Total Posts:47|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I'm Back

cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 7:44:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

Welcome back! I'm fine, as I hope you've been as well. Hmm... Nothing much. DDO is DDO, as usual. :-)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 7:47:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 7:44:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

Welcome back! I'm fine, as I hope you've been as well. Hmm... Nothing much. DDO is DDO, as usual. :-)

so nothing any significant no noticable new members no big members leaving?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 7:49:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 7:47:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:44:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

Welcome back! I'm fine, as I hope you've been as well. Hmm... Nothing much. DDO is DDO, as usual. :-)

so nothing any significant no noticable new members no big members leaving?

Marie is taking a break.
Pots came back for a short while.
Johnmaynardkeynes left because of school or something

Inferno & Andoc came back, as you can see.

Daytona left.

Zaradi left then came back.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 7:51:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 7:49:46 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:47:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:44:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

Welcome back! I'm fine, as I hope you've been as well. Hmm... Nothing much. DDO is DDO, as usual. :-)

so nothing any significant no noticable new members no big members leaving?

Marie is taking a break.
Pots came back for a short while.
Johnmaynardkeynes left because of school or something

Inferno & Andoc came back, as you can see.

inferno's fun to talk with andoc not too much

Daytona left.

a shame Daytona left

Zaradi left then came back.

weren't you and zaradi a thing when i was here last
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 7:53:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 7:51:58 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:49:46 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:47:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:44:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

Welcome back! I'm fine, as I hope you've been as well. Hmm... Nothing much. DDO is DDO, as usual. :-)

so nothing any significant no noticable new members no big members leaving?

Marie is taking a break.
Pots came back for a short while.
Johnmaynardkeynes left because of school or something

Inferno & Andoc came back, as you can see.

inferno's fun to talk with andoc not too much

Daytona left.

a shame Daytona left

Zaradi left then came back.

weren't you and zaradi a thing when i was here last

EWW NO!!! SPENCERJOYAGE WAS!!!
I just like his hair.

My heart belongs to, and always will, to Endark. <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 7:54:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 7:53:17 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:51:58 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:49:46 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:47:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:44:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

Welcome back! I'm fine, as I hope you've been as well. Hmm... Nothing much. DDO is DDO, as usual. :-)

so nothing any significant no noticable new members no big members leaving?

Marie is taking a break.
Pots came back for a short while.
Johnmaynardkeynes left because of school or something

Inferno & Andoc came back, as you can see.

inferno's fun to talk with andoc not too much

Daytona left.

a shame Daytona left

Zaradi left then came back.

weren't you and zaradi a thing when i was here last

EWW NO!!! SPENCERJOYAGE WAS!!!
I just like his hair.

I don't know i feel like i remember you and zaradi being pretty flirty

My heart belongs to, and always will, to Endark. <3

what about always was?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 7:57:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 7:54:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:53:17 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:51:58 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:49:46 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:47:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:44:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

Welcome back! I'm fine, as I hope you've been as well. Hmm... Nothing much. DDO is DDO, as usual. :-)

so nothing any significant no noticable new members no big members leaving?

Marie is taking a break.
Pots came back for a short while.
Johnmaynardkeynes left because of school or something

Inferno & Andoc came back, as you can see.

inferno's fun to talk with andoc not too much

Daytona left.

a shame Daytona left

Zaradi left then came back.

weren't you and zaradi a thing when i was here last

EWW NO!!! SPENCERJOYAGE WAS!!!
I just like his hair.

I don't know i feel like i remember you and zaradi being pretty flirty
. . .
No. Just no. XD Lol.
He did an interview and I was referred to as his stalker. xD
Since I'm an immature weirdo [and proud!!!] I went along with it.
He does have awesome here tho, on a serious note.

You're thinking of Rebekah/SpencerJoyage14 who keeps asking him to runaway with/ marry her.

My heart belongs to, and always will, to Endark. <3

what about always was?

Huh?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 7:59:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 7:57:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:54:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:53:17 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:51:58 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:49:46 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:47:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:44:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

Welcome back! I'm fine, as I hope you've been as well. Hmm... Nothing much. DDO is DDO, as usual. :-)

so nothing any significant no noticable new members no big members leaving?

Marie is taking a break.
Pots came back for a short while.
Johnmaynardkeynes left because of school or something

Inferno & Andoc came back, as you can see.

inferno's fun to talk with andoc not too much

Daytona left.

a shame Daytona left

Zaradi left then came back.

weren't you and zaradi a thing when i was here last

EWW NO!!! SPENCERJOYAGE WAS!!!
I just like his hair.

I don't know i feel like i remember you and zaradi being pretty flirty
. . .
No. Just no. XD Lol.
He did an interview and I was referred to as his stalker. xD
Since I'm an immature weirdo [and proud!!!] I went along with it.
He does have awesome here tho, on a serious note.

You're thinking of Rebekah/SpencerJoyage14 who keeps asking him to runaway with/ marry her.

i'm not thinking of no one i'm just screwing around with you


My heart belongs to, and always will, to Endark. <3

what about always was?

Huh?

you said your heart always will belong to endark but can you say that it always was his?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 8:00:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 7:59:04 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:57:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:54:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:53:17 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:51:58 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:49:46 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:47:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:44:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

Welcome back! I'm fine, as I hope you've been as well. Hmm... Nothing much. DDO is DDO, as usual. :-)

so nothing any significant no noticable new members no big members leaving?

Marie is taking a break.
Pots came back for a short while.
Johnmaynardkeynes left because of school or something

Inferno & Andoc came back, as you can see.

inferno's fun to talk with andoc not too much

Daytona left.

a shame Daytona left

Zaradi left then came back.

weren't you and zaradi a thing when i was here last

EWW NO!!! SPENCERJOYAGE WAS!!!
I just like his hair.

I don't know i feel like i remember you and zaradi being pretty flirty
. . .
No. Just no. XD Lol.
He did an interview and I was referred to as his stalker. xD
Since I'm an immature weirdo [and proud!!!] I went along with it.
He does have awesome here tho, on a serious note.

You're thinking of Rebekah/SpencerJoyage14 who keeps asking him to runaway with/ marry her.

i'm not thinking of no one i'm just screwing around with you

>.> Oh...
*feels stupid*


My heart belongs to, and always will, to Endark. <3

what about always was?

Huh?

you said your heart always will belong to endark but can you say that it always was his?

T'was our fate, that we would be intertwined. Therefore, it was, and I just didn't know before.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 8:01:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 8:00:17 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:59:04 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:57:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:54:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:53:17 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:51:58 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:49:46 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:47:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:44:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

Welcome back! I'm fine, as I hope you've been as well. Hmm... Nothing much. DDO is DDO, as usual. :-)

so nothing any significant no noticable new members no big members leaving?

Marie is taking a break.
Pots came back for a short while.
Johnmaynardkeynes left because of school or something

Inferno & Andoc came back, as you can see.

inferno's fun to talk with andoc not too much

Daytona left.

a shame Daytona left

Zaradi left then came back.

weren't you and zaradi a thing when i was here last

EWW NO!!! SPENCERJOYAGE WAS!!!
I just like his hair.

I don't know i feel like i remember you and zaradi being pretty flirty
. . .
No. Just no. XD Lol.
He did an interview and I was referred to as his stalker. xD
Since I'm an immature weirdo [and proud!!!] I went along with it.
He does have awesome here tho, on a serious note.

You're thinking of Rebekah/SpencerJoyage14 who keeps asking him to runaway with/ marry her.

i'm not thinking of no one i'm just screwing around with you

>.> Oh...
*feels stupid*


My heart belongs to, and always will, to Endark. <3

what about always was?

Huh?

you said your heart always will belong to endark but can you say that it always was his?

T'was our fate, that we would be intertwined. Therefore, it was, and I just didn't know before.

fate and destiny's a load of bull because you chose your destiny not some entity
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
SamStevens
Posts: 4,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 8:01:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 7:57:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:54:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:53:17 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:51:58 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:49:46 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:47:25 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:44:41 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

Welcome back! I'm fine, as I hope you've been as well. Hmm... Nothing much. DDO is DDO, as usual. :-)

so nothing any significant no noticable new members no big members leaving?

Marie is taking a break.
Pots came back for a short while.
Johnmaynardkeynes left because of school or something

Inferno & Andoc came back, as you can see.

inferno's fun to talk with andoc not too much

Daytona left.

a shame Daytona left

Zaradi left then came back.

weren't you and zaradi a thing when i was here last

EWW NO!!! SPENCERJOYAGE WAS!!!
I just like his hair.

I don't know i feel like i remember you and zaradi being pretty flirty
. . .
No. Just no. XD Lol.
He did an interview and I was referred to as his stalker. xD
Since I'm an immature weirdo [and proud!!!] I went along with it.

How are you an immature weirdo? Why is that something to be proud of?

He does have awesome here tho, on a serious note.

You're thinking of Rebekah/SpencerJoyage14 who keeps asking him to runaway with/ marry her.

My heart belongs to, and always will, to Endark. <3

what about always was?

Huh?
A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write- Sam Harris

Well, the course of action that they should so obviously take is to become vampires, for it is only this way that they be granted eternal life on this earth; not having to wait upon the promise of heaven or hell, or the inexorable and unyielding certainty of having their flesh decompose upon death, moment by moment, week by week- Emilrose
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 8:03:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 8:01:18 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 8:00:17 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:59:04 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
you said your heart always will belong to endark but can you say that it always was his?

T'was our fate, that we would be intertwined. Therefore, it was, and I just didn't know before.

fate and destiny's a load of bull because you chose your destiny not some entity

Que sera sera
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 8:06:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 8:01:30 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:57:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:54:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
no. XD Lol.
He did an interview and I was referred to as his stalker. xD
Since I'm an immature weirdo [and proud!!!] I went along with it.

How are you an immature weirdo?
Because I played along that I was stalking him. And I just am. xD

Why is that something to be proud of?
Because it's who I am. :-)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
SamStevens
Posts: 4,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 8:10:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 8:06:06 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 8:01:30 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:57:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:54:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
no. XD Lol.
He did an interview and I was referred to as his stalker. xD
Since I'm an immature weirdo [and proud!!!] I went along with it.

But isn't that just joking around to creep out the alleged victim of said stalking.

How are you an immature weirdo?
Because I played along that I was stalking him. And I just am. xD

Why is that something to be proud of?
Because it's who I am. :-)
A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write- Sam Harris

Well, the course of action that they should so obviously take is to become vampires, for it is only this way that they be granted eternal life on this earth; not having to wait upon the promise of heaven or hell, or the inexorable and unyielding certainty of having their flesh decompose upon death, moment by moment, week by week- Emilrose
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 8:14:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 8:10:55 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/17/2014 8:06:06 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 8:01:30 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:57:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:54:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
no. XD Lol.
He did an interview and I was referred to as his stalker. xD
Since I'm an immature weirdo [and proud!!!] I went along with it.

But isn't that just joking around to creep out the alleged victim of said stalking.

Sure... if... Ahem, I'm going to refrain from commenting before I incriminate myself
How are you an immature weirdo?
Because I played along that I was stalking him. And I just am. xD

Why is that something to be proud of?
Because it's who I am. :-)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
SamStevens
Posts: 4,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 8:15:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 8:14:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 8:10:55 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/17/2014 8:06:06 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 8:01:30 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:57:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:54:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
no. XD Lol.
He did an interview and I was referred to as his stalker. xD
Since I'm an immature weirdo [and proud!!!] I went along with it.

But isn't that just joking around to creep out the alleged victim of said stalking.

Sure... if... Ahem, I'm going to refrain from commenting before I incriminate myself

Tisk tisk.
How are you an immature weirdo?
Because I played along that I was stalking him. And I just am. xD

Why is that something to be proud of?
Because it's who I am. :-)
A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write- Sam Harris

Well, the course of action that they should so obviously take is to become vampires, for it is only this way that they be granted eternal life on this earth; not having to wait upon the promise of heaven or hell, or the inexorable and unyielding certainty of having their flesh decompose upon death, moment by moment, week by week- Emilrose
SamStevens
Posts: 4,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 8:27:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 8:14:40 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 8:10:55 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/17/2014 8:06:06 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 8:01:30 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:57:28 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:54:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
no. XD Lol.
He did an interview and I was referred to as his stalker. xD
Since I'm an immature weirdo [and proud!!!] I went along with it.

But isn't that just joking around to creep out the alleged victim of said stalking.

Sure... if... Ahem, I'm going to refrain from commenting before I incriminate myself
How are you an immature weirdo?
Because I played along that I was stalking him. And I just am. xD

Why is that something to be proud of?
Because it's who I am. :-)

So you are a stalker.
A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write- Sam Harris

Well, the course of action that they should so obviously take is to become vampires, for it is only this way that they be granted eternal life on this earth; not having to wait upon the promise of heaven or hell, or the inexorable and unyielding certainty of having their flesh decompose upon death, moment by moment, week by week- Emilrose
sadolite
Posts: 9,815
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:04:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

It's anarchy everywhere help us!!
Beware of the people who are in your circle but are not in your corner.
lannan13
Posts: 24,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 9:32:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

YOU'RE BACK!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 10:24:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 9:04:48 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

It's anarchy everywhere help us!!

are you joking or not?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 10:24:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 9:32:10 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

YOU'RE BACK!

hi lannan
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
lannan13
Posts: 24,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 10:25:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 10:24:38 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 9:32:10 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

YOU'RE BACK!

hi lannan

Hey Cyber
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 2:00:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/17/2014 7:42:15 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
So i did decide to take a leave from DDO but now I'm back so how is every one what did i miss

This guy
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
Ragnar
Posts: 1,809
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 3:06:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Welcome back. There's been a few changes during the year you were gone...
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 6:30:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/18/2014 3:06:39 AM, Ragnar wrote:
Welcome back. There's been a few changes during the year you were gone...

wait has it really been a year?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.