Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Let peope from the uk vote!

MeganLoaskia
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 12:11:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I stand Clear on this!,
The administrator of this site, has clearly made this site open to everyone all over the country ( having the telephone options available ) yet has not provided a number for people from the uk to confirm their identity and therefore vote

I would like as many People from the UK
to complain or inform the administrator this so he/she can change the settings,

Oh im also tired of you americans vote bombing:)
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 5:35:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes please let us vote!

Even if it is difficult to modify the telephone identity confirmation page, couldn't the mod at least confirm the identity of those of us who have been here a certain amount of time or have completed a certain number of debates?

Could the current restriction on European and other voters perhaps be a reflection of the owner's conservative bias? Trying to keep us scummy Euro socialists out of the voting procedure?
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 7:13:32 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/18/2010 5:35:30 AM, feverish wrote:
Even if it is difficult to modify the telephone identity confirmation page, couldn't the mod at least confirm the identity of those of us who have been here a certain amount of time or have completed a certain number of debates?

Oh, come on, feverish. You've been here almost a year. I thought you'd know better.

Could the current restriction on European and other voters perhaps be a reflection of the owner's conservative bias? Trying to keep us scummy Euro socialists out of the voting procedure?

Naw. WebCorp's apathy is pretty indiscriminate.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 2:30:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The Liberty Party wants Europeans to vote. The Reform Party has done nothing to this end. It's time for a change.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 3:04:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/18/2010 2:30:21 PM, wjmelements wrote:
The Liberty Party wants Europeans to vote. The Reform Party has done nothing to this end. It's time for a change.

And the Liberty Party's supposed plan of action is..?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 3:04:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/18/2010 1:34:19 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 3/18/2010 1:33:15 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I can vote. I don't see the issue.

Seriously?

I can vote. Europeans can vote.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 3:05:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/18/2010 1:33:15 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I can vote. I don't see the issue.

He he, weren't you the one claiming first dibs last time this was mentioned? http://www.debate.org...
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 5:29:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/18/2010 3:04:35 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 3/18/2010 1:34:19 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 3/18/2010 1:33:15 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
I can vote. I don't see the issue.

Seriously?

I can vote. Europeans can vote.

No they can't. I don't think their phones are recognized by this site. How is yours?
feverish
Posts: 2,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 9:27:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/18/2010 5:29:48 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:


No they can't. I don't think their phones are recognized by this site. How is yours?

Panda is a likeable and popular guy, clearly he got one of his US friends to supply him with a North American cell number.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 9:29:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/18/2010 9:27:45 PM, feverish wrote:
At 3/18/2010 5:29:48 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:


No they can't. I don't think their phones are recognized by this site. How is yours?

Panda is a likeable and popular guy, clearly he got one of his US friends to supply him with a North American cell number.

lol your seemingly likeable... too bad for you though huh? lol.

I can't vote b/c I don't want to pay for a text message :)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2010 11:02:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/18/2010 3:04:17 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 3/18/2010 2:30:21 PM, wjmelements wrote:
The Liberty Party wants Europeans to vote. The Reform Party has done nothing to this end. It's time for a change.

And the Liberty Party's supposed plan of action is..?

CHANGE http://lighthousepatriotjournal.files.wordpress.com...
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 7:57:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/19/2010 7:55:21 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Megan doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed. I'm glad she can't vote :P

That's not very nice L!
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 10:33:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hmm anyway regarding Godsands' forum signature, if sin isn't an object (or a living object for that matter) then how can it be put to death? I don't think Godsands is intelligent enough to vote enough either ;P
President of DDO
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 10:35:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/19/2010 10:33:53 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Hmm anyway regarding Godsands' forum signature, if sin isn't an object (or a living object for that matter) then how can it be put to death? I don't think Godsands is intelligent enough to vote enough either ;P

Lol.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 9:26:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
If I could vote... why that would be thigh slappingly lovely! Assigning those points and writing my little RFD's would make me moist with joy!

Aaah! Well one can dream!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 9:29:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/20/2010 9:26:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If I could vote... why that would be thigh slappingly lovely!
Maybe we could buy some boots to celebrate! xD
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 9:30:58 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/20/2010 9:29:13 AM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 3/20/2010 9:26:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If I could vote... why that would be thigh slappingly lovely!
Maybe we could buy some boots to celebrate! xD

That would be a fine way to mark the occaision!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 9:35:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/20/2010 9:30:58 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 3/20/2010 9:29:13 AM, True2GaGa wrote:
At 3/20/2010 9:26:40 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
If I could vote... why that would be thigh slappingly lovely!
Maybe we could buy some boots to celebrate! xD

That would be a fine way to mark the occaision!

New boots for DDO! Guys in boots like that wtf.