Jump to topic:

Video Thread Redux

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 12:16:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
40 second video limits on my camera suck great big swinging ones.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 1:19:36 PM
No, it's just the easiest voice to speedtalk in oddly enough.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 1:24:40 PM
At 3/15/2010 1:19:36 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

Oh. Well if so I'd say the Texas Delegation would gladly welcome you.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 2:48:34 PM
At 3/15/2010 1:24:40 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 3/15/2010 1:19:36 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

Oh. Well if so I'd say the Texas Delegation would gladly welcome you.

My webcam is currently not working as of right now, or else i'd give some feedback through video. I do agree with PoeJoe on this issue.
@ ragnar_Rahl. WTF?!
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 3:29:32 PM
Why not debate through some messenger and record it and post it. That'd get around what you were talking about at the start, PoeJoe. It'd be a bit gay too in fairness, but so is what you just did, so who cares? I'd listen to it.
signature
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 5:11:09 PM
Wow.

No offense Rags but you come across 500% more astute, witty and informed via text than you do on video.

Great points on consumer protection PJ, poor refutation from Rags imo.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 9:07:51 PM
At 3/15/2010 5:11:09 PM, feverish wrote:
Wow.

No offense Rags but you come across 500% more astute, witty and informed via text than you do on video.

If you ever want a real answer, always ask in text. The videos are for lulz only, due to the 40 second limit on my camera among other things.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 9:12:40 PM
Course, could also be not being used to making videos in part. I'm, shall we say, a very reactive debater, and that really isn't possible in a monologue.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 9:22:50 PM
At 3/15/2010 9:07:51 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 3/15/2010 5:11:09 PM, feverish wrote:
Wow.

If you ever want a real answer, always ask in text. The videos are for lulz only, due to the 40 second limit on my camera among other things.

I'm curious as to why you would have a camera that can only take 40-second videos.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 9:41:20 PM
I don't have a memory card for it. If I did it could take longer videos of course. Twas a gift, and I lack money.

Incidentally, it was never intended to be a video camera, it's intended purpose is as a digital still camera with incidental video capability.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 9:46:01 PM
At 3/15/2010 9:41:20 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I don't have a memory card for it. If I did it could take longer videos of course. Twas a gift, and I lack money.

Incidentally, it was never intended to be a video camera, it's intended purpose is as a digital still camera with incidental video capability.

Oh, I see. I assumed you had some sort of webcam, or a similar device. It was a faulty assumption from the beginning, I suppose.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 10:00:06 PM

This is what the camera that I'm posting my response to PoeJoe's first question is. The difference is that I have a memory card. They aren't all that expensive R_R.

My video will be posted around 8 AM Est. because I have to do it during first hour.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 10:20:38 PM
At 3/15/2010 10:00:06 PM, Korashk wrote:

This is what the camera that I'm posting my response to PoeJoe's first question is. The difference is that I have a memory card. They aren't all that expensive R_R.

Essence of response is bolded.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 10:25:39 PM
Ahh, your problen is not that they are to expensive for you to afford, but that you have no money to purchase one with. Really though, a 1 gig SD card only costs like 5 dollars, if that.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2010 10:36:03 PM
Ragnar, your hilarious to listen to in the videos and I mean that in a good way. I was busting up!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2010 5:09:31 AM
Response to PoeJoe's first question.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2010 7:53:59 PM
If Ragnar gets to play a Texan, I get to play a dumb Asian kid who stutters and mutters and interrupts himself mid-sentence all the time and who has a mild schizophrenic tendencies...what? Of course this is an act.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2010 7:59:43 PM
<No video recording device>

If you are a company competing with another, there is incentive to prove that your competitor's product is poisonous or harmful.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2010 8:00:56 PM
At 3/16/2010 7:59:43 PM, wjmelements wrote:
<No video recording device>

No posting then. :P

I'll hopefully post a video by tomorrow.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2010 9:05:10 PM
At 3/16/2010 8:55:03 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I got it at first, but if you actually click on the video, and go to the YouTube page, it seems to be alright.

Thanks. The video worked when I went to his YouTube channel.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2010 9:07:28 PM
Was Poejoe pretending to snort coke as he told me peace?