Total Posts:47|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Response to the Outrage About My Rape Battle.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:00:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
INTRODUCTION

I didn't want my official response to KBUB's thread to go unnoticed in the flurry of comments, so I started this thread. I know it's annoying to have 4 threads about basically the same subject, but this was necessary. With that I'll state the goals of this thread so hopefully it can be a productive discourse on varying opinions.

goals

1. To examine the impact of the rape battle, if there was an impact at all.
2. To present my thinking on the subject through the entire debacle.
3. To share yet another piece of myself with the DDO community
4. To expose the absurdity of some of this outrage.

THE SET-UP

When I set up the debate, I didn't consider the impact it would have on people or any possible fallout. I thought the debate would have a very mild amount of outrage, but am used to that from my bluntness and extreme positions. I thought it would just be fun to do a quick debate about an outrageous topic.

I'm both a very sensitive and very insensitive person. I was insensitive when creating this debate, because my belief is that my words have no impact or almost no impact. I believe this not only as a result of my own psychology (relentless feelings of inferiority), but also for philosophical reasons.

Mostly though, I just didn't consider anything other than "This seems like it would be fun".

When my opponent accepted the debate and merely assaulted my character and repeatedly insulted me by telling me I would die forgotten and un-mourned. I really just chalked it up to him being too sensitive and a jerk. I posted my rape stories and then obliged him in the final round by replying to his comments.

THE FALL OUT

After the debate entered the voting period it received a bunch of comments from outraged users. One even claimed his wife (a rape survivor), was upset about it. I asked him to have his wife PM me. I felt like if he was being honest and she told me that my words had hurt her, that it would move me to perhaps be more careful in the future and even request that the debate be removed. Anyway, the massive amount of hate for the debate actually caused it to make the front page of the site with what is now 26 dislikes, the biggest number I've ever seen. It's also another reason that I petitioned for the front page debates to strictly be decided by likes. I can't imagine that it would be hard for Juggle to change it's system for deciding front page debates.

It's not until some of the more respected users such as Kbub came on to express their outrage that this whole thing exploded. I've read a lot of Kbub's threads and debates. I enjoy reading them, though try to steer clear of a lot of the drama that occurs on the hot thread topics she creates.

It doesn't surprise me to see the outrage from Kbub. I've read enough of what she wrote to know that she actually believes that people's words on this site have a massive impact on society. It's probably a theory that would sound a whole lot like the whole dropping a pebble in America that causes a tsunami in China analogy, that I hear from time to time. I disagree, but will get to that later.

Let's just end this section by me reiterating that I was extremely shocked this debate made the front page, had more than 3 votes and had this much outrage. Which I guess is a good argument that I underestimate the reach of my words, but I digress.

THE ABSURDITY OF THE OUTRAGE

This is what I find absurd. The people outraged by the "Rape Battle", and think it's harmful. Have also blown up the comment section and insured that it makes the front page of DDO. If my words were harmful before, they're certainly more far reaching now that they've hit the front page. The folks outraged by this have only made the problem worse.

Kbub has made it her mission to expose the harm that words cause. Her outrage, her mission has taken the outrage that some fly by night DDO users had and brought it to the forums where the longer term users congregate.

Kbub, has made my debate exponentially more memorable and an even larger part of DDO's history. Kbub has single handed turned a stupid debate that I made possibly while drunk and bored and turned it into a debate that will probably make it into the DDO Hall of Fame.

If you think something so silly that has caused all this outrage can't make it into the HOF, I suggest that you take a look at the stupid confirmation bias thread and Airmax's policy thread that caused so much outrage.

When this debate inevitably reaches the HOF it's words will be even more far reaching. It's effects even more devastating.

THE IMPACT

This section will cover slightly more than impact.

I do make a distinction between fantasy and reality. The debate I engaged in would fall in the realm of fantasy. Would killing somebody in a video game be immoral? Absolutely not, and we all make these distinctions between fantasy and reality every single day. Taking a killing lightly in a video game or another form of media, wouldn't imply you'd do the same in real life.

Anybody reading my debate and finding any humor in it would be compartmentalizing this debate into the realm of fantasy. I realize the stories were real, but let's be honest nobody affected by those crimes is even remotely likely to come across my debate. They might as well fall into the realm of fantasy.

The view of my most outspoken opponent's is that the debate may desensitize people to actual rapes and cause them to take rape lightly if it happened in real life.

I ask everyone to ask themselves this question. Are you really going to feel less sad for a rape victim or less outraged at hearing their story?

The answer is no. If you or I run into a rape victim online or in person, we'll respond in exactly the same way. I'm a sensitive guy, so I'll still cry at hearing their story. I'll offer them my full support and I'll fight my urges to take some sort of vigilante justice.

My kid's mom claimed she was raped after we separated. My sister is a victim of rape. These are the emotions I felt for them and no amount of being exposed to fake rape or joking about rape would lessen my feelings then or now about those situations.

If I felt like my words had any impact, if I felt like the arguments for rape culture weren't all complete BS, I wouldn't have posted that topic at all.

If I felt like a victim of rape now or in the future would be harmed by coming across that debate, I wouldn't have posted it. The truth is that the victims of rape see the sexualization of violence every single day in every single form of media and they don't even bat an eye.

Like it or not, my words have very little if any impact at all.

CONCLUSION

I know there are arguments on whether the people who voted against me had good reasons to. I'll stay out of that topic.

I think the real issue is whether my words caused any real harm. Without further evidence, I'm forced to conclude that no they don't. This is what should be discussed in this thread if the conversation continues.

I believe my debate falls into the realm of fantasy and reading it is just as harmless as killing somebody in a video game.

I think that when we look at the fact that I'm not a role model, I'm not a political or religious leader, I'm not some great thinker with revolutionary ideas, hell I'm not even somebody who has done moderately well in life, so as to have less successful relatives look up to me. When you factor these things into what else I presented, you can see my words in that debate carry no weight and that they do not influence reality unless it's in some very slight way.

I say the debate shouldn't be as controversial as it has become and it doesn't deserve the outrage attached to it. What should've happened is what I originally intended to happen. It's too late for that.
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 10:15:56 AM
At 9/26/2014 4:00:43 AM, Wylted wrote:
INTRODUCTION

I didn't want my official response to KBUB's thread to go unnoticed in the flurry of comments, so I started this thread. I know it's annoying to have 4 threads about basically the same subject, but this was necessary. With that I'll state the goals of this thread so hopefully it can be a productive discourse on varying opinions.

goals

1. To examine the impact of the rape battle, if there was an impact at all.
2. To present my thinking on the subject through the entire debacle.
3. To share yet another piece of myself with the DDO community
4. To expose the absurdity of some of this outrage.

THE SET-UP

When I set up the debate, I didn't consider the impact it would have on people or any possible fallout. I thought the debate would have a very mild amount of outrage, but am used to that from my bluntness and extreme positions. I thought it would just be fun to do a quick debate about an outrageous topic.

I'm both a very sensitive and very insensitive person. I was insensitive when creating this debate, because my belief is that my words have no impact or almost no impact. I believe this not only as a result of my own psychology (relentless feelings of inferiority), but also for philosophical reasons.

Mostly though, I just didn't consider anything other than "This seems like it would be fun".

When my opponent accepted the debate and merely assaulted my character and repeatedly insulted me by telling me I would die forgotten and un-mourned. I really just chalked it up to him being too sensitive and a jerk. I posted my rape stories and then obliged him in the final round by replying to his comments.

THE FALL OUT

After the debate entered the voting period it received a bunch of comments from outraged users. One even claimed his wife (a rape survivor), was upset about it. I asked him to have his wife PM me. I felt like if he was being honest and she told me that my words had hurt her, that it would move me to perhaps be more careful in the future and even request that the debate be removed. Anyway, the massive amount of hate for the debate actually caused it to make the front page of the site with what is now 26 dislikes, the biggest number I've ever seen. It's also another reason that I petitioned for the front page debates to strictly be decided by likes. I can't imagine that it would be hard for Juggle to change it's system for deciding front page debates.

It's not until some of the more respected users such as Kbub came on to express their outrage that this whole thing exploded. I've read a lot of Kbub's threads and debates. I enjoy reading them, though try to steer clear of a lot of the drama that occurs on the hot thread topics she creates.

It doesn't surprise me to see the outrage from Kbub. I've read enough of what she wrote to know that she actually believes that people's words on this site have a massive impact on society. It's probably a theory that would sound a whole lot like the whole dropping a pebble in America that causes a tsunami in China analogy, that I hear from time to time. I disagree, but will get to that later.

Let's just end this section by me reiterating that I was extremely shocked this debate made the front page, had more than 3 votes and had this much outrage. Which I guess is a good argument that I underestimate the reach of my words, but I digress.

THE ABSURDITY OF THE OUTRAGE

This is what I find absurd. The people outraged by the "Rape Battle", and think it's harmful. Have also blown up the comment section and insured that it makes the front page of DDO. If my words were harmful before, they're certainly more far reaching now that they've hit the front page. The folks outraged by this have only made the problem worse.

Kbub has made it her mission to expose the harm that words cause. Her outrage, her mission has taken the outrage that some fly by night DDO users had and brought it to the forums where the longer term users congregate.

Kbub, has made my debate exponentially more memorable and an even larger part of DDO's history. Kbub has single handed turned a stupid debate that I made possibly while drunk and bored and turned it into a debate that will probably make it into the DDO Hall of Fame.

If you think something so silly that has caused all this outrage can't make it into the HOF, I suggest that you take a look at the stupid confirmation bias thread and Airmax's policy thread that caused so much outrage.

When this debate inevitably reaches the HOF it's words will be even more far reaching. It's effects even more devastating.

THE IMPACT

This section will cover slightly more than impact.

I do make a distinction between fantasy and reality. The debate I engaged in would fall in the realm of fantasy. Would killing somebody in a video game be immoral? Absolutely not, and we all make these distinctions between fantasy and reality every single day. Taking a killing lightly in a video game or another form of media, wouldn't imply you'd do the same in real life.

Anybody reading my debate and finding any humor in it would be compartmentalizing this debate into the realm of fantasy. I realize the stories were real, but let's be honest nobody affected by those crimes is even remotely likely to come across my debate. They might as well fall into the realm of fantasy.

The view of my most outspoken opponent's is that the debate may desensitize people to actual rapes and cause them to take rape lightly if it happened in real life.

I ask everyone to ask themselves this question. Are you really going to feel less sad for a rape victim or less outraged at hearing their story?

The answer is no. If you or I run into a rape victim online or in person, we'll respond in exactly the same way. I'm a sensitive guy, so I'll still cry at hearing their story. I'll offer them my full support and I'll fight my urges to take some sort of vigilante justice.

My kid's mom claimed she was raped after we separated. My sister is a victim of rape. These are the emotions I felt for them and no amount of being exposed to fake rape or joking about rape would lessen my feelings then or now about those situations.

If I felt like my words had any impact, if I felt like the arguments for rape culture weren't all complete BS, I wouldn't have posted that topic at all.

If I felt like a victim of rape now or in the future would be harmed by coming across that debate, I wouldn't have posted it. The truth is that the victims of rape see the sexualization of violence every single day in every single form of media and they don't even bat an eye.

Like it or not, my words have very little if any impact at all.

CONCLUSION

I know there are arguments on whether the people who voted against me had good reasons to. I'll stay out of that topic.

I think the real issue is whether my words caused any real harm. Without further evidence, I'm forced to conclude that no they don't. This is what should be discussed in this thread if the conversation continues.

Sorry, had to remove the rest. What I'm the most annoyed about is that it's on the front page, where anyone can read it. Sure, that's our fault for posting a bunch of hate, but it's still embarrassing. Anyway, my point is, there was a lot of graphic content in your debate, and members that are much younger than you have probably read it and are now scarred for life, although I've unfortunately seen worse. >.> My point is, there's really no harm in the debate, but you're being disrespectful to the rape victims in the stories you posted, in the very least.

On a lighter note, I like your sig. LMAO
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 10:41:27 AM

Tldr version?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 11:04:53 AM
If this debate is voted into the HOF I will ask for my name to be withdrawn.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 11:14:35 AM
At 9/26/2014 10:41:27 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

Tldr version?

What he says doesn't matter, and the debate wasn't intended for hurting people.

I read the whole thing cuz I have nothing better to do :P
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 11:19:39 AM
Anyway, the massive amount of hate for the debate actually caused it to make the front page of the site with what is now 26 dislikes, the biggest number I've ever seen.

Take a gander and prepare to have your mind blown:

The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 11:35:04 AM
At 9/26/2014 11:19:39 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Anyway, the massive amount of hate for the debate actually caused it to make the front page of the site with what is now 26 dislikes, the biggest number I've ever seen.

I'm jealous.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 11:36:47 AM
At 9/26/2014 11:35:04 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/26/2014 11:19:39 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

I'm jealous.

Lol this debate had the front page for like a week and a half cuz of all the hate comments toward invisibledeity then Sagey comment debating everyone. Now Ensivage just comments on it every once in a while.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 12:22:23 PM
At 9/26/2014 11:15:39 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Wylted, I don't think you're aware that words are one of the most powerful things in the world.

This I find funny as hell.

1. Words only have an impact if you allow them to have an impact (what's that old childhood saying again? Something about sticks and stones?)

2. Even if words DO have a good impact, it literally would've just died out and only been seen by a handful of people at most had users such as you and kbub not dragged it out from the relatively large rug it had been swept under.

3. But even if it was ALREADY in the site's full attention, the impact of a single dumb debate on a small website in the vastness of the internet is so mindnumbingly small that it would be smaller than a drop in a bucket. More like a microbe of a drop, or the smallest kind of particle or molecule or whatever the f*ck the fancy-a** science term for it is.

Point being, there wasn't really any impact before, still wasn't that big of an impact after it was dragged into public attention, and probably won't have that big of an impact later down the road.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 1:16:47 PM
Good post wylted. I agree that it sucks this debate made it to the front page just as a representation of what our site is about but hey, if it wasn't this it would be on a topic even worse, like "Justin beibers hairstyle is series than josh Hutchinson's".
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 1:25:40 PM
At 9/26/2014 1:16:47 PM, TUF wrote:
Good post wylted. I agree that it sucks this debate made it to the front page just as a representation of what our site is about but hey, if it wasn't this it would be on a topic even worse, like "Justin beibers hairstyle is series than josh Hutchinson's".

That would be worse. At least this one sparks some discussion.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 1:57:04 PM
At 9/26/2014 1:25:40 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/26/2014 1:16:47 PM, TUF wrote:

That would be worse. At least this one sparks some discussion.

Hey hair is important. Changes lives. Look at Bieber. Swishy hair = pop culture icon, swarms of fangirls. Shorter haircut = obnoxious prick.

Can't be a coincidence.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 3:45:42 PM
At 9/26/2014 12:22:23 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Wylted, I don't think you're aware that words are one of the most powerful things in the world.

1. Words only have an impact if you allow them to have an impact (what's that old childhood saying again? Something about sticks and stones?)

That's the most untrue saying in the history of all sayings. Words damage people way, way more than sticks or stones. This entire sentiment from you is nothing but victim-blaming. It's like me saying, "yeah, bullets only have an impact if you allow them to have an impact." That's how false what you are saying is.

2. Even if words DO have a good impact, it literally would've just died out and only been seen by a handful of people at most had users such as you and kbub not dragged it out from the relatively large rug it had been swept under.

That doesn't make it any better.

3. But even if it was ALREADY in the site's full attention, the impact of a single dumb debate on a small website in the vastness of the internet is so mindnumbingly small that it would be smaller than a drop in a bucket. More like a microbe of a drop, or the smallest kind of particle or molecule or whatever the f*ck the fancy-a** science term for it is.

It's a major impact for the users here, and for anyone else who comes to consider joining. It is nothing more than a mockery of rape survivors.

Point being, there wasn't really any impact before, still wasn't that big of an impact after it was dragged into public attention, and probably won't have that big of an impact later down the road.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 3:56:32 PM
At 9/26/2014 3:45:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

That's the most untrue saying in the history of all sayings. Words damage people way, way more than sticks or stones. This entire sentiment from you is nothing but victim-blaming. It's like me saying, "yeah, bullets only have an impact if you allow them to have an impact." That's how false what you are saying is.

Holy wow that analogy is so bad. Bullets have an impact regardless of what you think about them: if you get shot, regardless of how you think bullets could hurt you, it's still you getting shot.

And saying that words do more damage than sticks and stones is you just not understanding what the phrase is actually supposing to mean. There are things in the world that regardless of what you do will hurt you. Getting hit with a stick or a stone isn't something that you can really prevent from causing you harm since that's outside your realm of control. Words are within our realm of control to interpret and understand. We chose whether or not we want to feel offended by something.

And you're just throwing around the words "victim-blaming" as a buzzword. In no way have I blamed rape victims. But there is a reason why therapy involves getting victims to move past the event.

But you only made it worse. By your logic if words have an impact on people's lives, you just changed it from being viewed by a handful of people, to being viewed by the whole site. You spread the very message you're trying to condemn.

It's a major impact for the users here, and for anyone else who comes to consider joining. It is nothing more than a mockery of rape survivors.

No, it really isn't. It's something we're going to forget happened in two weeks and everything will be just as if he never actually made the debate. There's not going to be an impact from this debate. And if there is going to be any impact, it's going to be something you have created because you've literally enflamed the site in a site-wide flame-war over this single debate. If any impact comes from the debate, it will come from the discussion after the debate, which is All. On. You.

socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 3:57:19 PM
At 9/26/2014 11:04:53 AM, thett3 wrote:
If this debate is voted into the HOF I will ask for my name to be withdrawn.

I come back for one day and I see this sht.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:03:23 PM

This narrative only reinforces the idea that the victim is to blame for verbal attacks and abuse. It allows one to divert one's attention away from the unacceptable things that people say (for example, yelling f*g at someone on the street, catcalling, racially bigoted abusive language, etc.) to locate the problem in the victim's response to such stimuli. It's a harmful way of conceptualizing the way we use language.

Again, this locate the problem in the response as opposed to the in-itself of the act. The 'problem' is the debate itself, not the people pointing out that problem.

The idea that none of this even matters so fck it simple lends credence to the idea that there's no use in any community attention or regulation of harmful speech. Someone is being harassed by another member? Who cares? This site is propagating offensive speech? Who cares? The culture of insensitivity is not to be located in some conspiratorial outside force which hovers over everything but is to be found in the assemblage of micro-violences that make up a culture in the first place. This debate is part of the problem, not an insignificant event which relates to it.

: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:04:53 PM
At 9/26/2014 3:56:32 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 9/26/2014 3:45:42 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Holy wow that analogy is so bad. Bullets have an impact regardless of what you think about them: if you get shot, regardless of how you think bullets could hurt you, it's still you getting shot.

You don't control how you feel about words any more than getting shot with bullets. That's the analogy.

And saying that words do more damage than sticks and stones is you just not understanding what the phrase is actually supposing to mean. There are things in the world that regardless of what you do will hurt you. Getting hit with a stick or a stone isn't something that you can really prevent from causing you harm since that's outside your realm of control. Words are within our realm of control to interpret and understand. We chose whether or not we want to feel offended by something.

Victim-blaming. That's all this is. "If they're upset, it's their fault for being upset" is a few steps short of "if they're raped, it's their fault for being raped." No, they're not the same, but they're not completely different either. You don't get to control your feelings and emotions, and emotional pain is far more damaging than physical pain.
Or are you one of those people who deny verbal bullying's existence?

And you're just throwing around the words "victim-blaming" as a buzzword. In no way have I blamed rape victims. But there is a reason why therapy involves getting victims to move past the event.

But you only made it worse. By your logic if words have an impact on people's lives, you just changed it from being viewed by a handful of people, to being viewed by the whole site. You spread the very message you're trying to condemn.

No. Kbub and I spread a counter-message to the whole site rather than a one-sided rape parade.

No, it really isn't. It's something we're going to forget happened in two weeks and everything will be just as if he never actually made the debate. There's not going to be an impact from this debate. And if there is going to be any impact, it's going to be something you have created because you've literally enflamed the site in a site-wide flame-war over this single debate. If any impact comes from the debate, it will come from the discussion after the debate, which is All. On. You.

Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:30:27 PM

I'm just now catching up on all of this... let me just say I'm sorry you had to go through this shitstorm. Some people just can't let logic overrule their emotions which is obviously the case with kbub's issues. She's always been really emotional though, just look at some of her debates from the past.

Regardless, you rightfully won that debate. What we can see from those who voted against you is that those people are, undoubtedly, ruled by emotion and nothing else. No-one can take that win away from you though. You're not an evil person, and I know that you don't have a rotten heart. Just keep doing your thing bro, you've got alot of supporters here who are capable of seeing past the emotional nonsense that some of these girls bring up.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
NIGGERCOONBEANERKAFFIR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:32:01 PM
At 9/26/2014 4:30:27 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

I'm just now catching up on all of this... let me just say I'm sorry you had to go through this shitstorm. Some people just can't let logic overrule their emotions which is obviously the case with kbub's issues. She's always been really emotional though, just look at some of her debates from the past.

Regardless, you rightfully won that debate. What we can see from those who voted against you is that those people are, undoubtedly, ruled by emotion and nothing else. No-one can take that win away from you though. You're not an evil person, and I know that you don't have a rotten heart. Just keep doing your thing bro, you've got alot of supporters here who are capable of seeing past the emotional nonsense that some of these girls bring up.

yOU ABSOLUTE RETARD. iT ISN'T LOGICAL TO DEBATE USING STORIES OF EMOTIONALLY SCARRED VICTIMS TO SAY YOU 'WON' A DEBATE. THAT ISN'T DEBATING IS IS COCK-FIGHTING
NIGGERCOONBEANERKAFFIR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:34:56 PM

OH YA SO WHY USE WORDS AT ALL THEN? HMMMMMMMMMM?! IF ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO LET U TALK TO THEM ARE THE ONES YOU AFFECT THEN YOU WON'T AFFECT ANYONE BECAUSE WHO WANTS TO BE AFFECTED IN THE FIRST PLACE

RAPE BATTLE WONT DIE OUT IT STAYS IMPRINTED IN DO DEBATE HISTORY HERPADERP

YOU DONT' EVEN KNOW WTF quanta are...

point being kill urself zaradi
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:38:10 PM
At 9/26/2014 4:32:01 PM, NIGGERCOONBEANERKAFFIR wrote:

yOU ABSOLUTE RETARD. iT ISN'T LOGICAL TO DEBATE USING STORIES OF EMOTIONALLY SCARRED VICTIMS TO SAY YOU 'WON' A DEBATE. THAT ISN'T DEBATING IS IS COCK-FIGHTING

The debate was about sharing rape stories, Pro effectively did that whereas Con failed to do so. Logically, Pro won that debate hands-down.

If we had a car debate, where I shared images of cars and you wrote about how Cars are evil and oil is killing our world, you'd lose the debate because you didn't stick to the resolution.

That is exactly what happened in this debate except that it wasn't about cars.

Also, this is nothing like cock-fighting. If you've ever seen one in real life you'd know this. I'd be willing to debate you that this debate is not similar to cock-fighting. Send me the challenge or shut the fvck up.
NIGGERCOONBEANERKAFFIR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:39:12 PM
At 9/26/2014 4:38:10 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

The debate was about sharing rape stories, Pro effectively did that whereas Con failed to do so. Logically, Pro won that debate hands-down.

If we had a car debate, where I shared images of cars and you wrote about how Cars are evil and oil is killing our world, you'd lose the debate because you didn't stick to the resolution.

Also, this is nothing like cock-fighting. If you've ever seen one in real life you'd know this. I'd be willing to debate you that this debate is not similar to cock-fighting. Send me the challenge or shut the fvck up.

MY NAME IF BLADE OF TRUTH AND I CAN'T SLICE ANYTHING HUEHUEHUE
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:39:47 PM
At 9/26/2014 4:34:56 PM, NIGGERCOONBEANERKAFFIR wrote:

What I'm even more curious about now is what kind of coward it takes to create a whole new account just to remain anonymous while trolling. Grow a pair.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:40:11 PM
At 9/26/2014 4:39:12 PM, NIGGERCOONBEANERKAFFIR wrote:
At 9/26/2014 4:38:10 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

MY NAME IF BLADE OF TRUTH AND I CAN'T SLICE ANYTHING HUEHUEHUE

Still waiting on that challenge pvssy. Put up or shut up.
NIGGERCOONBEANERKAFFIR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:40:26 PM
At 9/26/2014 4:39:47 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

What I'm even more curious about now is what kind of coward it takes to create a whole new account just to remain anonymous while trolling. Grow a pair.

how is that cowardly? u fking poopsicle moron
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:42:01 PM
At 9/26/2014 4:40:26 PM, NIGGERCOONBEANERKAFFIR wrote:
At 9/26/2014 4:39:47 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

how is that cowardly? u fking poopsicle moron

OMFG, rationalmadman... what's gooooood with ya?! We should freestyle battle on google hangouts sometime.
MonetaryOffset
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:47:18 PM
At 9/26/2014 4:42:01 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
OMFG, rationalmadman... what's gooooood with ya?! We should freestyle battle on google hangouts sometime.

Woahhh, is that actually RM?
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:50:43 PM
At 9/26/2014 4:47:18 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:

He sent me a friend request with the following video: https://www.youtube.com...

You be the judge :)

Oh, I will give him props though - he actually sent me a challenge.
MonetaryOffset
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:51:46 PM
At 9/26/2014 4:50:43 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 9/26/2014 4:47:18 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:

He sent me a friend request with the following video: https://www.youtube.com...

You be the judge :)

Oh, I will give him props though - he actually sent me a challenge.

LOL, I just saw the video in the rap-battle thread (BTW, I'm so excited to see you and Mikal do that!).

That's a wonderful 44th win hahahaha. You should totally accept it.
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.