan's gormless execrations. Instead we must proscribe him and his shills as the most dangerous enemies of the people. You don't have to say anything specifically about Lannan for him to start attacking you. All you have to do is dare to imply that we should answer the froward voluptuaries who trick our children into adopting unconventional, disapproved-of opinions and ways of life.

If we take Lannan's insults to their logical conclusion, we see that by the end of the decade, Lannan will nail people to trees. We need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with him. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that his helpers are too lazy to free people from the fetters of authoritarianism's poisonous embrace. They just want to sit back, fasten their mouths on the public teats, and casually forget that Lannan's complaints are not only infernal but divisive. They are divisive at a time when we need unity. They are incorrigible at a time when we need to come together to tell our shared stories about how many people are convinced that I know, and many others can testify, that words cannot convey the hurt and despair that I and so many others feel for those who were personally attacked by Lannan. I can't comment on that, but I can say that his zealots get a thrill out of protesting. They have no idea what causes they're fighting for or against. For them, going down to the local protest, carrying a sign, hanging out with Lannan, and meeting some other nefarious, unsophisticated mouthpieces for ghastly hoodlumism is merely a social event. They're not even aware that I've repeatedly pointed out to Lannan that his threats represent an unambiguous attack on religious freedom. That apparently didn't register with him, though. Oh, well; I guess one of Lannan's most loyal encomiasts is known to have remarked, "Everything is happy and fine and good." And there you have it: a direct quote from a primary source. The significance of that quote is that I find that I am embarrassed. I am embarrassed that some people just don't realize that I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to bring him down a peg.

How is it that I knew from the beginning that Lannan would lead people towards iniquity and sin? Am I smarter than everyone else? No, not at all. I'll admit that I'm smarter than Lannan X 13 but that's like saying that I'm smarter than a toad. I knew what Lannan would do because I realized that we have a dilemma of leviathan proportions on our hands: Should we improve the world, or is it sufficient to advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals? Before you answer, let me point out that I no longer believe that trends like family breakdown, promiscuity, and violence are random events. Not only are they explicitly glorified and promoted by Lannan's childish pleas, but I've never bothered him. Yet he wants to incite young people to copulate early, often, and indiscriminately. Whatever happened to "live and let live"? Finally, any one of the points I made in this letter could be turned into a complete research paper, but the conclusion of each would be the same: Lannan X 13 wants nothing other than absolute ideological and moral lockdown.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 6:35:21 PM
At 8/28/2014 6:25:39 PM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
Help teach men not to rape.

Great And Powerful: You do realize that's not what "teach men not to rape" means, right?

Great And Powerful: That is what it means, but that's not what your "satire" (and I use the term loosely) represents.

But, my gut feeling gives me such great guarantee, you"ll give me your guidance in regards to what you mean? May you go forth with grandeur.

Great And Powerful: There is nothing to decipher. Your original post is not representative of what it means to teach someone not to do something, ergo it is not representative of "teaching men not to rape.

The Fool:
1. I gave a reminder and example of why we should not rape, and then stated we teach men to "not rape" . What exactly motivated you, to make your declaration?

Because your scenario is not an accurate example of teaching men not to rape.

2. You never give an explanation for what you meant. Can you explain what you mean by satire(loosely)?

I don't mean anything different than the dictionary definition.

3.Perhaps you can give some guidance, and support The Black Knights campaign, by giving some tips on "not raping"?

No, I'm not interested in supporting your ludicrous straw man. That's the point.

4. If you are a man, how do you feel about your permanent your potential rapist status?

As far as I know, I don't have that status.
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 8:12:40 AM
At 8/28/2014 6:35:21 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:

The Fool:

No, I'm not interested in supporting your ludicrous straw man. That's the point.

The Fool: Well now you know.

Against The Ideologist
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 4:16:24 PM
At 8/30/2014 8:12:40 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 8/28/2014 6:35:21 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:

The Fool:

The Fool: Well now you know.

No I don't. For me to know something, it has to be true.

Getting back to the topic at hand. Are you actually interested in representing people accurately, or do you wish to continue siding with rapists?

Against The Ideologist
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:08:37 PM
At 9/2/2014 4:06:33 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 9/2/2014 3:36:57 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I lol'd heartily.

https://www.youtube.com...

Hey Haroush, you realised there wasn't a conspiracy against the Jews on DDO, eh?
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:10:23 PM
At 9/2/2014 4:08:37 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I lol'd heartily.

Hey Haroush, you realised there wasn't a conspiracy against the Jews on DDO, eh?

Hahahaha!
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:11:12 PM
At 9/2/2014 4:10:23 PM, Haroush wrote:
I lol'd heartily.

Hahahaha!

Well, I'm happy for you dude.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:11:46 PM
Maybe you could go help out TheGreatandPowerful, he seems to be having some of the same issues.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:12:45 PM
At 9/2/2014 4:11:12 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I lol'd heartily.

Hahahaha!

Lol! (No seriously, I am laughing out loud)
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:14:21 PM
At 9/2/2014 4:12:45 PM, Haroush wrote:
I lol'd heartily.

Hahahaha!

I'm still happy for you. Don't be petty now, I don't bite (once ever, left a foul taste in my mouth).
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:15:57 PM
At 9/2/2014 4:14:21 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 9/2/2014 4:12:45 PM, Haroush wrote:
I lol'd heartily.

Hahahaha!

I'm still happy for you. Don't be petty now, I don't bite (once ever, left a foul taste in my mouth).

Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:20:45 PM
At 9/2/2014 4:18:34 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Well, I guess you're still a little anxious or something... It'll pass, don't worry.

(Eyes get big, mouth opens and head twirls)
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:20:47 PM
You know, I've been flirting with the religious girls a lot recently, giving them that religious spiel. That sh*t is f*cking gold. Don't think there's any real profit to it, though. I mean, I'm hardly gonna marry one and stay that way forever.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:33:25 PM
There's this one girl who's like, afraid of thunder storms and sh*t like that because she thinks its God, but zero fear when it comes to the normal things, creepy crawlies and stuff like that (you know, no entropy-related fears)... And it's interesting, you know? seeing that different sort of person, but holy sh*t is she boring lol... It's like, nothing there whatsoever, and I'm just this thing that's not gonna hurt her and sex is weird, but it's just some strange manageable mechanic, no substance, no substance, no substance... She's hardly more than a doll and it's painful. Is your fiance like that, Haroush?
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 4:39:33 PM
At 9/2/2014 4:20:47 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
You know, I've been flirting with the religious girls a lot recently, giving them that religious spiel. That sh*t is f*cking gold. Don't think there's any real profit to it, though. I mean, I'm hardly gonna marry one and stay that way forever.