Jump to topic:

I have a confession to make

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 12:16:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have used 4 alt accounts. The first one I don't remember the name and password of. The other three are essayjay243. debletar, and kajvalmer.

I used the three accounts to create a joke forum post about religion. They have been closed. The one that I don't remember was not closed as I do not remember its name.

I am aware that this is indeed a violation of site rules. I will be disabling the jh1234l account and I will be changing the password and email to prevent people from hacking into my email because they are mad.

jh1234l was also disabled because of the account that I forgot the password to.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 12:35:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/13/2014 12:16:52 AM, jh1234l wrote:
I have used 4 alt accounts. The first one I don't remember the name and password of. The other three are essayjay243. debletar, and kajvalmer.

I used the three accounts to create a joke forum post about religion. They have been closed. The one that I don't remember was not closed as I do not remember its name.

I am aware that this is indeed a violation of site rules. I will be disabling the jh1234l account and I will be changing the password and email to prevent people from hacking into my email because they are mad.

jh1234l was also disabled because of the account that I forgot the password to.

Lovely.
Tsar of DDO