Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Why do you need to confirm your identity?

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 2:17:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Bots/spambots don't have cell phones. Prevents people from setting up bots to vote for themselves or something.

Moreover, it's really not that big of a deal if you don't have a phone or something. Bots usually don't ask to be verified either so if you talk to Airmax1227 he'll verify you.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 2:52:19 PM
At 9/27/2014 2:17:46 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Bots/spambots don't have cell phones. Prevents people from setting up bots to vote for themselves or something.

Moreover, it's really not that big of a deal if you don't have a phone or something. Bots usually don't ask to be verified either so if you talk to Airmax1227 he'll verify you.

The Internet and its technology is advancing at an incredible rate! Who knows? maybe one day, spam bots will become self conscious and will be soon be able to take over the internet - Forcing those inhabitants back into the world " real life"
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 3:06:22 PM
At 9/27/2014 2:52:19 PM, NiamC wrote:

The Internet and its technology is advancing at an incredible rate! Who knows? maybe one day, spam bots will become self conscious and will be soon be able to take over the internet - Forcing those inhabitants back into the world " real life"

What is real life. All I know is League of Legends, Guild Wars 2 and DDO.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 3:06:53 PM

The goal of technology has and always will be to render the human obsolete.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 3:07:05 PM
At 9/27/2014 3:06:22 PM, Zaradi wrote:

What is real life. All I know is League of Legends, Guild Wars 2 and DDO.
hmn.... true dat.
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 3:07:43 PM
At 9/27/2014 3:06:53 PM, sadolite wrote:

The goal of technology has and always will be to render the human obsolete.
Exactement! Trust nothing!
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 3:40:25 PM
At 9/27/2014 1:15:23 PM, funnycn wrote:
Seems pointless, can't they send email confirmation?

Airmax manually confirmed my account since I don't have a cell phone that can revive messages. So you should ask him to do the same for you.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."