Jump to topic:

*Presidential Update -- Week 13*

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 1:11:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Howdy folks!

It's that time of the week again. Another weekly update/message from yours truly.

This week, I confess, I'm a skosh behind on ensuring all debates have votes. Nothing's coming up short in terms of time, but I know there's several that are currently voteless. They'll be voted on. As always though, if for some reason something happens and your debate hits 48 hours left and is voteless, shoot me a PM and it will get a vote. To those folks who have recently messaged me: I will get to them!

This week's site tip: it's about youtube!

When posting a youtube video, DDO will auto-embed it into the post. But sometimes you'll see that it just gets posted as a link. The reason for that is that the site will embed it as a link--as long as it's not "https". So, check your link when you post it--if there's an https, delete the "s", and the video will embed just fine.

A hat tip to airmax, who suggested this. It's a quick one, but it's worth mentioning; I actually thought I'd done it already. If anyone else has a site tip or trick to suggest, shoot me a PM, and you'll get a hat tip for it! Also, I'm always up for site history, so if there's any site history questions, I'll do my best to get them answered. I haven't done a lot of history posts because I don't know how bored everybody else is by them.

As always, reach out to me or my VP bsh1 with any questions, comments, or concerns. If you have any ideas for site tips or tricks, or if you have a site history question, shoot me a message. And do the same if you have a debate that, for some reason, is voteless.

Previous weeks:

Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5 (labeled as Week 6, apparently I've just noticed, but I dropped it into bsh1's lap because I got called out of town on a moment's notice, so it's not his fault)
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10
Week 11
Week 12
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 1:26:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/14/2014 1:24:06 AM, YYW wrote:
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics

Open Debate Topics Project: