Jump to topic:

Broken Opinions section?

TheCalmCanadian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 11:23:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am a new user starting out here. I have just made my account yesterday and everything works but the opinions section.

Whether I click yes or no nothing on the webpage changes. If I scroll to the bottom and try to post a comment the enter button us blurred out. That is the only part of the website that is not functioning for me and I was just wondering if that is a problem that I am only having or if that is a feature of the site that is blocked out for new users.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 5:40:27 AM
At 9/4/2014 11:23:33 PM, TheCalmCanadian wrote:
I am a new user starting out here. I have just made my account yesterday and everything works but the opinions section.

Whether I click yes or no nothing on the webpage changes. If I scroll to the bottom and try to post a comment the enter button us blurred out. That is the only part of the website that is not functioning for me and I was just wondering if that is a problem that I am only having or if that is a feature of the site that is blocked out for new users.
It works or doesn't work for me depending which internet browser I use. I use a mix of Google Chrome and Opera, and it works on the latter, so I just use it for opinions occasionally.

You could report the bug on the reporting pages above in the DDO forum.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 9:57:44 AM
At 9/5/2014 7:35:01 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
There is a god!!!

Lol, Crypto.

The opinion section isn't that bad.

It's just created by the devil.

That's all.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 11:09:14 AM
The opinions section is broken? I am surprised DDO hasn't erupted into chaos of partying and celebration.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 11:50:50 AM
At 9/5/2014 11:09:14 AM, TUF wrote:
The opinions section is broken? I am surprised DDO hasn't erupted into chaos of partying and celebration.

This reminds me of a quote.

" "I have come too early," he said then; "my time is not yet. This tremendous event is still on its way, still wandering: it has not yet reached the ears of men. Lightning and thunder require time, the light of the stars requires time; deeds, though done, still require time to be seen and heard. This deed is still more distant from them than most distant stars--and yet they have done it themselves." "

Internet cookie to whoever figures out who said that without google.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...