Jump to topic:

Airmax

TheLastMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:17:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
My entire life I have been taught to stand up for my beliefs, to be a person of high morals and ethics. That's why I feel obligated to ensure that Adm. Airmax receives his just deserts. Note that some of the facts I plan to use in this letter were provided to me by a highly educated person who managed to escape Airmax's oligophrenic indoctrination and is consequently believable. It's not necessary to go into too long of a description about how he plans to aid and abet nerdy fraudsters in their efforts to demand special treatment that, in many cases, borders on the ridiculous quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "succinylsulphathiazole". Suffice it to say that someone has to be willing to turn random, senseless violence into meaningful action. Even if it's not polite to do so. Even if it hurts a lot of people's feelings. Even if everyone else is pretending that separatism forms the core of any utopian society.
Let's be frank: The baneful nature of Airmax's precepts is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify. We can safely assume that Airmax's contrivances represent an inseparable mixture of reason and human madness, but always in such a way that only the madness can become reality and never the reason. Am I being unduly harsh for writing that? I think not. When the religious leaders in Jesus's time were wrong, Jesus denounced them in extremely harsh terms. So why shouldn't I, too, use extremely harsh terms to indicate that Airmax's little world is far from reality? Comments on the above are welcome, but please think them out first.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:22:35 PM
My complaint about Mr. TheLastMan Man

Through this letter, I intend to serve as a facilitator who will help you draw your own conclusions about Mr. TheLastMan Man. That is, I'll be your "guide on the side", not a "sage on the stage". With my assistance, you'll soon gain a deep understanding of how the claim that TheLastMan can succeed without trying is illusory. Let me begin by saying that TheLastMan is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens call people to their highest and best, not accommodate them at their lowest and least. Responsible citizens certainly do not force TheLastMan's moral code on the rest of us. If he can give us all a succinct and infallible argument proving that you and I are objects for him to use then casually throw away and forget like old newsprint that's performed its duty catching bird droppings, I will personally deliver his Nobel Prize for Conceited Rhetoric. In the meantime, I want nothing more"or less"than to shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within TheLastMan's pea-sized brain. To that task I have consecrated my life and I invite you to do likewise.

The duplicitous aspect of TheLastMan's ploys will create a stir between short-sighted bohemians and the randy public at large. Am I saying that we must do right and fear no one? Yes. That TheLastMan's functionaries work behind the scenes to resort to ad hominem attacks on me and my family? Maybe. That TheLastMan likes to put on a honest face to dissimulate his plans to abridge our basic civil liberties? Definitely.

As part of his efforts to gain a mainstream following, TheLastMan publishes the Journal of Quisquilious Elitism. Included alongside articles discussing history, culture, art, religion, and philosophy are endorsements of TheLastMan's plans to irritate an incredible number of people. Anyone who is genuinely fastidious must also be genuinely ungrateful. TheLastMan is both. This tells us that we must understand that his prot"g"s are too impuissant to stand up to him. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible. Mr. TheLastMan Man formulates his traducements in a precarious latticework between the worthless and the illaudable. There; my ranting is finished.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:23:38 PM
Can I have a link to whatever generator you guys are using for these?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:25:59 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:23:38 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

plz plz plzzz
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:28:28 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:23:38 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

BOSSY! YOU'RE BACK!!! :D

http://www.pakin.org...
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

TheLastMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:29:02 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:22:35 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
My complaint about Mr. TheLastMan Man

Through this letter, I intend to serve as a facilitator who will help you draw your own conclusions about Mr. TheLastMan Man. That is, I'll be your "guide on the side", not a "sage on the stage". With my assistance, you'll soon gain a deep understanding of how the claim that TheLastMan can succeed without trying is illusory. Let me begin by saying that TheLastMan is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens call people to their highest and best, not accommodate them at their lowest and least. Responsible citizens certainly do not force TheLastMan's moral code on the rest of us. If he can give us all a succinct and infallible argument proving that you and I are objects for him to use then casually throw away and forget like old newsprint that's performed its duty catching bird droppings, I will personally deliver his Nobel Prize for Conceited Rhetoric. In the meantime, I want nothing more"or less"than to shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within TheLastMan's pea-sized brain. To that task I have consecrated my life and I invite you to do likewise.

The duplicitous aspect of TheLastMan's ploys will create a stir between short-sighted bohemians and the randy public at large. Am I saying that we must do right and fear no one? Yes. That TheLastMan's functionaries work behind the scenes to resort to ad hominem attacks on me and my family? Maybe. That TheLastMan likes to put on a honest face to dissimulate his plans to abridge our basic civil liberties? Definitely.

As part of his efforts to gain a mainstream following, TheLastMan publishes the Journal of Quisquilious Elitism. Included alongside articles discussing history, culture, art, religion, and philosophy are endorsements of TheLastMan's plans to irritate an incredible number of people. Anyone who is genuinely fastidious must also be genuinely ungrateful. TheLastMan is both. This tells us that we must understand that his prot"g"s are too impuissant to stand up to him. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible. Mr. TheLastMan Man formulates his traducements in a precarious latticework between the worthless and the illaudable. There; my ranting is finished.

I just LOL'd xD
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:47:18 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:39:20 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
Which of Nietzsche's works is this from?

I have some very startling, very radical"some might say sniveling"insights into Mr. Dylan 'Randroid" Catlow's latest fairy tales. Here's a quick review: The world is full of people who turn the world's most civilized societies into pestholes of death, disease, and horror. We don't need any more people like that. What we need are people who are willing to identify, challenge, defy, disrupt, and, finally, destroy the institutions that replicate the most presumptuous structures of contemporary life. We need people who understand that I do not appreciate being labeled. No one does. Nevertheless, I can't possibly be alone in my view that Dylan exhibits a breezy indifference to suffering and the consequences of his decisions. This is equivalent to saying that I refuse to indulge Dylan's foibles. That concept can be extended, mutatis mutandis, to the way that he maintains that either every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to kill the messenger and control the message or that he is clean and bright and pure inside. Dylan denies any other possibility.

At the risk of sounding hopelessly soulless, I keep telling Dylan that you'll never hear him admit he made a mistake. Sure, a nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse, but perhaps if I'm persistent, Dylan will eventually realize that I recently received quite a bit of flak from the local commentariat for reporting that his problem is that he is thinking in a linear versus a configurational framework. The criticism I received is surprising because I was merely pointing out what is generally accepted, that Dylan gets perfervid about Titoism. More emphatically, his "brilliant" plan is to have abominable dirtbags give advice to abominable backbiters on how to deal with abominable boors. I fail to see how this will result in any sort of non-abominable outcome, but perhaps I'm forgetting that I can no longer get very excited about any revelation of Dylan's hypocrisy or crookedness. It's what I've come to expect by now.

Let me give you a concrete example of Dylan's totally malevolent behavior. Really, the only way to deal with a subject like this is to study concrete examples"many concrete examples"to look at the details and observe how Dylan leaves me no choice but to leave the country. My example begins with the observation that Dylan says that his apothegms are our final line of defense against tyrrany. But then he turns around and says that his debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research. You know, you can't have it both ways, Dylan.

Whenever I hear Dylan's expositors witter on about how Dylan would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform an avaricious act, I interpret this poppycock as an implicit request for chemical treatment of their rampant (and generally unacknowledged) Asperger syndrome. It is my personal opinion, based on years of observation, that some people I know say that inherent in our legal construction of phallocentrism is the notion that his shambolic canards spell disaster, especially for the middle class. Others argue that aside from a few exceptions, this statement is definitely valid. At this point the distinction is largely academic given that he spews out his vituperative slander from a safe, no-risk forum. I will now cite the proof of that statement. The proof begins with the observation that Dylan's thralls have been programmed to believe that Dylan's ipse dixits can give us deeper insights into the nature of reality. This just goes to show (to me, at least) that there are some simple truths in this world. First, his approach is generally to seize upon an anecdote or a narrow and limited manifestation and/or purpose, and then totally blow it out of proportion to justify his egocentric cajoleries. Second, we cannot get away from the adamantine and tenebrous fact that we are indeed living in dysfunctional times. And finally, I respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Amateurish, sniffish sandbaggers like him, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in imperious, pharisaical carpetbaggers of one sort or another in order to convince them to play on people's conscious and unconscious belief structures.

Why Dylan would even pretend that cannibalism and moral relativism are identical concepts is beyond me. He proclaims at every opportunity that he'd never perpetuate harmful stereotypes. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks. He doesn't simply want people to believe that cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior. He wants this belief drummed into people's heads from birth. He wants it to be accepted as an axiom, an assumed part of the nature of reality. Only then will Dylan truly be able to get away with parlaying personal and political conspiracy theories into a multimillion-dollar financial empire. If it were up to him, schoolchildren would be taught reading, 'riting, and racism. In summary, it is my prayer that people everywhere will join me in my quest to derail Mr. Dylan 'Randroid" Catlow's filthy little schemes.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:49:43 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:47:18 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 8/28/2014 5:39:20 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
Which of Nietzsche's works is this from?

I have some very startling, very radical"some might say sniveling"insights into Mr. Dylan 'Randroid" Catlow's latest fairy tales. Here's a quick review: The world is full of people who turn the world's most civilized societies into pestholes of death, disease, and horror. We don't need any more people like that. What we need are people who are willing to identify, challenge, defy, disrupt, and, finally, destroy the institutions that replicate the most presumptuous structures of contemporary life. We need people who understand that I do not appreciate being labeled. No one does. Nevertheless, I can't possibly be alone in my view that Dylan exhibits a breezy indifference to suffering and the consequences of his decisions. This is equivalent to saying that I refuse to indulge Dylan's foibles. That concept can be extended, mutatis mutandis, to the way that he maintains that either every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to kill the messenger and control the message or that he is clean and bright and pure inside. Dylan denies any other possibility.

At the risk of sounding hopelessly soulless, I keep telling Dylan that you'll never hear him admit he made a mistake. Sure, a nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse, but perhaps if I'm persistent, Dylan will eventually realize that I recently received quite a bit of flak from the local commentariat for reporting that his problem is that he is thinking in a linear versus a configurational framework. The criticism I received is surprising because I was merely pointing out what is generally accepted, that Dylan gets perfervid about Titoism. More emphatically, his "brilliant" plan is to have abominable dirtbags give advice to abominable backbiters on how to deal with abominable boors. I fail to see how this will result in any sort of non-abominable outcome, but perhaps I'm forgetting that I can no longer get very excited about any revelation of Dylan's hypocrisy or crookedness. It's what I've come to expect by now.

Let me give you a concrete example of Dylan's totally malevolent behavior. Really, the only way to deal with a subject like this is to study concrete examples"many concrete examples"to look at the details and observe how Dylan leaves me no choice but to leave the country. My example begins with the observation that Dylan says that his apothegms are our final line of defense against tyrrany. But then he turns around and says that his debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research. You know, you can't have it both ways, Dylan.

Whenever I hear Dylan's expositors witter on about how Dylan would sooner give up money, fame, power, and happiness than perform an avaricious act, I interpret this poppycock as an implicit request for chemical treatment of their rampant (and generally unacknowledged) Asperger syndrome. It is my personal opinion, based on years of observation, that some people I know say that inherent in our legal construction of phallocentrism is the notion that his shambolic canards spell disaster, especially for the middle class. Others argue that aside from a few exceptions, this statement is definitely valid. At this point the distinction is largely academic given that he spews out his vituperative slander from a safe, no-risk forum. I will now cite the proof of that statement. The proof begins with the observation that Dylan's thralls have been programmed to believe that Dylan's ipse dixits can give us deeper insights into the nature of reality. This just goes to show (to me, at least) that there are some simple truths in this world. First, his approach is generally to seize upon an anecdote or a narrow and limited manifestation and/or purpose, and then totally blow it out of proportion to justify his egocentric cajoleries. Second, we cannot get away from the adamantine and tenebrous fact that we are indeed living in dysfunctional times. And finally, I respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Amateurish, sniffish sandbaggers like him, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in imperious, pharisaical carpetbaggers of one sort or another in order to convince them to play on people's conscious and unconscious belief structures.

Why Dylan would even pretend that cannibalism and moral relativism are identical concepts is beyond me. He proclaims at every opportunity that he'd never perpetuate harmful stereotypes. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks. He doesn't simply want people to believe that cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior. He wants this belief drummed into people's heads from birth. He wants it to be accepted as an axiom, an assumed part of the nature of reality. Only then will Dylan truly be able to get away with parlaying personal and political conspiracy theories into a multimillion-dollar financial empire. If it were up to him, schoolchildren would be taught reading, 'riting, and racism. In summary, it is my prayer that people everywhere will join me in my quest to derail Mr. Dylan 'Randroid" Catlow's filthy little schemes.

"The defense rests"
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 5:50:36 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:47:18 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Within the compass of this letter, I can do no more than indicate, as concisely as I can, relevant considerations that must be taken into account if we are to discuss Baroness Boss Y Burrito's corrupt diegeses in a rational manner. I'm sure that everyone reading this is already familiar with Boss's mindless insinuations so I'll spare you the sordid details. Instead, I'll simply summarize with the comment that the baneful nature of Boss's excuses is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify. Boss's writings have an unsavory historical track record. I wish I could put it more delicately, but that would miss the point. The primary point of disagreement between myself and Boss is whether or not in this world, there are barbaric ranters. There are delirious, catty protestors. There are rats who walk like men. And then there is Boss. Of those, I insist that Boss is the most subhuman because by refusing to act, by refusing to oppose him and all he stands for, we are giving him the power to caricature and stereotype people from other cultures.

Some people have compared hateful, audacious palookas to two-faced scroungers. I would like to take the comparison one step further: Boss often remarks that the existence and perpetuation of obscurantism is its own moral justification. That's one of those neat little subreptions that his pouty serfs employ to deceive themselves. The truth is that we must soon make one of the most momentous decisions in history. We must decide whether to let Boss undermine the individualistic underpinnings of traditional jurisprudence or, alternatively, whether we should anneal discourse with honesty, clear thinking, and a sense of moral good. Upon this decision rests the stability of society and the future peace of the world. My view on this decision is that if everyone does his own, small part, together we can identify, challenge, defy, disrupt, and, finally, destroy the institutions that make me the target of a constant, consistent, systematic, sustained campaign of attacks.

Sometime in the future Boss will seek temporary tactical alliances with coprophagous spoilsports in order to influence the attitudes of dominant culture towards any environment or activity that is predominantly illogical. Fortunately, that hasn't happened"yet. But it will obviously happen if we don't detail the specific steps and objectives needed to thwart Boss's fractious little schemes.

I, hardheaded cynic that I am, like to face facts. I like to look reality right in the eye and not pretend it's something else. And the reality of our present situation is this: Boss says that he is a model citizen. Yet he also wants to destroy the heart and fabric of our nation. Am I the only one who sees the irony there? I ask because my purpose here is not to present a clear picture of what is happening, what has happened, and what is likely to happen in the future. Well, okay, it is. But I should point out that he has been using all sorts of jiggery-pokery to convince people that sin is good for the soul. That worldview may be appealing, at least to immoral flapadoshas, but it severely limits our national conversation on critical policy issues. Perhaps more painfully, Boss drops the names of famous people whenever possible. That makes him sound smarter than he really is and obscures the fact that Boss does not appeal to most people as being the most endearing or public-minded of citizens. Maybe his image would improve somewhat if he stopped trying to till the spleeny side of the vandalism garden.

If you'll allow me a minor dysphemism, the antithesis of counterproductive, confused materialism is moral, religious, and cultural solidarity among the people of a nation. Or, to phrase that a little more politely, Boss's attempts to pander to our worst fears are much worse than mere triumphalism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation. I am not in any way placing the blame on Boss for rambunctious dopeheads who jump on everything that is written, said, or even implied and label it as either yellow-bellied or intransigent. That notwithstanding, Boss is still culpable for plotting to enable vengeful soi-disant do-gooders to punch above their weight. And there you have it. Baroness Boss Y Burrito has no conception of our moral and ethical standards.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 6:14:01 PM
At 8/28/2014 5:18:48 PM, TheLastMan wrote:
Airmax used to reply PM's. But, he has changed. He does not reply anymore.

It's possible that there are PMs I miss due to the amount that I receive, but that is extremely rare. Every evening I go through my PMs and reply to all that require a reply. As I said, it's possible, even likely, that in over 2 years I have missed a few by them being buried, but ultimately I reply to somewhere in between 99 to 100% of them.

If I failed to reply to a pm you sent me, double check that you sent it to "airmax1227".
Debate.org Moderator
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 6:16:40 PM
My complaint about AirMax

I have been meaning to write this letter for some time now and, in light of recent developments, I believe it is appropriate. For starters, AirMax sometimes puts himself in charge of preying on people's fear of political and economic instability. At other times, one of his compatriots in despotism is deputed for the job. In either case, AirMax is just trying to pick a fight. That's why he says that honor counts for nothing.

AirMax has an uncanny ability to utterly miss the point of any given issue. Equally important is the fact that the virus of jujuism took control of our country's political life long ago. Now, thanks to AirMax's plaints, that virus will continue to spread until no one can recall that if AirMax's attempts to treat people like judgmental analphabetics have spurred us to take stock of what we know, identify areas for further research, and provide a useful starting point for debate on his immoral fibs, then AirMax may have accomplished a useful thing.

Just as when something flies in the direction of your eyes, your eyelids close instantly and of their own accord, so too does AirMax instinctively and automatically transform our whole society to suit his own lecherous interests. By toning down his endeavors, many more people are exposed to his contemptuous, overweening message, convinced by his passion, and seduced by his simplistic answers to complex social problems. I unquestionably suspect that he's a vilipensive, vile hatemonger. How else can I characterize a person who did all of the following and then some?

Demand special treatment that, in many cases, borders on the ridiculous
Give expression to that which is most destructive and most harmful to society
Mute the voice of anyone who dares to speak out against him
I could lengthen this list, but I shall rest my case. The point is that if AirMax thinks his perorations represent progress, he should rethink his definition of progress. He must sense his own irremediable inferiority. That's why AirMax is so desperate to arouse the hostility and excite the cupidity of the most profligate fanatics you'll ever see; it's the only way for him to distinguish himself from the herd. It would be a lot nicer, however, if AirMax also realized that he would not hesitate to tell everyone else what to do if he felt he could benefit from doing so. Although every time AirMax's offensive camp grows we lose more of who we are, we are here to gain our voice in this world, and whether or not he approves, we will continue to be heard.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 6:18:15 PM
At 8/28/2014 6:14:01 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

I have been meaning to write this letter for some time now and, in light of recent developments, I believe it is appropriate. To begin at the beginning, Mr. Airmax 12 27's behavior might be different if he were told that he has an agenda"a political, social, and cultural agenda. Of course, as far as Airmax is concerned, this fact will fall into the category of, "My mind is made up; don't confuse me with the facts." That's why I'm telling you that I defy the psychotic, liberticidal cacafuegos who corrupt our youth, and I defy the powers of darkness that they represent. Notice the lecherous tendency of Airmax's blandishments. To borrow the immortal words of a certain, well-known authority figure, "Airmax's jeremiads are devoid of logic and filled to the brim with hate and misinformation." Anyway, the consequence of all this is that Airmax is an expert at calming his enemies with sweet inversions of the truth. In case you don't believe me, consider how he has managed to convince an alarming number of people that "the truth", "the whole truth", and "nothing but the truth" are three different things. He does this even though he knows full well that it is mathematically provable that his main regret is that he didn't live in the early Soviet Union, where he could have joined the Cheka and organized mass shootings of dissidents in the cellars of the secret police. I'm not actually familiar with the proof for that statement and wouldn't understand it even if it were shown to me, but it seems very believable based upon my experience. What's also quite believable is that it's only rational to think, "Of particular interest to me is the way that Airmax continuously denies that the time has come to tell it like it is". Well, that's getting away from my main topic, which is that to believe that everything will be hunky-dory if we let Airmax reduce history to an overdetermined, wireframe sketch of what are, in reality, complex, dynamic events is to deceive ourselves.

Airmax asserts that he can ignore rules, laws, and protocol without repercussion. That assertion is not only untrue but a conscious lie. Given what I know about fork-tongued antagonists, I can say with confidence that the biggest supporters of his bitter protests are patronizing flibbertigibbets and rotten, insensate fruitcakes. A secondary class of ardent supporters consists of ladies of elastic virtue and cosmopolitan tendencies to whom such things afford a decent excuse for displaying their fascinations at their open windows. While Airmax puts on a good dog-and-pony show, he is squarely in favor of statism and its propensity to use "pressure tactics""that's a euphemism for "torture""to coerce ordinary people into removing society's moral barriers and allowing perversion to prosper. This is so typical of Airmax: he condemns bigotry and injustice except when it benefits him personally. Some readers may doubt that he is barbaric enough to humiliate, subjugate, and eventually eliminate everyone who wants to raise a stink about Airmax and his licentious objectives. So let me provide some evidence. But before I do, let me just say that if a cogent, logical argument entered Airmax's brain, no doubt a concussion would result.

Because I unfortunately lack the psychic powers that enable Airmax to "know" matters for which there is no reliable evidence, I cannot forecast when he will next try to cement the foundation of our currently metastasizing police state into the law of the land. But I can undeniably say that I see how important Airmax's self-aggrandizing, intrusive annunciations are to his yeomen and I laugh. I laugh because his foolhardy dream is starting to come true. Liberties are being killed by attrition. Despotism is being installed by accretion. The only way that we can reverse these unsophisticated, Pecksniffian trends is to explain the Airmax 12 27 factor in the equation of nativism. To be precise, he keeps insisting that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty. To me, there is something fundamentally wrong with that story. Maybe it's that Airmax motivates people to join his lynch mob by using words like "humanity", "compassion", and "unity". This is a great deception. What Airmax really wants to do is subject us to the pestilential yapping of raving prats. That's why Airmax says that he is a champion of liberty and individual expression. You know, I don't think I have heard a less factually based statement in my entire life.

Airmax has been dumping effluent into creeks, lakes, streams, and rivers. If there were any semblance of decency left in his coven that ought to be an affront to it. Sadly, that's a big "if"; we all know that I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes people like Airmax want to pit people against each other.

Your guess is as good as mine as to why Airmax wants to concentrate all the wealth of the world into his own hands. Maybe it's because he plans to rip apart causes that others feel strongly about. He is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally spineless stances. In summary, nothing in Heaven or on Earth is so verticordious as to dissuade Mr. Airmax 12 27 from starting wars, ruining the environment, inventing diseases, and routinely doing a hundred other things that kill people. Is anyone listening? Does anyone care?
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 6:20:40 PM
At 8/28/2014 6:16:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I am writing this letter rather reluctantly. I do not wish to begin an incendiary debate about Miss Esocialbookworm X X's rodomontades. However, Esocialbookworm has recently made a few statements that I find disturbing to such a degree that I cannot remain silent. To organize my discussion, I suggest that we take one step back in the causal chain and denounce Esocialbookworm's suggestions. I have one itsy-bitsy problem with her propositions. Videlicet, they install a puppet government that pledges allegiance to Esocialbookworm's militant club. And that's saying nothing about how the tone of her manuscripts is eerily reminiscent of that of tyrannical shysters of the late 1940s in the sense that if we fail in our task of giving her a rhadamanthine warning not to insult my intelligence, then Esocialbookworm will feed us ever-larger doses of her lies and crackpot assumptions. Esocialbookworm's catch-phrases are based on prejudices and preconceived notions, the point being that as soon as she found the resources to do so Esocialbookworm lost no time in providing foul-mouthed couch potatoes with a milieu in which they can unleash an unparalleled wave of irreligionism. The inevitable followed: The worst types of self-absorbed misosophists there are started fomenting, precipitating, and financing large-scale wars to emasculate and bankrupt nations and thereby force them into a one-world government. The scariest part of all of this is that if there's an untold story here, it's that when I was a child my clergyman told me, "In legal terminology, Esocialbookworm is guilty of suppressio veri or 'concealment of truth'." If you think about it you'll see his point.

Courage is what we need to contribute to the intellectual and spiritual health of the body politic"not politeness, not intellectual flair, not cleverness with words, just courage. And it sometimes takes a lot of courage to look a vexatious, vulgar peculator in the eye and tell her that Esocialbookworm decries or dismisses capitalism, technology, industrialization, and systems of government borne of Enlightenment ideas about the dignity and freedom of human beings. These are the things that she fears because they are wedded to individual initiative and responsibility. She wants to adopt approaches that have not been tested to try to solve problems that have not been well defined. That's honestly a formula for repression and resentment and will lead to her reducing human beings to the status of domestic animals one of these days.

Esocialbookworm has for a long time been arguing that we have no reason to be fearful about the criminally violent trends in our society today and over the past ten to fifteen years. Had she instead been arguing that pride and solidarity prepare individuals to become partners in an alliance against unconscionable, petulant Bonapartism, I might cede her her point. As it stands, the leap of faith required to bridge the logical gap in Esocialbookworm's arguments is simply too terrifying for me to contemplate. What I do often contemplate, however, is how she says that we should derive moral guidance from her glitzy, multi-culti, hip-hop, consumption-oriented magic-bullet explanations. Hey, Esocialbookworm, how about telling us the truth for once?

Esocialbookworm somehow manages to get away with spreading lies (she's above everyone else), distortions (the future of the entire world rests in her hands), and misplaced idealism (protecting undeserved privilege is essential for the safety and welfare of the public). However, when I try to respond in kind, I get censored faster than you can say "uncharacteristically". Almost every day, she outreaches herself in setting new records for arrogance, deceit, and greed. It's indisputably breathtaking to watch her. Given the public appetite for more accountability, Esocialbookworm's expedients have led to date rape, domestic violence, pornography, and other social ills. Why does that matter? It matters because Esocialbookworm is a homophobic madwoman. I'm being super-extra nice when I say that. If I weren't so polite I instead would have stated that the biggest supporters of Esocialbookworm's iracund, atrabilious utterances are besotted voluptuaries and smarmy, malapert malingerers. A secondary class of ardent supporters consists of ladies of elastic virtue and cosmopolitan tendencies to whom such things afford a decent excuse for displaying their fascinations at their open windows.

Esocialbookworm claims to have read somewhere that she's merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live. I don't doubt that she has indeed read such a thing; one can find all sorts of crazy stuff on the Internet. More reliable sources, however, tend to agree that statements like, "Esocialbookworm's vaporings are a mess of disconnected and disorganized thoughts" accurately express the feelings of most of us here. I don't know what bothers me most about her. Is it her specious arguments, her illogical reasoning, her obscurantist claims, her unreasonable speculations, or any of the many forms of pseudoscholarship we see in her crotchets? In any case, if Esocialbookworm can't stand the heat, she should get out of the kitchen. Let me conclude by expressing the hope that by reading this letter you have learned the life lesson, "Always call for proper disciplinary action against Miss Esocialbookworm X X and her spin doctors."
~JohnMaynardKeynes

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 6:23:46 PM
At 8/28/2014 6:20:40 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
My complaint about John Maynard Keynes

As much as I enjoy writing letter after letter about John Maynard Keynes, the fact remains that there are none so blind as those who will not see. As you read this letter, bear in mind that there are many points of general dissatisfaction and dispute that should not, on any account, be overlooked in the discussion of the subjects here presented. One of these is that one can usually be pretty sure when John is lying. Sometimes there's a little doubt: maybe it's not a deliberate lie but merely a difference of opinion. But when John claims that there won't be any blowback from his donning the mantel of incendiarism and bombarding us with an endless array of hate literature, there's no room for ambiguity: he's indisputably lying.

John makes it sound like lousy, resentful publicity hounds are more deserving of honor than our nation's war heroes. That's the rankest sort of pretense I've ever heard. The reality is that if anything, John maintains a "Big Brother" dossier of information about everyone he distrusts to use as a potential career-ruining weapon. Is your name listed in that dossier? While I don't know the answer to that particular question, I do know that I must admit that I've read only a small fraction of John's writings. (As a well-known aphorism states, it is not necessary to eat all of an apple to learn that it is rotten.) Nevertheless, I've read enough of John's writings to know that John swims in a sea of faddism, the waters of which roil with anger and resentment. Most of that anger and resentment is directed towards people like me who make John pay for his crimes against humanity.

Even if I agreed that John's lubricious press releases were of paramount importance, it would still be the case that John's principles are jealous in their impact, birdbrained in their aspirations, bloodthirsty in their political deviousness, and litigious in their illogical philosophies. Think about it, and I'm sure you'll agree with me. John's attendants are once again out begging for signatures for some selfish petition that makes it legal for John to increase society's cycle of hostility and violence, but I guess nobody ever explained that to his lackeys. It's astounding that he has somehow found a way to work the words "philoprogenitiveness" and "saccharogalactorrhea" into his jobations. However, you may find it even more astounding that many of us are too na"ve and trusting. It takes a lot of convincing to get us to see a person as inherently intemperate or inherently bilious. Alas, John is doing all he can to provide us with unmistakable proof that he is inherently both. For instance, John has remarked that laws are meant to be broken. This is a comment that should chill the spine of anyone with moral convictions. To make sure you understand I'll spell it out for you. For starters, the first response to this from John's spokesmen is perhaps that the rigors that John's victims have been called upon to undergo have been amply justified in the sphere of concrete achievement. Wrong. Just glance at the facts: John's stooges are more determined than most mealymouthed, loopy scamsters. Disguised in this drollery is an important message: John unmistakably dropped a clanger by admitting that I am flat-out tired of his psychological bullying. As long as I live, I will be shouting this truth from rooftops and doing everything I can to take the initiative to dispense justice. As I reread what I've written up to this point, I'm disappointed that I lack Demosthenes's oratorical acumen. Nevertheless, I hope that somehow I still managed to convince you that John Maynard Keynes's superficial ruderies serve only to enable intellectually lazy euphuists to seek easy answers to the complex problems of the modern world.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 6:24:47 PM
At 8/28/2014 6:23:46 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Even if I agreed that John's lubricious press releases were of paramount importance, it would still be the case that John's principles are jealous in their impact, birdbrained in their aspirations, bloodthirsty in their political deviousness, and litigious in their illogical philosophies.

Jesus H Christ, ouch.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 6:27:07 PM
At 8/28/2014 6:20:40 PM, JohnMaynardKeynes wrote:
At 8/28/2014 6:16:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I am writing this letter rather reluctantly. I do not wish to begin an incendiary debate about Miss Esocialbookworm X X's rodomontades. However, Esocialbookworm has recently made a few statements that I find disturbing to such a degree that I cannot remain silent. To organize my discussion, I suggest that we take one step back in the causal chain and denounce Esocialbookworm's suggestions. I have one itsy-bitsy problem with her propositions. Videlicet, they install a puppet government that pledges allegiance to Esocialbookworm's militant club. And that's saying nothing about how the tone of her manuscripts is eerily reminiscent of that of tyrannical shysters of the late 1940s in the sense that if we fail in our task of giving her a rhadamanthine warning not to insult my intelligence, then Esocialbookworm will feed us ever-larger doses of her lies and crackpot assumptions. Esocialbookworm's catch-phrases are based on prejudices and preconceived notions, the point being that as soon as she found the resources to do so Esocialbookworm lost no time in providing foul-mouthed couch potatoes with a milieu in which they can unleash an unparalleled wave of irreligionism. The inevitable followed: The worst types of self-absorbed misosophists there are started fomenting, precipitating, and financing large-scale wars to emasculate and bankrupt nations and thereby force them into a one-world government. The scariest part of all of this is that if there's an untold story here, it's that when I was a child my clergyman told me, "In legal terminology, Esocialbookworm is guilty of suppressio veri or 'concealment of truth'." If you think about it you'll see his point.

Courage is what we need to contribute to the intellectual and spiritual health of the body politic"not politeness, not intellectual flair, not cleverness with words, just courage. And it sometimes takes a lot of courage to look a vexatious, vulgar peculator in the eye and tell her that Esocialbookworm decries or dismisses capitalism, technology, industrialization, and systems of government borne of Enlightenment ideas about the dignity and freedom of human beings. These are the things that she fears because they are wedded to individual initiative and responsibility. She wants to adopt approaches that have not been tested to try to solve problems that have not been well defined. That's honestly a formula for repression and resentment and will lead to her reducing human beings to the status of domestic animals one of these days.

Esocialbookworm has for a long time been arguing that we have no reason to be fearful about the criminally violent trends in our society today and over the past ten to fifteen years. Had she instead been arguing that pride and solidarity prepare individuals to become partners in an alliance against unconscionable, petulant Bonapartism, I might cede her her point. As it stands, the leap of faith required to bridge the logical gap in Esocialbookworm's arguments is simply too terrifying for me to contemplate. What I do often contemplate, however, is how she says that we should derive moral guidance from her glitzy, multi-culti, hip-hop, consumption-oriented magic-bullet explanations. Hey, Esocialbookworm, how about telling us the truth for once?
*gulp*

Esocialbookworm somehow manages to get away with spreading lies (she's above everyone else),
Ofc I am. How did you not know that before? *scoffs*
distortions (the future of the entire world rests in her hands), and misplaced idealism (protecting undeserved privilege is essential for the safety and welfare of the public). However, when I try to respond in kind, I get censored faster than you can say "uncharacteristically". Almost every day, she outreaches herself in setting new records for arrogance, deceit, and greed. It's indisputably breathtaking to watch her.
As always.
Given the public appetite for more accountability, Esocialbookworm's expedients have led to date rape, domestic violence, pornography, and other social ills. Why does that matter? It matters because Esocialbookworm is a homophobic madwoman.
Umm.. wtf
I'm VERY anti-homophobic.
I'm being super-extra nice when I say that. If I weren't so polite I instead would have stated that the biggest supporters of Esocialbookworm's iracund, atrabilious utterances are besotted voluptuaries and smarmy, malapert malingerers. A secondary class of ardent supporters consists of ladies of elastic virtue and cosmopolitan tendencies to whom such things afford a decent excuse for displaying their fascinations at their open windows.

Esocialbookworm claims to have read somewhere that she's merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live. I don't doubt that she has indeed read such a thing; one can find all sorts of crazy stuff on the Internet.
LOL
More reliable sources, however, tend to agree that statements like, "Esocialbookworm's vaporings are a mess of disconnected and disorganized thoughts" accurately express the feelings of most of us here. I don't know what bothers me most about her. Is it her specious arguments, her illogical reasoning, her obscurantist claims, her unreasonable speculations, or any of the many forms of pseudoscholarship we see in her crotchets?
Umm... lol?
In any case, if Esocialbookworm can't stand the heat, she should get out of the kitchen.
WTF Lol?
Let me conclude by expressing the hope that by reading this letter you have learned the life lesson, "Always call for proper disciplinary action against Miss Esocialbookworm X X and her spin doctors."
Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhkaaaayyy then lol
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 7:20:00 PM
This is the weirdest thread I have read in a while?

What happened to you guys!
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:21:17 PM
At 8/28/2014 7:20:00 PM, Krieg01 wrote:

lol
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:28:12 PM
Slaphappy. Pharisaical. Linguacious. In case you can't tell, I'm making a direct reference to Mr. Airmax C. Axolotyl, Jr.. Let me get to the crux of the matter: As the adherents of Randian objectivism believe, Airmax can't, for the life of him, understand why anyone would prefer so much as one minute of solitude to the company of a capricious gang of quisquilious, disruptive mental defectives. Furthermore, as the adherents of empiricism observe, Airmax is trying to hide the fact that he is an enemy to his friends and a friend to his enemies. Nevertheless, one thing that rings true with crystalline clarity is that many of the people I've talked to have said that Airmax and his apocrisiaries should all be put up against a wall and given traitors' justice. Without commenting on that specifically I'd merely like to point out that Airmax repeats the term "individualistic" over and over again in everything he writes. Is this repetition part of some new drinking game, or is Airmax merely trying to confuse us into believing that hanging out with the worst sorts of philopolemical ratbags there are is a wonderful, culturally enriching experience? I mean, Airmax's expedients are more than incoherent. They fill me with a sense of despair. More than anything else, they make me realize that Airmax demands absolute and blind obedience from his worshippers. If he didn't, they might question his orders to cure the evil of discrimination with more discrimination. This unrelenting demand of obedience also implies that Airmax hates people who bring him to justice. He wants such people nabbed, grabbed, and thrown out of the country.

Although I've been called every name in the book for saying this, what we're seeing is a domino effect of events that started with Airmax stating that he can scare us by using big words like "phenolsulphonephthalein". That prevarication incited his bedfellows to deny citizens the ability to become informed about the destruction that Airmax is capable of. Scornful, venal mob bosses reacted, in turn, by visiting misery and havoc upon countless millions. The next domino to fall, not surprisingly, was a widespread increase in sadism, and that's the event that galvanized me to tell everyone that Airmax is putting a huge amount of effort into squashing his self-doubt and hiding his flaws. The more effort he puts into that, the worse things are when these suppressed traits finally bust out. When that happens"and it will truly happen"you should be sure to remember that Airmax has indicated that if we don't let him destroy our country from within then he'll be forced to prepare the ground for an ever-more vicious and brutal campaign of terror. That's like putting rabid attack dogs in silk suits. In other words, Airmax has issued us a thinly veiled threat that's intended primarily to scare us away from the realization that if you think that Oblomovism is a wonderful thing then you're suffering from very serious nearsightedness. You're focusing too much on what Airmax wants you to see and failing to observe many other things of much greater importance such as that the hour is late indeed. Fortunately, it's not yet too late to restore our righteous rage and singular purpose to prevail over Airmax's blinkered flock.

Airmax has long been getting away with turning the world's most civilized societies into pestholes of death, disease, and horror. I urge all of my beautiful and loyal fans to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong and prove to the world that Airmax is entirely evil, as he has proved to my complete satisfaction. Any rational argument must acknowledge this. His cullionly teachings, naturally, do not. Airmax says that two wrongs make a right. That's his unvarying story, and it's a lie: an extremely unpleasant and crafty lie. Unfortunately, it's a lie that is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by Airmax's satellites. It's not just that Airmax's insults are misleading and deceptive but also that it's his deep-seated belief that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to push the State towards greater influence, self-preservation, and totalitarianism and away from civic engagement, constituent choice, and independent thought. Sure, he might be able to justify conclusions like that"using biased or one-sided information, of course"but I prefer to know the whole story. In this case, the whole story is that Airmax accuses me of being narrow-minded. Does he allege I'm narrow-minded because I refuse to accept his claim that it's okay to leave the educational and emotional needs of our children in the undiplomatic hands of malign bosthoons? If so, then I guess I'm as narrow-minded as I could possibly be. That's all I have to say. Thanks for letting me express my feelings.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:41:00 PM
Once again, I am writing in response to King Yama Von Karma III's "compromises", and once again, I merely wish to point out that we can safely assume that my message has always been that King Karma has no fixed ethical principles. To get right down to it, I don't know which are worse, right-wing tyrants or left-wing tyrants. But I do know that I, hardheaded cynic that I am, am hurt, furious, and embarrassed. Why am I hurt? Because if you can go more than a minute without hearing King Karma talk about mammonism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. Why am I furious? Because the picayunish doryphores that comprise his brownshirt brigade are as thick as thieves. If one of them is willing to demonize and penalize people who find success on the road to happiness, then they all are. What's more, none of them is able to accept that I have a message for him. My message is that, for the good of us all, he should never deliver an additional blow to dignity and self-worth. He should never even try to do such an ill-bred thing. To make myself perfectly clear, by "never" I don't mean "maybe", "sometimes", or "it depends". I mean only that King Karma should think about how his diatribes lead stupid self-proclaimed arbiters of taste and standards to shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it. If King Karma doesn't want to think that hard, perhaps he should just keep quiet. And why am I embarrassed? Because I have seen numerous bestial nonentities require religious services around the world to begin with "King Karma is great; King Karma is good; we thank King Karma for our daily food". What's sad is that King Karma tolerates (relishes?) this flagrant violation of democratic principles and the rule of law. That just goes to show that we must show King Karma that we are not powerless pedestrians on the asphalt of life. We must show him that we can turn his self-absorbed ebullitions to our advantage. Maybe then King Karma will realize that he should stop calling me a beer-guzzling slacker. Although I've been called worse things by better people, I, for one, want you to know that King Karma's proposals are out of tune with reality, with biological truth, and with common sense. Knowing, as they say, is half the battle. What remains is to preach a message of community and brotherly love.

King Karma is a model of wanton sleaze, a perfect picture of ingratitude, a paradigm of nativism. As such, King Karma is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, he frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to convert houses of worship into houses of insurrectionism. His calumnies serve only to make people increasingly foolhardy. At some point, we'll reach a "foolhardy event horizon" where everything in the universe will be foolhardy. At that point, it will no longer matter that for some odd reason, King Karma believes that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. His unasinous buddies, who believe likewise, also fail to see that no matter what else we do, our first move must be to educate everyone about how anyone who takes King Karma's puzzleheaded ploys seriously has obviously not spent much time around addlepated so-called experts. That's the first step: education. Education alone is not enough, of course. We must also penetrate the sunny fa"ade of King Karma's programs of Gleichschaltung with the sharpened stick of reality.

Because we have the determination to see the truth prevail, we must never forget that King Karma has called people like me malefic oafs, rude administrators, and complacent quacks so many times that these accusations no longer have any sting. King Karma indubitably continues to employ such insults because he's run out of logical arguments. I suppose an alternate explanation is that King Karma is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every rapacious, wrongheaded ideology finds expression in Yama Von Karma. He wants to become an intellectual without the hardship of study and serious thought. Okay, that's a slight exaggeration, but you get the drift. Although the origins, sources, and causes of King Karma's hidebound publications are complex and interrelated and obviously difficult to identify without careful qualification, there is reason to believe that King Karma has been offering presumptuous, goofy nincompoops a lot of money to use lethal violence as a source of humor. This is blood money, plain and simple. Anyone thinking of accepting it should realize that King Karma has indicated that if we don't let him promote the total destruction of individuality in favor of an all-powerful group then he'll be forced to destroy our country from within. That's like putting rabid attack dogs in silk suits. In other words, King Karma has issued us a thinly veiled threat that's intended primarily to scare us away from the realization that every so often, he tries robbing Peter to pay Paul. Whenever he gets caught doing so he raises a terrific hullabaloo calculated to give lunatics control of the asylum. In the beginning of this letter, I promised you details, but now I'm running out of space. So here's one detail to end with: King Yama Von Karma III makes free and liberal use of chicanery, deceit, intolerance, lust, persecution, and oppression.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2014 9:56:25 PM
At 8/28/2014 9:21:17 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 8/28/2014 7:20:00 PM, Krieg01 wrote:

lol

It wasn't meant to be funny, it was a serious question! But I guess laughter is the best medicine to overcome this 'Phase' that everyone is having I suppose!
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 2:16:05 AM
At 8/29/2014 2:12:06 AM, Ajabi wrote:
This needs to stop, seriously. PLEASE! THIS NEEDS TO STOP!

...that's what she said.

(Sorry, man, <3).
~JohnMaynardKeynes

TheLastMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 3:00:30 AM

Lol. I love how Ajabi reacts sometimes. I wish I could gather all of his reactions in DDO and make a video of it. It will be really funny. XD (no offense)
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 3:05:52 AM
At 8/29/2014 3:00:30 AM, TheLastMan wrote:

Lol. I love how Ajabi reacts sometimes. I wish I could gather all of his reactions in DDO and make a video of it. It will be really funny. XD (no offense)

You do know that by saying no offense, does not make it any less offensive, than if you didn't say it!

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
TheLastMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 3:45:03 AM
At 8/29/2014 3:05:52 AM, Krieg01 wrote:

You do know that by saying no offense, does not make it any less offensive, than if you didn't say it!

I mean that in a friendly way. I consider Ajab my friend. If that offends him, then I apologize.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 5:51:02 AM

yes pls
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 8:18:55 AM
At 8/29/2014 3:45:03 AM, TheLastMan wrote:
At 8/29/2014 3:05:52 AM, Krieg01 wrote:

I mean that in a friendly way. I consider Ajab my friend. If that offends him, then I apologize.

Oh alright then... Don't mind me!

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can