Total Posts:114|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

A New Member YAY!

I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 12:51:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/22/2010 11:18:13 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Where is everyone?

It's 12 a.m. on the West Coast. I'm guessing sleeping.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Marlee
Posts: 51
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 1:03:24 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 12:51:10 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 3/22/2010 11:18:13 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Where is everyone?

It's 12 a.m. on the West Coast. I'm guessing sleeping.

Hopefully.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 1:12:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Welkommen.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 8:32:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/22/2010 11:06:13 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Do I get some kind of award for always bringing in new members??

If tits are shown
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 10:53:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 9:18:11 AM, Kinesis wrote:
3D boobs are disgusting

right
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 11:30:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 9:18:11 AM, Kinesis wrote:
The male chauvinists that inhabit this website tend to drive away any non-lesbian girls before too long. :(

They reinforce my sexuality.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 11:31:18 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/22/2010 11:06:13 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Do I get some kind of award for always bringing in new members??

No. And these threads are unnecessary :p
President of DDO
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 11:32:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 11:31:18 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 3/22/2010 11:06:13 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Do I get some kind of award for always bringing in new members??

No. And these threads are unnecessary :p

L, 9 out of 10 threads on DDO are unnecessary.
kfc
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 11:35:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 11:32:43 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/23/2010 11:31:18 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 3/22/2010 11:06:13 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Do I get some kind of award for always bringing in new members??

No. And these threads are unnecessary :p

L, 9 out of 10 threads on DDO are unnecessary.

If you're gonna go that route, 10 out of 10 are unnecessary.
President of DDO
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 11:40:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 9:18:11 AM, Kinesis wrote:
The male chauvinists that inhabit this website tend to drive away any non-lesbian girls before too long. :(

Not true. I'm not lesbian and I have stuck around. Then again I don't have much of a life. xD
DontBeRacist
Posts: 584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 11:55:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 11:40:35 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/23/2010 9:18:11 AM, Kinesis wrote:
The male chauvinists that inhabit this website tend to drive away any non-lesbian girls before too long. :(

Not true. I'm not lesbian and I have stuck around. Then again I don't have much of a life. xD

And you were wished a happy birthday via thread.
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 12:00:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 11:40:35 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I'm not lesbian and I have stuck around.

You're a muslim.
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 12:17:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 11:55:13 AM, DontBeRacist wrote:
At 3/23/2010 11:40:35 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/23/2010 9:18:11 AM, Kinesis wrote:
The male chauvinists that inhabit this website tend to drive away any non-lesbian girls before too long. :(

Not true. I'm not lesbian and I have stuck around. Then again I don't have much of a life. xD

And you were wished a happy birthday via thread.

That's because I apperently have a stalker. xD
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 3:31:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Advice for new member:

Download Firefox: http://mozilla.com...
Use adblock plus: https://addons.mozilla.org...

You will not have to deal with the annoying ads anymore.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 3:35:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 3:28:05 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
FREEDO has a socialist friend? Fun.

Since FREEDO is a socialist, that would make sense.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2010 3:37:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/23/2010 3:35:17 PM, Reasoning wrote:
At 3/23/2010 3:28:05 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
FREEDO has a socialist friend? Fun.

Since FREEDO is a socialist, that would make sense.

I don't understand if you're being sarcastic or if you're saying FREEDO is a hypocrite, because FREEDO is most definitely an anarchist. Expound plz.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...