Jump to topic:

why is it that...

UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 1:30:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
...when i post an FF'd or conceded debate in the "unvoted debates" thread, people feel the need to keep voting on it even after it already has 2-3 votes on it? all i really need is one vote...
Secular_Mike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 2:31:50 AM
At 9/3/2014 1:30:10 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
...when i post an FF'd or conceded debate in the "unvoted debates" thread, people feel the need to keep voting on it even after it already has 2-3 votes on it? all i really need is one vote...

People have your back I guess. Better than everyone just ignoring it.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 3:11:02 AM

It's because those kind of debates are easy votes. All the judge needs to type in is FF. More people tend to vote on those kind of debates vs. debates that are fully packed in every round.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2014 5:59:41 AM

More votes on those is good. You never know when some idiot is going to come by and somehow justify 7 points in the other direction.