Star Debate Season 1 E4 p4: The Hostages

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 1:45:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Part 3: http://www.debate.org...

All episodes/parts: http://www.debate.org...

Romanii yelled at the crowd, which was probably one of the only times he"d ever raised his voice, and said, "So we have to clear everyone in this room before anyone leaves." He paused and decided to test Juan"s theory before assuming everyone with a tricorder was innocent. "Could everyone with a tricorder please come to the front?"

Everyone in the room exchanged confused looks, but people started coming to the front. Eventually there were about ten people at the front.

"Alright, you all stand by the doors and keep people from leaving," Romanii said.

One of the people in the crowd yelled, "This is ridiculous, you"re probably all in it!"

Then a murmur started in the crowd, and people started walking toward the doors. IT was most likely that this meant they were all innocent, but the guilty one could easily be playing along. He scanned the crowd and saw that most people looked scared. No one had their heads down, which was the first sign Romanii was looking for.

He looked at the people by the doors and all of them were shaking. "Let them go," Romanii said a little reluctantly. There wasn"t anything he could do about it without hurting a lot of people who were innocent.

Romanii pulled his tricorder out and unlocked both the doors. With a woosh and the sound of a speeding up crowd, the doors released a flood of people into the halls.

Then Romanii realized that he probably shouldn"t have done that without asking Airmax first.

His heart started to wiggle its way up to his throat as he realized what was going on.
"Oh God, what did I just do?" he whispered under his breath.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Airmax stared at the screen. Exactly on the hour, an image appeared on the screen that Airmax wished he"d never seen. His chief of engineering was lying on the ground with a pool of blood around him. There was a sign hanging over his body that said, "Too late."

"Dammit," Airmax said under his breath. He pulled at his hair and looked around the bridge. There was nothing he could do to reverse that. Juan was dead. Classic Robert would have to record that, and Airmax would have to find someone else to assume that position. The next most qualified person was probably Envisage. Might as well tell him.

Airmax tapped his comm badge and said, "Envisage, I need you to take over as chief engineering officer."

"Is there something wrong with Juan, sir?" Envisage responded after a momentary silence.

"Juan is dead. I can"t have chaos happening, or there will only be more harm done."

"Yes, sir."

"Airmax out." Airmax tapped the badge again then turned around to face the bridge.

Every man that died before him, was a man that let him know that he wasn"t doing his job properly. Not the way he saw it. He should"ve found a way to melt the doors down for Philo or sacrifice himself in Oncoming"s place. Now Juan was the one who was killed instead of him.

They had another hour before something as bad or worse happened.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 8:22:35 AM
Aww Juan. :-(
RIP
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 1:03:57 PM
At 9/27/2014 1:45:19 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
Part 3: http://www.debate.org...

All episodes/parts: http://www.debate.org...

Romanii yelled at the crowd, which was probably one of the only times he"d ever raised his voice, and said, "So we have to clear everyone in this room before anyone leaves." He paused and decided to test Juan"s theory before assuming everyone with a tricorder was innocent. "Could everyone with a tricorder please come to the front?"

Everyone in the room exchanged confused looks, but people started coming to the front. Eventually there were about ten people at the front.

"Alright, you all stand by the doors and keep people from leaving," Romanii said.

One of the people in the crowd yelled, "This is ridiculous, you"re probably all in it!"

MOB MOB MOB MOB

Then a murmur started in the crowd, and people started walking toward the doors. IT was most likely that this meant they were all innocent, but the guilty one could easily be playing along. He scanned the crowd and saw that most people looked scared. No one had their heads down, which was the first sign Romanii was looking for.

He looked at the people by the doors and all of them were shaking. "Let them go," Romanii said a little reluctantly. There wasn"t anything he could do about it without hurting a lot of people who were innocent.

Uh-oh

Romanii pulled his tricorder out and unlocked both the doors. With a woosh and the sound of a speeding up crowd, the doors released a flood of people into the halls.

Then Romanii realized that he probably shouldn"t have done that without asking Airmax first.:

XD Double uh-oh

His heart started to wiggle its way up to his throat as he realized what was going on.
"Oh God, what did I just do?" he whispered under his breath.

You done messed up, Romanii.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Airmax stared at the screen. Exactly on the hour, an image appeared on the screen that Airmax wished he"d never seen. His chief of engineering was lying on the ground with a pool of blood around him. There was a sign hanging over his body that said, "Too late."

OH NO :-(

"Dammit," Airmax said under his breath. He pulled at his hair and looked around the bridge. There was nothing he could do to reverse that. Juan was dead. Classic Robert would have to record that, and Airmax would have to find someone else to assume that position. The next most qualified person was probably Envisage. Might as well tell him.

Poor Juan

Airmax tapped his comm badge and said, "Envisage, I need you to take over as chief engineering officer."

"Is there something wrong with Juan, sir?" Envisage responded after a momentary silence.

"Juan is dead. I can"t have chaos happening, or there will only be more harm done."

"Yes, sir."

"Airmax out." Airmax tapped the badge again then turned around to face the bridge.

Every man that died before him, was a man that let him know that he wasn"t doing his job properly. Not the way he saw it. He should"ve found a way to melt the doors down for Philo or sacrifice himself in Oncoming"s place. Now Juan was the one who was killed instead of him.

Poor Airmax :(

They had another hour before something as bad or worse happened.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:17:34 AM
Thank you to Endark for showing a friend a little support XD
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:26:20 AM
And ESocial.

Sorry, I didn't get the message you'd commented.

Anyway, yeah, I usually make deaths a little better than that one, but this one had to happen.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 12:46:25 PM
At 9/28/2014 1:26:20 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
And ESocial.

Anyway, yeah, I usually make deaths a little better than that one, but this one had to happen.

No wonder Romanii left. Lol.all you authors pickin on him. Making him mess up. :P
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 12:27:30 AM
At 9/28/2014 12:46:25 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
And ESocial.

No wonder Romanii left. Lol.all you authors pickin on him. Making him mess up. :P

I refuse to believe Romanii is totally gone.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 3:04:26 PM
At 9/29/2014 12:27:30 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 9/28/2014 12:46:25 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
And ESocial.

I refuse to believe Romanii is totally gone.

Oooh... ;-)

I like you.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2014 7:20:46 PM
-_____________________o
This needs more readers. Moar readers.
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark