Jump to topic:

The Weekly All-Time Muslim

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 10:58:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Since we are in an era where completely childish and nonsensical behavior is deemed normal on the site, and anything but debating takes place (such as the ridiculous amount of horribly constructed "Weekly --" threads), I will thereby contribute to the more positive progression of the site by nominating the all-time Muslim, updated weekly.

The system will function by myself judging and evaluating the activity of every Muslim on the site, based on how much he or she contributes, and through subjective methods, I will give points to the individuals I consider having done well, and nominate every week the one who is ranking the highest of all time. Should someone do very well in a week, but not surpass the overall highest ranked Muslim, he or she will not be nominated.

Both genders will be evaluated equally and justly, and every week males will get additional two points regardless of their activity.

I strongly believe this will help the Muslim members contribute to the site, and even help paint a more just and fair image of us in general.

To start with, I nominate Mirza (myself) as the Weekly All-Time Muslim. I hope there will be competition, although I doubt it.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2014 11:07:13 PM
At 8/27/2014 10:58:39 PM, Mirza wrote:
Since we are in an era where completely childish and nonsensical behavior is deemed normal on the site, and anything but debating takes place (such as the ridiculous amount of horribly constructed "Weekly --" threads), I will thereby contribute to the more positive progression of the site by nominating the all-time Muslim, updated weekly.

The system will function by myself judging and evaluating the activity of every Muslim on the site, based on how much he or she contributes, and through subjective methods, I will give points to the individuals I consider having done well, and nominate every week the one who is ranking the highest of all time. Should someone do very well in a week, but not surpass the overall highest ranked Muslim, he or she will not be nominated.

Both genders will be evaluated equally and justly, and every week males will get additional two points regardless of their activity.

I strongly believe this will help the Muslim members contribute to the site, and even help paint a more just and fair image of us in general.

To start with, I nominate Mirza (myself) as the Weekly All-Time Muslim. I hope there will be competition, although I doubt it.

lol

I very much enjoy the posts you make on here, dude.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 11:22:54 PM
I nominate Potbelliedgeek.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 11:32:54 PM
At 8/31/2014 11:22:54 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I nominate Potbelliedgeek.

I'll nominate Makiuru if he wins that mafia game.
Tsar of DDO
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 6:35:51 PM
Well I have two choices in this life it seems. Convert or die. I choose to live so I nominate myself.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 6:39:53 PM
At 9/1/2014 6:35:51 PM, sadolite wrote:
Well I have two choices in this life it seems. Convert or die. I choose to live so I nominate myself.

OH and +2 points for being male
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2014 8:44:49 PM
lol how did I miss this one?

I nominate Mirza
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2014 1:54:45 PM
At 9/1/2014 8:44:49 PM, Oryus wrote:
I nominate Mirza
Thank you. I was about to do that myself, but your vote suffices. We simply have a lot in common.