A complaint letter has been filed against me

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 12:40:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I thought I'd share it with you all:

The Hon. YYW has spoken, but it's impossible to decode his incoherent message. Perhaps he's saying that his epithets enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. Then again, he might be babbling that his uncongenial Praetorian Guard is a respected civil-rights organization. The following text regards my complaints of recent days against him and his subtle but confused attempts to sharpen intergroup tensions. I, for one, am prepared to state my views and stand by them. That said, let me continue. If he had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages "before technocracy" he wouldn't be so keen to use both overt and covert deceptions to stonewall on issues in which taxpayers see a vital public interest. Maybe he'd even begin to realize that his publicity stunts are like the Hydra from Greek mythology. They continually acquire new heads and new strength. The only way to stunt their growth is to acknowledge that The Hon. YYW spews words like "anthropophysiography", "unexceptionableness", and "unextinguishableness" and insidiously twists them into catch phrases designed to push all of us to the brink of insanity. The only way to destroy his Hydra entirely is to provide more people with the knowledge that if you don't think that The Hon. YYW's amateurish apologues can be viewed as the principal threat to our personal freedoms, then you've missed the whole point of this letter.

The Hon. YYW's conceits, when taken as a whole, are namby-pamby. It follows from this that he has been known to demand special treatment that, in many cases, borders on the ridiculous. That always spurs on his trucklers to mobilize support for the special interests that dominate state and private activity. That, in turn, encourages The Hon. YYW to demonstrate an outright hostility to law enforcement. This cycle inevitably, inexorably ratchets upwards and outwards until at last some clumsy crumbum winds up glorifying dissolute, overweening schmendriks.

Have you ever stopped to consider the enormous havoc and ruin that has been wrought in this world by The Hon. YYW and his vassals? I have. That's why I say that he's a financial predator who preys on the elderly, the gullible, and the vulnerable. The Hon. YYW seeks their assets to support his own lavish lifestyle. Keep that in mind while I state the following: He seems to assume that the sun rises just for him. This is an assumption of the worst kind because everything I've said so far is by way of introduction to the key point I want to make in this letter. My key point is that the really interesting thing about all this is not that he will adopt or abandon any principle to obtain power. The interesting thing is that if he doesn't see anything wrong with degrading, dividing, and destroying our nation then perhaps he doesn't deserve all the support he's getting from us.

The Hon. YYW's idiotic claim that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength is just that, an idiotic claim. The public is like a giant that The Hon. YYW has blindfolded, drugged, and gagged. This giant has plugs in his ears and The Hon. YYW leads him around by the nose. Clearly, such a giant needs to refute The Hon. YYW's arguments line-by-line and claim-by-claim. That's why I feel obligated to notify the giant (i.e., the public) that many people are convinced that The Hon. YYW is basically a bad person. I can't comment on that, but I can say that he is extraordinarily brazen. We've all known that for a long time. However, The Hon. YYW's willingness to inspire a recrudescence of witless fatuity sets a new world record for brazenness.

In its annual report on impertinent, mealymouthed incidents, the government concluded that The Hon. YYW wants a central organization for his international world swindle, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other countries"a haven for brutal, maladroit gadflies and a university for budding grotty pamphleteers. That's too big of a subject to get into here so let me instead discuss how if his unsavory surmises became more widespread, it would spell the ruination of this country. Like many of you, I'm in high dudgeon over his scornful homilies. He may mean well, but I, for one, want to prevent the production of a new crop of quisquilious phonies. That may seem simple enough, but only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to provide a trenchant analysis of his op-ed pieces. But the first step is to acknowledge that for many people, The Hon. YYW's stentorian plans for the future have caused substantial pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional distress, post-traumatic stress, sleeplessness, indignities and embarrassment, degradation, injury to reputation, and restrictions on personal freedom. Whew! The only thing they haven't yet caused, surprisingly, is a greater realization that I want to make this clear so that those who do not understand deeper messages embedded within sarcastic irony"and you know who I'm referring to"can process my point. In closing this letter, let me point out that I would be remiss if I didn't remind you that all of the foregoing information has been served up as a necessary prelude to understanding the motive and force behind the current mad rush by The Hon. YYW and his lickspittles to condemn innocent people to death.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 12:42:37 AM
An additional letter followed:

The Hon. YYW's declamations are so rife with ignorance, erroneous information, and poorly conceived notions of priggism that I hardly know where to begin. Even disregarding obvious errors like his insistence that truth is whatever your grievance group says it is, the fallacies of his claims are glaring to those of us who have educated ourselves about the implications of nativism. Those readers of brittle disposition might do well to await a ride on the next emotionally indulgent transport; this one is scheduled non<x>stop over rocky roads. As soon as you're strapped in I'll announce something to the effect of how The Hon. YYW actually believes that our country's security, prestige, and financial interests are best served by war and the ever-present threat of war. True, The Hon. YYW has a right to his opinion. In his mind, he also apparently has a right to be a demented vulgarian as evidenced by his endless attempts to pass off all sorts of silly and obviously phlegmatic stuff on others as a so-called "inner experience".

It should come as no big shock to anyone that if you're like most people you just shrug your shoulders whenever you hear about The Hon. YYW's latest petulant snow jobs. When your shoulders get tired of shrugging I hope you'll realize that one could truthfully say that The Hon. YYW's metanarratives are the perfect delivery system for stubborn, disaffected behavior. But saying that would miss the real point, which is that the problem with him is not that he's querulous. It's that he wants to get as many people as possible to line up behind the geek-tent barkers at the latest and greatest carnival of cannibalism.

You'll never hear The Hon. YYW admit he made a mistake. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me rage, rage against the dying of the light. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because The Hon. YYW is always trying to worm his way into everything. Am I aware of how The Hon. YYW will react when he reads that last sentence? Yes. Do I care? No, because if he feels ridiculed by all the attention my letters are bringing him, then that's just too darn bad. The Hon. YYW's arrogance has brought this upon himself.

The Hon. YYW wants to control every aspect of our lives. He wants us to rise, fall asleep, work, and live at the beat of a drum. Then, once we're molded into a uniform mass, we'll be incapable of seeing that The Hon. YYW is entirely inconsistent in his views. On one hand, The Hon. YYW insists that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel. But on the other hand, he favors turning the world's most civilized societies into pestholes of death, disease, and horror. How much clearer do I have to explain things before you can see his hypocrisy?

The Hon. YYW demands obeisance from his fans. Then, once they prove their loyalty, The Hon. YYW forces them to mobilize support for the special interests that dominate state and private activity. He always looks the other way when one of his co-conspirators gets it in his head to blacklist The Hon. YYW's enemies as terrorist sympathizers or traitors. Apparently, the principle laid down by Jean-Marie Collot d'Herbois during the French Reign of Terror still holds true today: Tout est permis " quiconque agit dans le sens de la r"volution. Why is it that The Hon. YYW gets his cause-and-effect relationships all mixed up? It's because The Hon. YYW's accusations promote a redistribution of wealth. This is always an appealing proposition for The Hon. YYW's cronies because much of the redistributed wealth will undoubtedly end up in the hands of the redistributors as a condign reward for their loyalty to The Hon. YYW. Just the other day, some of his infernal, illogical spokesmen forced a prospectus into my hands as I walked past. The prospectus described The Hon. YYW's blueprint for a world in which dishonest, laughable prevaricators are free to turn warmongers loose against us good citizens. As I dropped the prospectus onto an overflowing wastebasket I reflected upon the way that I urge you to pay very close attention to The Hon. YYW's beastly refrains. Once you do, I am in no doubt that you will see what the rest of us clearly can, that The Hon. YYW is completely versipellous. When he's among plebeians, The Hon. YYW warms the cockles of their hearts by remonstrating against mercantalism. But when The Hon. YYW is safely surrounded by his flacks, he instructs them to demonize my family and friends. That type of cunning two-sidedness tells us that we wouldn't have a problem with ultracrepidarianism if it weren't for The Hon. YYW. Although he created the problem, aggravated the problem, and escalated the problem, The Hon. YYW insists that he can solve the problem if we just grant him more power. How na"ve does he think we are? Truly, The Hon. YYW's appalling misjudgment and obstinacy in delivering an additional blow to dignity and self-worth are already being discussed quite widely"so much so, in fact, that The Hon. YYW's equally staggering misjudgments regarding antipluralism are escaping well-merited ridicule and rebuke. To rectify that pretermission, allow me to observe that if we don't remove the Y Y YYW threat now, it will bite us in our backside by the end of the decade.

The Hon. YYW is totally mentally deficient, as he has proved to my complete satisfaction. If he succeeds in his attempt to popularize a genre of music whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge otiose tatterdemalions to take over society's eyes, ears, mind, and spirit, it'll have to be over my dead body. The Hon. YYW has no discernible talents. The only things he has doubtlessly mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose The Hon. YYW is also good at convincing people that we're supposed to shut up and smile when he says dastardly things, but my point is that The Hon. YYW may be reasonably cunning with words. However, he is absolutely chthonic with everything else.

I have two words to say about The Hon. YYW's hastily mounted campaigns: feral poppycock. One of the hypocritical troglodytes in The Hon. YYW's employ has penned an extensive treatise whose thesis is that The Hon. YYW would never even consider burning his rivals at the stake. Contrary to what that emollient hagiography asserts, The Hon. YYW is exceedingly complacent, lecherous, stuck-up, ignominious, pouty, exploitative, unscrupulous, materialistic, ethically bankrupt, and disloyal. Sorry for the synathroesmus, but I normally prefer to listen than to speak. I would, however, like to remind The Hon. YYW that the first thing we need to do is to get him to admit that he has a problem. The Hon. YYW should be counseled to recite the following:

I, Y Y YYW, am a wrongheaded goofball.
I have been a participant in a giant scheme to instill a general ennui.
I hereby admit my addiction to hoodlumism. I ask for the strength and wisdom to fight this addiction.
Once The Hon. YYW realizes that he has a problem, maybe then he'll see that you should not ask, "What meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma is he going through now?" but rather, "How can he be so wishy-washy?". The latter question is the better one to ask because prejudices are what the most pudibund whifflers you'll ever see use for reason. So don't feed me any phony baloney about how violence and prejudice are funny. That's just not true.

(continued below)
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 12:43:00 AM
You know, it strikes me that if we take The Hon. YYW's pronouncements to their logical conclusion, we see that sooner than you think, The Hon. YYW will champion censorship in the name of free speech, intolerance in the name of tolerance, and oppression in the name of freedom. If you'll allow me a minor dysphemism, cowardice, irresponsibility, and pr"torianism are inextricably wedded in his goals. Or, to phrase that a little more politely, The Hon. YYW wants us to believe that children should belong to the state. How stupid does he think we are? The answer is a bit of a taboo subject, but that won't stop me from telling you. You see, when The Hon. YYW stated that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming, I concluded that he was thoroughly self-centered. Now that he claims that his pleas are not worth getting outraged about, I believe that he's crossed the line into post-rationalist neo-Hegelianism.

Am I angry? You bet. Some reputed"as opposed to reputable"members of The Hon. YYW's lynch mob quite adamantly insist that The Hon. YYW's camorra consists entirely of lovable, cuddly people who would never dream of pulling the levers of jujuism and oiling the gears of cynicism. I find it rather astonishing that anyone could claim such a thing, but then again, The Hon. YYW wants to create widespread psychological suffering. Personally, I don't want that. Personally, I prefer freedom. If you also prefer freedom then you should be working with me to hold out the prospect of societal peace, prosperity, and a return to sane values and certainties.

The Hon. YYW is never more vividly and comically bestial than when defusing or undermining incisive critiques of his abhorrent behavior by turning them into procedural arguments about mechanisms of institutional restraint. I'll probably devote a separate letter to that topic alone, but for now I'll simply summarize by stating that laying waste to the environment is a mug's game. The only reason he does things like that is because even if one isn't completely conversant with current events, the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that he holds onto power like the eunuch mandarins of the Forbidden City"sterile obstacles to progress who silence critical debate and squelch creative brainstorming. Stand with me, be honest with me, and help me help others to see through the empty and meaningless statements uttered by The Hon. Y Y YYW and his gofers, and together we'll stand by our principles and be true to them on all occasions, in all places, against all foes, and at whatever cost. We'll oppugn his abysmal obloquies. I'm counting on you. Thanks for reading this.
Tsar of DDO
JohnMaynardKeynes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 12:54:37 AM
What a coincidence! I got one too!

Friends, countrymen, people who hate Dr. John Maynard Keynes, lend me your ears; I come to bury Dr. Keynes, not to praise him. Here's how this letter works: I'll offer ideas and a theory to explain things. You bring your own experiences to bear on the matter of Dr. Keynes's feral, shabby ipse dixits, supplementing them where necessary with information from this letter. Together we will stand uncompromised in a world that's on the brink of Dr. Keynes-induced disaster.

Like much conventional wisdom, Dr. Keynes's catch-phrases contain too much convention and not enough wisdom. In just a moment I'll discuss some important recent developments based on this fundamental truth. First, however, I want to add a bit to what I wrote previously. I'd like very much to respond to Dr. Keynes's claim that everyone who scrambles aboard the John Maynard Keynes bandwagon is guaranteed a smooth ride. Unfortunately, taking into account Dr. Keynes's background, education, and intelligence, I am quite sure that Dr. Keynes would not be able to understand my response. Hence, let me say simply this: A central point of Dr. Keynes's belief systems is the notion that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance. Perhaps he should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think he'd find that his apologists are lower than the worst classes of unmannerly gits there are. They are benighted yokels. Those who support their undertakings or help create the confused, prolix atmosphere needed for them to waste hours and hours of our time in fruitless conferences and meetings should realize that when Dr. Keynes says that his soliloquies won't be used for political retribution, in his mind, that's supposed to end the argument. It's like he believes he has said something very profound.

Academicism is a bleeding-heart and disruptive innovation that ought to be speedily terminated. (Yes, Dr. Keynes is caught up in an irrational belief about his own powers and abilities, but that's a different story.) People have pointed out to me that given the very real threat of him inculcating the hermeneutics of suspicion in otherwise open-minded people it is essential that we make him pay for his crimes against humanity, but I still can't help but think that his harangues have experienced a considerable amount of evolution (or perhaps more accurately, genetic drift) over the past few weeks. They used to be simply despicable. Now, not only are they both splenetic and lazy, but they also serve as unequivocal proof that Dr. Keynes's perversions are the fertilizer that grows fascism to monstrous proportions. Now that's a rather crude and simplistic statement, and in many cases it may not even be literally true. But there is a sense in which it is generally true, a sense in which it indeed expresses how we have to set an example. If we do, others will follow, and soon everyone will be improving the world. This is an encouraging prospect, especially given that Dr. Keynes's maneuvers symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion"extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom.

As for the lies and exaggerations, Dr. Keynes's vassals are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is John Maynard Keynes, who wants nothing less than to bowdlerize all unfavorable descriptions of his expositions. Dr. Keynes, get a life! I used to agree completely with those who claimed that his proposals are out of tune with reality, with biological truth, and with common sense. Interestingly, my views on this have changed slightly as I have learned more about human motivation and human behavior. Now I believe that we must unveil the semiotic patterns that Dr. Keynes utilizes to convert houses of worship into houses of serfism. Only then can a society free of his unctuous grievances blossom forth from the roots of the past. And only then will people come to understand that the last time I heard him ramble on in his characteristically bibulous blather he said something about wanting to prime the pump of Tartuffism. I feel sorry for the human race when I hear stuff like that.

Dr. Keynes harbors a sense of entitlement and an expectation of success beyond reason. Now take that to the next level: Dr. Keynes wants us to believe that we can solve all of our problems by giving him lots of money. We might as well toss that money down a well because we'll never see it again. What we will see, however, is that to say that individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin is audacious nonsense and untrue to boot. We must evaluate the tactics he has used against me. If we do, then perhaps a brighter day will dawn on planet Earth. Perhaps people will open their eyes and see that Dr. Keynes's helots argue that I and others who think Dr. Keynes is a pathological dork are secretly using etheric attachment cords to drain people's karmic energy. These are the same abysmal underachievers who weaken our mental and moral fiber. This is no coincidence; at this point in the letter I had planned to tell you that for every dollar we spend to better our communities, he'll spend a thousand more to lash out at everyone and everything in sight. However, one of my colleagues pointed out that Dr. Keynes indulges in various forms of verbal savagery to conceal the fact that I reject, with immeasurable scorn and indignation, the imputation that I have any sympathies or purposes in common with the most nocuous demoniacs you'll ever see. Hence, I discarded the discourse I had previously prepared and substituted the following discussion in which I argue that I wish that one of the innumerable busybodies who are forever making "statistical studies" about nonsense would instead make a statistical study that means something. For example, I'd like to see a statistical study of Dr. Keynes's capacity to learn the obvious. Also worthwhile would be a statistical study of how many macabre blaggards realize that in Dr. Keynes's limited horizon he himself is the important object. As a sequence to this self-conceit, he imagines that "metanarratives" are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity. We therefore need to explain to him that he recently got caught red-handed trying to spread hatred, animosity, and divisiveness. Well, surprise, surprise, surprise, as Gomer Pyle would say. After having read this, you may think that Dr. John Maynard Keynes's appeal to ultracrepidarianism is dangerous stuff. Nevertheless, you should always remember that there must be justice for all of us or there will be peace for none.
~JohnMaynardKeynes

"The sight of my succulent backside acts as a sedative for the beholder. It soothes the pain of life and makes all which hurts seem like bliss. I urge all those stressed by ridiculous drama on DDO which will never affect your real life to gaze upon my cheeks for they will make you have an excitement and joy you've never felt before." -- Dr. Dennybug

Founder of the BSH-YYW Fan Club
Founder of the Barkalotti
Stand with Dogs and Economics
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 11:50:31 AM
At 8/29/2014 11:48:09 AM, YYW wrote:
At 8/29/2014 7:30:08 AM, Ajabi wrote:
bumps

rofl

You think that's real, don't you?
It is obviously 100% real
I was the one who wrote it.

The Hon. YYW, allow me to introduce myself. I'm one of the victims of your out-of-touch, sexist complaints. As a note of explanation for other readers of this letter: The only thing bigger than the chip on YYW's shoulder is the grossness of his overgeneralizations. I want to share this with you because we need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with YYW. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that if it were true, as YYW claims, that we should derive moral guidance from his glitzy, multi-culti, hip-hop, consumption-oriented anecdotes, then I wouldn't be saying that brainwashing the masses into submission is a mug's game. The only reason he does things like that is because he all but forces his attendants to produce nothing but filth. Interestingly, YYW's attendants don't much seem to mind being given such hectoring orders. I guess it's hard to free dotty scrubs from the chains they revere. A related observation is that the worst sorts of foul power brokers I've ever seen commonly succumb to YYW's distortions, deceptions, and delusions. I do not. Rather, I take pride in extirpating moral relativism root, trunk, and branch.

I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people. I can therefore assure you that I strive to be consistent in my arguments. I can't say that I'm 100% true to this, but YYW's frequent vacillating leads me to believe that I really have a hard time reasoning with people who remain calm when they see YYW effecting complete and total control over every human being on the planet. If it turns out that there's truly no way to prevent YYW from disparaging and ridiculing our traditional heroes and role models then I guess it'll be time to throw my cards on the table and call it quits. I'll just have to give up trying to navigate a safe path between the Scylla of YYW's vindictive epigrams and the Charybdis of negativism and accept the fact that it's a pity that two thousand years after Christ, the voices of jaded, crude clodpolls like him can still be heard, worse still that they're listened to, and worst of all that anyone believes them. There are rumors circulating that his public virtue is dwarfed by his private vice, so let me just clarify something: The last time I told his spin doctors that I want to stand together and cast an unfamiliar ray of sunshine over the feckless landscape of his protests they declared in response, "But YYW has mystical powers of divination and prophecy." Of course, they didn't use exactly those words, but that's exactly what they meant.

Perhaps it is within human nature to be at least part stroppy and part unstable, but YYW's ridiculous casus belli are intended to rot out the minds of all freedom-loving, free-thinking people. Once that's accomplished, he can replace such people with compliant, YYW-controlled, and, above all, obedient robots who would never think to demonstrate conclusively that selling corrupt, ill-tempered jackanapes on adventurism has been a Golconda for him. These automata will make my blood curdle as soon as our backs are turned. Aside from the fact that having to listen to the glossolalia that spews forth from his mouth is not a pleasant experience, I appreciate feedback and other people's views on subjects. I don't, however, appreciate feedback when it's given in an unprofessional manner. Now that I've had time to think about YYW's prophecies, my only question is this: Why? Why befuddle the public and make sin seem like merely a sophisticated fashion? That's the big question. If you knew the answer to that then you'd also know why while YYW has been beating the drums of simplism, I've been trying to institute change. In doing so, I've learned that he wants to leach integrity and honor from our souls. Faugh.

My position is that we must coolly and objectively adopt the standpoint that every time YYW's cullionly coven grows we lose more of who we are. He, in contrast, argues that truth is whatever your grievance group says it is. This disagreement merely scratches the surface of the ideological chasm festering between me and YYW. The only rational way to bridge this chasm is for him to admit that he frequently writes self-contradictory, nonsensical "sentences" that are actually just phrases or sentence fragments filled with grammatical, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation errors. In view of that, it is not surprising that he has been trying desperately hard to make the case that the best way to make a point is with foaming-at-the-mouth rhetoric and letters filled primarily with exclamation points. Sorry, YYW, but I must respectfully disagree. My counterargument is that YYW either is or elects to be ignorant of scientific principles and methods. He even intentionally misuses scientific terminology to convince innocent children to follow a path that leads only to a life of crime, disappointment, and destruction.

Perhaps YYW received his information (or rather, misinformation) from late-night television programs and "B" movies. You may not be aware of this, but his loyalists say, "Society is supposed to be lenient towards snarky gutter-bloods." Yes, I'm afraid they really do talk like that. It's the only way for them to conceal that everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, "The Naked Aggression of YYW". In it, I chronicle all of YYW's pleas from the unholy to the lubricious and conclude that YYW is doing everything in his power to make me roll over and play dead. The only reason I haven't yet is that I believe in the four P's: patience, prayer, positive thinking, and perseverance. It is my greatest and most solemn pleasure to create a world in which radicalism, sectarianism, and triumphalism are all but forgotten. And that's all I have to say.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 11:51:41 AM
At 8/29/2014 11:50:31 AM, Daltonian wrote:
bumps

rofl

It is obviously 100% real
I was the one who wrote it.

The Hon. YYW, allow me to introduce myself. I'm one of the victims of your out-of-touch, sexist complaints. As a note of explanation for other readers of this letter: The only thing bigger than the chip on YYW's shoulder is the grossness of his overgeneralizations. I want to share this with you because we need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with YYW. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that if it were true, as YYW claims, that we should derive moral guidance from his glitzy, multi-culti, hip-hop, consumption-oriented anecdotes, then I wouldn't be saying that brainwashing the masses into submission is a mug's game. The only reason he does things like that is because he all but forces his attendants to produce nothing but filth. Interestingly, YYW's attendants don't much seem to mind being given such hectoring orders. I guess it's hard to free dotty scrubs from the chains they revere. A related observation is that the worst sorts of foul power brokers I've ever seen commonly succumb to YYW's distortions, deceptions, and delusions. I do not. Rather, I take pride in extirpating moral relativism root, trunk, and branch.

I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people. I can therefore assure you that I strive to be consistent in my arguments. I can't say that I'm 100% true to this, but YYW's frequent vacillating leads me to believe that I really have a hard time reasoning with people who remain calm when they see YYW effecting complete and total control over every human being on the planet. If it turns out that there's truly no way to prevent YYW from disparaging and ridiculing our traditional heroes and role models then I guess it'll be time to throw my cards on the table and call it quits. I'll just have to give up trying to navigate a safe path between the Scylla of YYW's vindictive epigrams and the Charybdis of negativism and accept the fact that it's a pity that two thousand years after Christ, the voices of jaded, crude clodpolls like him can still be heard, worse still that they're listened to, and worst of all that anyone believes them. There are rumors circulating that his public virtue is dwarfed by his private vice, so let me just clarify something: The last time I told his spin doctors that I want to stand together and cast an unfamiliar ray of sunshine over the feckless landscape of his protests they declared in response, "But YYW has mystical powers of divination and prophecy." Of course, they didn't use exactly those words, but that's exactly what they meant.

Perhaps it is within human nature to be at least part stroppy and part unstable, but YYW's ridiculous casus belli are intended to rot out the minds of all freedom-loving, free-thinking people. Once that's accomplished, he can replace such people with compliant, YYW-controlled, and, above all, obedient robots who would never think to demonstrate conclusively that selling corrupt, ill-tempered jackanapes on adventurism has been a Golconda for him. These automata will make my blood curdle as soon as our backs are turned. Aside from the fact that having to listen to the glossolalia that spews forth from his mouth is not a pleasant experience, I appreciate feedback and other people's views on subjects. I don't, however, appreciate feedback when it's given in an unprofessional manner. Now that I've had time to think about YYW's prophecies, my only question is this: Why? Why befuddle the public and make sin seem like merely a sophisticated fashion? That's the big question. If you knew the answer to that then you'd also know why while YYW has been beating the drums of simplism, I've been trying to institute change. In doing so, I've learned that he wants to leach integrity and honor from our souls. Faugh.

My position is that we must coolly and objectively adopt the standpoint that every time YYW's cullionly coven grows we lose more of who we are. He, in contrast, argues that truth is whatever your grievance group says it is. This disagreement merely scratches the surface of the ideological chasm festering between me and YYW. The only rational way to bridge this chasm is for him to admit that he frequently writes self-contradictory, nonsensical "sentences" that are actually just phrases or sentence fragments filled with grammatical, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation errors. In view of that, it is not surprising that he has been trying desperately hard to make the case that the best way to make a point is with foaming-at-the-mouth rhetoric and letters filled primarily with exclamation points. Sorry, YYW, but I must respectfully disagree. My counterargument is that YYW either is or elects to be ignorant of scientific principles and methods. He even intentionally misuses scientific terminology to convince innocent children to follow a path that leads only to a life of crime, disappointment, and destruction.

Perhaps YYW received his information (or rather, misinformation) from late-night television programs and "B" movies. You may not be aware of this, but his loyalists say, "Society is supposed to be lenient towards snarky gutter-bloods." Yes, I'm afraid they really do talk like that. It's the only way for them to conceal that everyone ought to read my award-winning essay, "The Naked Aggression of YYW". In it, I chronicle all of YYW's pleas from the unholy to the lubricious and conclude that YYW is doing everything in his power to make me roll over and play dead. The only reason I haven't yet is that I believe in the four P's: patience, prayer, positive thinking, and perseverance. It is my greatest and most solemn pleasure to create a world in which radicalism, sectarianism, and triumphalism are all but forgotten. And that's all I have to say.

You fiend!

rofl
Tsar of DDO
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 12:06:10 PM
bumps

rofl

No, its from that stupid site copak or something. However my aim was to stop the spam from that Swarmi Ji dude.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 12:07:27 PM
At 8/29/2014 12:06:10 PM, Ajabi wrote:
bumps

rofl

No, its from that stupid site copak or something.

Such judgmental.

However my aim was to stop the spam from that Swarmi Ji dude.

Fair enough.
Tsar of DDO
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 12:23:17 PM
At 8/29/2014 12:07:27 PM, YYW wrote:
At 8/29/2014 12:06:10 PM, Ajabi wrote:
bumps

rofl

No, its from that stupid site copak or something.

Such judgmental.

I will admit it was funny at first, but after seeing them for the past week, it has gotten a bit annoying. :P

However my aim was to stop the spam from that Swarmi Ji dude.

Fair enough.

)