Total Posts:53|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I Promise to Never Vote for Myself!

joshpleco23
Posts: 76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 5:52:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I realise from looking through the forums that there are concerns of people who vote for themselves over and over again. It is for this reason, I promise I shall never vote for myself on any of my own debates! It's a perfect system because you have already made your opinion clear, and you can see how other people truely view your argument.
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 6:05:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/29/2010 6:03:22 PM, joshpleco23 wrote:
At 3/29/2010 5:59:13 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
W/e.

Unnecessarily split infinitives bother me more.

^.^ How so?

Oh, forget it. I promise to never bring it up again.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 6:17:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/29/2010 6:03:22 PM, joshpleco23 wrote:
At 3/29/2010 5:59:13 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
W/e.

Unnecessarily split infinitives bother me more.

^.^ How so?

Better written as "I promise never to vote for myself."
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
collegekitchen8
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 6:47:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I promise to never pirate again

I lied.
: At 3/30/2010 12:57:51 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
: The universe is simple, It all makes sense given laws like gravity and stuff.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 7:24:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I vote for myself sometimes when I'm losing a debate and I think I genuinely won. I can acknowledge when I don't deserve to win and won't vote for myself.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2010 10:57:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/29/2010 6:47:31 PM, collegekitchen8 wrote:
I never read the 10 commandments ( THOU SHALT NOT STEAL). I'm still a Christian and will vehemently defend it regardless of my hypocrisy
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2010 5:42:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/31/2010 10:57:08 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 3/29/2010 6:47:31 PM, collegekitchen8 wrote:
I never read the 10 commandments ( THOU SHALT NOT STEAL). I'm still a Christian and will vehemently defend it regardless of my hypocrisy

13.07456782221345437/13.07456782221345437
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2010 2:11:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/1/2010 2:07:56 AM, Puck wrote:
It's like those weird virginity pledges, that tend to not make a difference at all. :P

I pledge to never lose my virginity. :P
Paris
Posts: 36
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2010 5:59:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/1/2010 2:11:28 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/1/2010 2:07:56 AM, Puck wrote:
It's like those weird virginity pledges, that tend to not make a difference at all. :P

I pledge to never lose my virginity. :P

Is this for real?!
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2010 5:59:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/1/2010 5:59:04 PM, Paris wrote:
At 4/1/2010 2:11:28 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/1/2010 2:07:56 AM, Puck wrote:
It's like those weird virginity pledges, that tend to not make a difference at all. :P

I pledge to never lose my virginity. :P

Is this for real?!

Of course not. Read what it was replying to.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 2:44:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/1/2010 5:59:04 PM, Paris wrote:
At 4/1/2010 2:11:28 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/1/2010 2:07:56 AM, Puck wrote:
It's like those weird virginity pledges, that tend to not make a difference at all. :P

I pledge to never lose my virginity. :P

Sure......
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 3:12:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/2/2010 3:11:10 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
I promise to cut taxes.

President: Barack Obama (D)
Party: Democratic Party

Tehe.
True2GaGa
Posts: 1,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 3:13:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/2/2010 3:12:42 PM, Nags wrote:
At 4/2/2010 3:11:10 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
I promise to cut taxes.

President: Barack Obama (D)
Party: Democratic Party

Tehe.

I was thinking the same thing.