"Fap for Cancer" Becomes online phenomenon

debletar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 12:53:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
August 29-INSPIRING
An online challenge referred to as "Fap for Cancer" has gained popularity online in social media users recently, due to its charitable purpose.

The online challenge involves one social media user challenging a friend to either masturbate for five minutes, or donate 100 dollars to charity. This charitable event has gained hold online and has became a social media phenomenon, raising the Cancer Helper foundation 5 dollars and 93 cents.

Frequent social media user Jane McCollinson called the challenge "Charitable and public-minded", stating that "We should follow in the footsteps of glorious role models like Trevor Phillips by masturbating to give publicity on the terrible disease of cancer, and also feel good at the same time." Jane McCollinson states that people who do not partake in the challenge are "Making us lose the battle against cancer.", and that "participants should feel good that they participated, because they bettered themselves, while non-participants should feel ashamed, as they lowered themselves." McCollinson argues that we should focus more on spreading publicity around cancer than "cold, dead money towards people researching a cure".

Health expert Jane Valderama is less convinced. Valderama states that the challenge "runs a significant risk of health troubles for participants, as masturbating without washing one's hands can pose health risks". Valderama added that five participants are already in hospital for herpes.

Whatever your opinion is, we will all have beautiful memories knowing that we can help cancer patients while being happy and smug at the same time.
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 1:27:45 PM
Next time include quotation marks, or at least a link.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 8:50:40 PM
wut
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 10:46:12 PM
I always fap for cancer.

Pics of people dying from terminal diseases is pretty much the only thing that gets me off anymore.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
ArcTImes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2014 11:14:16 PM
At 8/29/2014 10:46:12 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I always fap for cancer.

Pics of people dying from terminal diseases is pretty much the only thing that gets me off anymore.

lol
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 12:09:34 AM
At 8/29/2014 11:14:16 PM, ArcTImes wrote:
I always fap for cancer.

lol

This article sounds more like a satire of the ALS ice bucket challenge than an actual article.
My political compass:
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 11:52:39 AM
I always fap for cancer.

You sadistic evil person!
My political compass: