Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

From me to ALL DDO users..

zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 7:17:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 7:08:54 PM, Haroush wrote:
This song is dedicated to you all from me.. (Well at least it's dedicated to quite a few DDO users.)

https://www.youtube.com...

Follow you where? :-o
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 7:23:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 7:17:58 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 9/4/2014 7:08:54 PM, Haroush wrote:
This song is dedicated to you all from me.. (Well at least it's dedicated to quite a few DDO users.)

https://www.youtube.com...

Follow you where? :-o

Lol, keep guessing.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 7:29:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Think about it..

" Follow ME, everything is ALRIGHT
I'll be the one to tuck you in at night
IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE I can guarantee
You WON'T FIND NOBODY ELSE LIKE ME"
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 7:33:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 7:17:58 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 9/4/2014 7:08:54 PM, Haroush wrote:
This song is dedicated to you all from me.. (Well at least it's dedicated to quite a few DDO users.)

https://www.youtube.com...

Follow you where? :-o

No! I am not serious! Lol ;-)
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 7:43:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 7:08:54 PM, Haroush wrote:
This song is dedicated to you all from me.. (Well at least it's dedicated to quite a few DDO users.)

https://www.youtube.com...
When I think of you, I imagine you as a certain Golden Statue.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 7:44:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 7:43:06 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 9/4/2014 7:08:54 PM, Haroush wrote:
This song is dedicated to you all from me.. (Well at least it's dedicated to quite a few DDO users.)

https://www.youtube.com...
When I think of you, I imagine you as a certain Golden Statue.


Hahaha! :-)
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 7:48:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 7:43:06 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 9/4/2014 7:08:54 PM, Haroush wrote:
This song is dedicated to you all from me.. (Well at least it's dedicated to quite a few DDO users.)

https://www.youtube.com...
When I think of you, I imagine you as a certain Golden Statue.


Don't worry! I pray for you...

https://www.youtube.com...
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 7:50:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 7:48:07 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 9/4/2014 7:43:06 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 9/4/2014 7:08:54 PM, Haroush wrote:
This song is dedicated to you all from me.. (Well at least it's dedicated to quite a few DDO users.)

https://www.youtube.com...
When I think of you, I imagine you as a certain Golden Statue.


Don't worry! I pray for you...


How's your German?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 7:54:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 7:50:58 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 9/4/2014 7:48:07 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 9/4/2014 7:43:06 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 9/4/2014 7:08:54 PM, Haroush wrote:
This song is dedicated to you all from me.. (Well at least it's dedicated to quite a few DDO users.)

https://www.youtube.com...
When I think of you, I imagine you as a certain Golden Statue.


Don't worry! I pray for you...



How's your German?

It's at a beginner's level.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 7:56:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 7:54:25 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 9/4/2014 7:50:58 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 9/4/2014 7:48:07 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 9/4/2014 7:43:06 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 9/4/2014 7:08:54 PM, Haroush wrote:
This song is dedicated to you all from me.. (Well at least it's dedicated to quite a few DDO users.)

https://www.youtube.com...
When I think of you, I imagine you as a certain Golden Statue.


Don't worry! I pray for you...



How's your German?

It's at a beginner's level.

Madchen, let me tell you a secret. Everyone's German is beginner level, during exams.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 7:58:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 7:08:54 PM, Haroush wrote:
This song is dedicated to you all from me.. (Well at least it's dedicated to quite a few DDO users.)

https://www.youtube.com...

I love the rhythm in the song and the lyrics as well :) Very thoughtful :)
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:03:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 7:59:27 PM, Haroush wrote:
Here is another song for everyone from me..

https://www.youtube.com...

Sheesh you have really great taste in music! :D
YYW
Posts: 36,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:27:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 7:08:54 PM, Haroush wrote:
This song is dedicated to you all from me.. (Well at least it's dedicated to quite a few DDO users.)

https://www.youtube.com...

I love that song. He's like a slightly more chill version of Dave Matthews.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:33:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
*snaps fingers and dances along*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Posts: 36,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:34:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 8:33:30 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
*snaps fingers and dances along*

Listen to Ants Marching by Dave Matthews, and tell me what you think.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:39:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 8:34:06 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/4/2014 8:33:30 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
*snaps fingers and dances along*

Listen to Ants Marching by Dave Matthews, and tell me what you think.

I like it. I love the jerky, country rhythm. I bobbed my head along from side to side for it. :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Posts: 36,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:41:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 8:39:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/4/2014 8:34:06 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/4/2014 8:33:30 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
*snaps fingers and dances along*

Listen to Ants Marching by Dave Matthews, and tell me what you think.

I like it. I love the jerky, country rhythm. I bobbed my head along from side to side for it. :D

Right on :)

I'm a huuuuuuuuge Dave Matthews fan.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:42:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 8:41:06 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/4/2014 8:39:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/4/2014 8:34:06 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/4/2014 8:33:30 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
*snaps fingers and dances along*

Listen to Ants Marching by Dave Matthews, and tell me what you think.

I like it. I love the jerky, country rhythm. I bobbed my head along from side to side for it. :D

Right on :)

I'm a huuuuuuuuge Dave Matthews fan.

I liked it but I prefer a bit more heavy music like...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Posts: 36,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:47:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 8:42:20 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/4/2014 8:41:06 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/4/2014 8:39:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/4/2014 8:34:06 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/4/2014 8:33:30 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
*snaps fingers and dances along*

Listen to Ants Marching by Dave Matthews, and tell me what you think.

I like it. I love the jerky, country rhythm. I bobbed my head along from side to side for it. :D

Right on :)

I'm a huuuuuuuuge Dave Matthews fan.

I liked it but I prefer a bit more heavy music like...


oh...

Btw... that thing I asked you to do.... ;)
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:57:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 8:54:22 PM, YYW wrote:
@Esocial

I like Heaven Knows, too. That's not really 'heavy' though...

This is heavy:



I got 30 seconds in and switched it off. Bleh.

I like this:

Guitar in it is awesome. And Patrick is... ahem... ;)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Posts: 36,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 8:59:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 8:57:43 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/4/2014 8:54:22 PM, YYW wrote:
@Esocial

I like Heaven Knows, too. That's not really 'heavy' though...

This is heavy:



I got 30 seconds in and switched it off. Bleh.

I like this:

Guitar in it is awesome. And Patrick is... ahem... ;)

haha too heavy for you?
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 9:01:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 8:59:15 PM, YYW wrote:
At 9/4/2014 8:57:43 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/4/2014 8:54:22 PM, YYW wrote:
@Esocial

I like Heaven Knows, too. That's not really 'heavy' though...

This is heavy:



I got 30 seconds in and switched it off. Bleh.

I like this:

Guitar in it is awesome. And Patrick is... ahem... ;)

haha too heavy for you?

No, too dull.

Try this:
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 9:05:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
https://www.youtube.com...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.