Jump to topic:

debate open challenge- iPhone vs Android

gumshoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 10:28:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm wanting to challenge someone to a debate. The topic is which is better, iPhone or Android. 4 rounds, 2000 character limit, 48 hour response time.

Terms, first round is for acceptance. I'll remind you and inform everyone else of these terms. You make some kind of comment saying you accept. We then go the next 2 rounds in argumentation. The 4th and final round will be for closing remarks with no new arguments.

Voting will be by the public on the 7 point system. They will have one week to decide.

I know what you are thinking. Why post it in the forum, and not just start one? Well, I just finished my first debate, and the opponent turned out to be a troll. I figured this way, anyone who wants to take it gets a fair opportunity to, and I get a legitimate opponent.

If you want to take me on, reply with your preferred side. I really don't care which side I get, so I'll leave that up to you. If you don't care either, say that, and if I choose you, I'll flip a coin before I start. Deadline to apply is October 1 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. (We do have daylight savings time, so be even more careful determining local time.) Anything past that and I may or may not consider you, depending on how on the bubble you are.

Alright, the application window begins now.
-gumshoe