Jump to topic:

Broken Opinions section?

TheCalmCanadian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 11:23:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am a new user starting out here. I have just made my account yesterday and everything works but the opinions section.

Whether I click yes or no nothing on the webpage changes. If I scroll to the bottom and try to post a comment the enter button us blurred out. That is the only part of the website that is not functioning for me and I was just wondering if that is a problem that I am only having or if that is a feature of the site that is blocked out for new users.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 5:40:27 AM
At 9/4/2014 11:23:33 PM, TheCalmCanadian wrote:
I am a new user starting out here. I have just made my account yesterday and everything works but the opinions section.

Whether I click yes or no nothing on the webpage changes. If I scroll to the bottom and try to post a comment the enter button us blurred out. That is the only part of the website that is not functioning for me and I was just wondering if that is a problem that I am only having or if that is a feature of the site that is blocked out for new users.
It works or doesn't work for me depending which internet browser I use. I use a mix of Google Chrome and Opera, and it works on the latter, so I just use it for opinions occasionally.

You could report the bug on the reporting pages above in the DDO forum.
I'm back! ;)
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 9:57:44 AM
At 9/5/2014 7:35:01 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
There is a god!!!

Lol, Crypto.

The opinion section isn't that bad.

It's just created by the devil.

That's all.
[Censored by Airmax]

Writing Queen of DDO

Check out the latest episode of Nautilus:
http://www.debate.org...

It's a great series... some say

If you want to see the trailer for my movie, go here:
http://www.debate.org...

"This is all just propaganda," Airmax

"Oops wrong account," UtherPenguin
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 11:09:14 AM
The opinions section is broken? I am surprised DDO hasn't erupted into chaos of partying and celebration.
We all go a little mad sometimes.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 11:50:50 AM
At 9/5/2014 11:09:14 AM, TUF wrote:
The opinions section is broken? I am surprised DDO hasn't erupted into chaos of partying and celebration.

This reminds me of a quote.

" "I have come too early," he said then; "my time is not yet. This tremendous event is still on its way, still wandering: it has not yet reached the ears of men. Lightning and thunder require time, the light of the stars requires time; deeds, though done, still require time to be seen and heard. This deed is still more distant from them than most distant stars--and yet they have done it themselves." "

Internet cookie to whoever figures out who said that without google.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...