Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

SACReD CULT OF DDO eLeCTION CeReMONY

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 11:14:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
As he typed, the sound of thunder could be heard rolling in the distance. For real, yo.

ALL RISE, THE CEREMONY IS IN SESSION

As expounded on here, http://www.debate.org..., an election is in order to appoint an Arch Poobah who shall have it upon their duties to look outward with an Open Eye and see over all this glorious empire which we have striven so hard for and then have proceded to establish in all it's evident majesty that we now know, for the sake of the very fabrics of reality being held together we know this must endure. Yay verily.

So far, only two candidates have stepped forward. They are:

Jonbonbon - http://www.debate.org...

Thett3 - http://www.debate.org...

Both these candidates have my saintly approval.

Anyone else who wishes to join the race may do so now by making a declaration of candidacy in bold.

The votes will be tallied when I drop down my large wooden hammer and the Gong of Destiny, Celebration and Pancakes is rung.

The winner shall be appointed Arch Poobah and I will bestow upon them sacred powers and secrets that shall prepare them for this new exciting adventure which is unfolding for themselves and all the great people of DDO.

Commence the ritual.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
thett3
Posts: 14,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 11:28:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
A message to my loyal supporters:

Now is the time. Commence the plan. End this war.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 11:39:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 11:28:49 PM, thett3 wrote:
A message to my loyal supporters:

Now is the time. Commence the plan. End this war.

Right away, my lord!
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 11:52:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 11:28:49 PM, thett3 wrote:
A message to my loyal supporters:

Now is the time. Commence the plan. End this war.

The first round has been fired.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 12:17:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I want to see Jonbonbon's birth certificate. I don't believe she was born in America. If my suspicions are correct she is from Krypton.
Cooldudebro
Posts: 383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 1:37:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 11:14:17 PM, FREEDO wrote:
As he typed, the sound of thunder could be heard rolling in the distance. For real, yo.

ALL RISE, THE CEREMONY IS IN SESSION

As expounded on here, http://www.debate.org..., an election is in order to appoint an Arch Poobah who shall have it upon their duties to look outward with an Open Eye and see over all this glorious empire which we have striven so hard for and then have proceded to establish in all it's evident majesty that we now know, for the sake of the very fabrics of reality being held together we know this must endure. Yay verily.

So far, only two candidates have stepped forward. They are:

Jonbonbon - http://www.debate.org...

Thett3 - http://www.debate.org...

Both these candidates have my saintly approval.

Anyone else who wishes to join the race may do so now by making a declaration of candidacy in bold.

The votes will be tallied when I drop down my large wooden hammer and the Gong of Destiny, Celebration and Pancakes is rung.

The winner shall be appointed Arch Poobah and I will bestow upon them sacred powers and secrets that shall prepare them for this new exciting adventure which is unfolding for themselves and all the great people of DDO.

Commence the ritual.

I would like to be Arch Pooba. I feel I have more to contribute than the other candidates.
cipeylsrs
Posts: 48
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 2:13:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 1:42:48 AM, Cooldudebro wrote:
I ANNOUNCE MY RuN FOR OFFICE

This isn't the special Olympics. The run is actually something you need a well-functioning brain to do.
If I offend you, I am genuinely sorry.

Please tell your diary and send the pain to me telepathically, if it helps prick a voodoo doll, I hear that your hand makes a good one.
MonetaryOffset
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 9:23:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 9:21:55 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 9/20/2014 11:51:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
I vote for Ron Paul.

leeve nao.

What do you mean man?! END THE FED.
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 9:26:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 9:23:14 AM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
At 9/21/2014 9:21:55 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 9/20/2014 11:51:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
I vote for Ron Paul.

leeve nao.

What do you mean man?! END THE FED.

the fed is my hero.
MonetaryOffset
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 9:28:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 9:26:16 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
the fed is my hero.

Pffffft. Of course you globalists love the NWO. It's your primary tool for enslaving the human race and evicting us to hobbit homes as part of your grand NWO.

You fellas are the reason I sleep with one eye open, and why I never leave home without a [Strict Constructionist, Mises-Institute approved] copy of the Constitution, a bag of gold, and all the guns the Texas gun store will allow me to purchase at one time -- though I assure you they're for hunting purposes.
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
MonetaryOffset
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 9:31:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 9:28:24 AM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
At 9/21/2014 9:26:16 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
the fed is my hero.

Pffffft. Of course you globalists love the NWO. It's your primary tool for enslaving the human race and evicting us to hobbit homes as part of your grand NWO.

You fellas are the reason I sleep with one eye open, and why I never leave home without a [Strict Constructionist, Mises-Institute approved] copy of the Constitution, a bag of gold, and all the guns the Texas gun store will allow me to purchase at one time -- though I assure you they're for hunting purposes.

*love the Fed

Eh, the Fed and the NWO have become synonymous.
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 9:34:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 9:28:24 AM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
At 9/21/2014 9:26:16 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
the fed is my hero.

Pffffft. Of course you globalists love the NWO. It's your primary tool for enslaving the human race and evicting us to hobbit homes as part of your grand NWO.

you don't like hobbit homes? D:

You fellas are the reason I sleep with one eye open, and why I never leave home without a [Strict Constructionist, Mises-Institute approved] copy of the Constitution, a bag of gold, and all the guns the Texas gun store will allow me to purchase at one time -- though I assure you they're for hunting purposes.
MonetaryOffset
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 9:34:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 9:34:00 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
you don't like hobbit homes? D:


No, you bloody globalist. You'll never take me alive!
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 11:54:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I vote for RationalMadman.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
NiamC
Posts: 905
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 12:17:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I nominate myself for Arch Poobah
- I Know what the people want
- I am NiamC
- I have not gained any bad reputations on DDO, I don't intend to
- I am not Thett3 nor Jonbonbon or any other candidate

For all these reasons, especially the 4th one, you should elect me as Arch Poobah.
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 7:45:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/20/2014 11:28:49 PM, thett3 wrote:
A message to my loyal supporters:

Now is the time. Commence the plan. End this war.
On what grounds did you find it acceptable to post the Banana Phone song instead of Peanut Butter Jelly time? I can't choose between the two of those, that'd force me to be pro-choice and that's evil. Why not both, thett? Why not both? How do you answer this eternal question?

Also, as arch poobah, would you push to legalize pornography for all to be freely posted on DDO instead of all this "debate" stuff?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Cooldudebro
Posts: 383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 8:00:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 2:13:57 AM, cipeylsrs wrote:
At 9/21/2014 1:42:48 AM, Cooldudebro wrote:
I ANNOUNCE MY RuN FOR OFFICE

This isn't the special Olympics. The run is actually something you need a well-functioning brain to do.

Clearly someone lacking the intellectual levels of a regular human being, like you, would assume everyone is as much of a complete idiot as you so you can finally feel better abiut yourself. It is really immature how you are mud slinging for no good reason. Please, get a life. I still don't know how you're alive without any brains.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 8:12:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What in the serious hell am i looking at right now
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,761
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 10:28:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 8:12:07 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
What in the serious hell am i looking at right now

It was supposed to be an election for FREEDO's second in command.

Then it turned into a troll circle jerk.

Yep.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 10:38:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 10:28:11 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/21/2014 8:12:07 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
What in the serious hell am i looking at right now

It was supposed to be an election for FREEDO's second in command.

Then it turned into a troll circle jerk.

Yep.

I follow my Lord Thett without hesitation!
#standwithpiracy
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,761
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 10:43:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 10:38:23 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 9/21/2014 10:28:11 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/21/2014 8:12:07 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
What in the serious hell am i looking at right now

It was supposed to be an election for FREEDO's second in command.

Then it turned into a troll circle jerk.

Yep.

I follow my Lord Thett without hesitation!
#standwithpiracy

Do not speak to a queen like that.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 10:56:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 10:43:10 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/21/2014 10:38:23 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 9/21/2014 10:28:11 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/21/2014 8:12:07 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
What in the serious hell am i looking at right now

It was supposed to be an election for FREEDO's second in command.

Then it turned into a troll circle jerk.

Yep.

I follow my Lord Thett without hesitation!
#standwithpiracy

Do not speak to a queen like that.

I follow my Lord Thett without hesitation, your Majesty!
#standwithpiracy
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,761
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 11:00:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 10:56:12 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 9/21/2014 10:43:10 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/21/2014 10:38:23 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 9/21/2014 10:28:11 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/21/2014 8:12:07 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
What in the serious hell am i looking at right now

It was supposed to be an election for FREEDO's second in command.

Then it turned into a troll circle jerk.

Yep.

I follow my Lord Thett without hesitation!
#standwithpiracy

Do not speak to a queen like that.

I follow my Lord Thett without hesitation, your Majesty!
#standwithpiracy

Lol since that actually made me laugh out loud, I'm just going to let you have your alliance to Thett without a fight.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 5:36:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/21/2014 10:28:11 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/21/2014 8:12:07 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
What in the serious hell am i looking at right now

It was supposed to be an election for FREEDO's second in command.

Then it turned into a troll circle jerk.

Yep.

Don't worry, this is a natural process of the ceremony.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 5:39:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/22/2014 5:36:39 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I don't see any votes! Get crackin.

I vote for Jonbonbon.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam