Jump to topic:

My Candidacy

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 2:07:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
As some of you know, our beloved Grand Poobah and Emperor FREEDO is expanding conquest to the world outside of DDO, a place from which I am returning. He has opened up the position of Arch Poobah to fulfill his duties as he is away.

I would like to officially announce my candidacy for this position.

As the Imperial Director of Misinformation, Misdirection, Misuse and Mischief of the FREEDO Bureaucracy, I have been one of the few members that continuously kept the legacy of the FREEDO Bureaucracy alive among some newer members, and I never took my title out of my signature (eye witness accounts can verify).

I would love it if you all could support me in my campaign for this position, and I promise I will be a good Arch Poobah to all of you. I can provide further details in the future, but for right now, I am primarily just declaring my candidacy.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 2:12:45 PM
At 9/10/2014 2:10:25 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Sounds dumb.

Sooooooooo
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 3:18:34 PM
i would like to take this opportunity to express my full support for your candidacy. i wish you the best of luck in your journey to archpoobahdom.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 3:20:09 PM
At 9/10/2014 3:18:34 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
i would like to take this opportunity to express my full support for your candidacy. i wish you the best of luck in your journey to archpoobahdom.

Thank you!
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 3:26:32 PM
Good luck!

On another topic, did you still want me to do Star Debate? I haven't written anything since I thought you wanted to post one last episode--but now you're back, do you just want to continue it yourself?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 1:39:49 AM
At 9/10/2014 3:26:32 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Good luck!

On another topic, did you still want me to do Star Debate? I haven't written anything since I thought you wanted to post one last episode--but now you're back, do you just want to continue it yourself?

Haha I honestly don't have time, and I kinda just gave up on finishing that episode. Although I still have the link to the last part so I can revive it any time I need to.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 4:27:39 AM
At 9/10/2014 3:20:09 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Thank you!

Then you need to get aquainted with the other memebers of FREEDO's cabinet.

I am the Commadant of the Imperial Marines.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:43:11 AM
At 9/11/2014 4:27:39 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/10/2014 3:20:09 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Thank you!

Then you need to get aquainted with the other memebers of FREEDO's cabinet.

I am the Commadant of the Imperial Marines.

I have the last updated list that I know of saved in my bookmarks.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:03:12 PM
At 9/11/2014 1:39:49 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Good luck!

Haha I honestly don't have time, and I kinda just gave up on finishing that episode. Although I still have the link to the last part so I can revive it any time I need to.

Awesome! Good luck in your Arch Poobah campaign :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:06:18 PM
Good luck!

Um we need to know who the traitor was.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:06:54 PM
At 9/11/2014 7:03:12 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Good luck!

Awesome! Good luck in your Arch Poobah campaign :)

Haha thank you!
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:07:42 PM
At 9/11/2014 7:06:18 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Good luck!

Lol oh yeah. I guess I can revive it for at least the rest of the episode. Maybe I'll have time to get back into it.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:08:32 PM
Good luck!

We also need to know what Seventh is going to do. ... And I sincerely hope what I think is going to happen isn't ... Or I'll be upset... :<

*bites nails in anticipation*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:08:50 PM
At 9/11/2014 7:07:42 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Good luck!

Lol oh yeah. I guess I can revive it for at least the rest of the episode. Maybe I'll have time to get back into it.
YAY!!! :D
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:09:36 PM
At 9/11/2014 7:08:32 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Good luck!

We also need to know what Seventh is going to do. ... And I sincerely hope what I think is going to happen isn't ... Or I'll be upset... :<

In OUAD?
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:10:09 PM
At 9/11/2014 7:08:50 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Good luck!

YAY!!! :D

If I do that though, I'm going to create a separate forum topic with all of the other episodes in it so new people don't have to jump into the middle of the series.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:10:10 PM
Good luck!

If you just kill everyone off, I won't be happy.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:10:57 PM
At 9/11/2014 7:09:36 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Good luck!

In OUAD?

-_- Of course silly. :P
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:10:57 PM
At 9/11/2014 7:10:10 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Good luck!

If you just kill everyone off, I won't be happy.

Lol I wouldn't be either. That's not a good ending (although lovers of Hamlet might suggest otherwise).
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:11:57 PM
At 9/11/2014 7:10:09 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
If I do that though, I'm going to create a separate forum topic with all of the other episodes in it so new people don't have to jump into the middle of the series.
Sounds great. :-)
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:12:26 PM
At 9/11/2014 7:10:57 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Good luck!

In OUAD?

-_- Of course silly. :P

PM me.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:15:36 PM
Good luck!

In OUAD?

Do you think you could link me to your most recent episode, and I'll find my way back to season 2 episode 1?
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:20:28 PM
At 9/11/2014 7:15:36 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Good luck!

In OUAD?

Do you think you could link me to your most recent episode, and I'll find my way back to season 2 episode 1?

Right here - episode 17. http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 8:19:57 PM
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca...
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 9:08:27 PM
At 9/11/2014 8:19:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca...

http://cdn29.elitedaily.com...
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9