Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

Resolution and order

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2014 2:24:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
For 9 months I have been among you users as an average person. I had my ups and downs on this site. I've lost debates I should've won and won debates I should've lost. The point is I know you guys, and I know how to support this community as an Arch Poobah.

As for things that relate to religion, I believe that every person should be able to express their religion even if some other people on here try to debate against it. I mean, we're on, so debate won't be discouraged. But I want to see some people truly grow in their faith and walk with the Great Morgan Freeman and his narration of the world.

I would also like to say that I think Thett is a meanie, and you guys should vote for me because feminism.

I am Jonbonbon and I approve this message.

**Paid for by the Jonbonbon for Arch Poobah Organization**
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

And if you're reading this, go look up MountainTopPsycho on Vine. He's my husband, and I'm in two of his vines so far. They're not funny, but if you were wondering what I look like, you got it.