I am a cold blooded Nihilist (I think) AMA

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 12:51:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/28/2014 12:19:24 AM, Envisage wrote:
Topic. The last question that I get receives a sexual pleasure of his/her choosing.

You said you were once a Christian. Why did you leave the faith? What process of development lead you to where you are now?
Tsar of DDO
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 12:54:29 AM
At 9/28/2014 12:52:40 AM, Mikal wrote:
is rape morally acceptable?

In some circumstances it can be, generally in society, no (I hold a sort of communal-egoistic moral philosophy as far as I can see)
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:00:30 AM
At 9/28/2014 12:51:52 AM, YYW wrote:
Topic. The last question that I get receives a sexual pleasure of his/her choosing.

You said you were once a Christian. Why did you leave the faith? What process of development lead you to where you are now?

It wasn't a choice, it just happened. I am a scientist so I am used to testing and having wrong ideas (hypothesis), as soon as I applied the same thinking to God I realised that the hypothesis of god is no better than my random hypothesis' at work, which are usually wrong in reality.

I held to some deistic version of a god for a while a minimalist if being who created the Big Bang and didn't do much else, and realised my reasons for believing it is true were just unacceptable.

It became a lot easier once I let myself look outside the box without fear of retribution of analysing my belief in God, I wonder if a lot of the theists here shared the fear I had...
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:00:36 AM

What is the name of your favourite novel?
Do you hope to make some outstanding discovery in Chemistry one day?
What are your greatest hopes for yourself? For society?
Do you think Heinz is justified in Heinz's Dilemma?
Is existence a property? If it is, why have you still not accepted my debate?
What is your favourite song?
If God came to you, and you knew it was God, would you become theistic again?
What is your honest opinion of me?
Have you ever stuck your fingers/any object up your anal cavity to know what it feels like?
Cats or dogs?
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:10:49 AM
At 9/28/2014 1:00:36 AM, Ajabi wrote:

What is the name of your favourite novel?
The Centurion - Simon Scarrow
I read a lot of fanfiction though and I would rate a few of them pretty highly too.

Do you hope to make some outstanding discovery in Chemistry one day?
I think I already have.... But waiting for the damn paper to pass peer review (it's been rejected twice for missing data, and sloppy write up on my part). I will post it here once it passes.

What are your greatest hopes for yourself? For society?
I don't know, I went though a lot of changes this last year so a I need to recall rate my perspective on life, I want a world akin to what Michio Kaku proposes, a type 1 civilisation, but I don't know what my place is in it.

Do you think Heinz is justified in Heinz's Dilemma?
I hate baked beans

Is existence a property? If it is, why have you still not accepted my debate?
No. I would argue that such a concept is incoherent, or meaningless.

What is your favourite song?
Chicane- Halcyon, I listen to it when I am sad and need inspiration

If God came to you, and you knew it was God, would you become theistic again?

Definitions:
Theist: someone who believes in God
Knowledge: Justified True Belief

Thus, to know God, is to have a justified true belief in God. Ergo I have a belief in God, ergo I would be a theist. QED.

Annoying, also with strange sexual position, you are clearly attracted to girls yet hate sex.

Have you ever stuck your fingers/any object up your anal cavity to know what it feels like?

Just did it now, feels lumpy.

Cats or dogs?

Cats, they are selfish, only come when they want something, clean themselves and don't need to be walked. That's my type of person. :-)
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:46:42 AM

What the heck is your profile picture supposed to be?
Can you even as far as have decided to though?
Is the sky tangible?
Are you blind?
What's your favorite debate in the whole wide world? (hint, if it's not this one http://www.debate.org... then you're either ignorant or a liar)
How have you been since we last talked?
Is brown considered a neutral color?
Do you still refer to Pluto as an official planet?
What is your least favorite thing about Athens?
-> http://static.comicvine.com...
Did existence exist before existence existed? Or did existence simultaneously cause existence by existing at the same time as existence existed?
Did that last question make sense?
Did you answer no? http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com...
Why did you choose envisage as your name?
Why was your first DDO name basically a crap load of consonants?
Have you had fun answering my questions so far?
Are you ready for more?
Can you tell I like being excessive?
How often do you read a newspaper?
Do you even lift bro?
Do you like long romantic walks with the one you love?
Have you blown something up in the name of science?
Have you ever considered being a serial arsonist?
Do you have people in mind who's property you would burn if given the chance?
What if it was totally legal to be a serial arsonist?
What if you were considered clinically insane for not being a serial arsonist?
Does philosophy mean anything to you?
How does this make you feel?
How would you rate my questions?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 2:41:49 AM
It's my understanding that when targeting a rape victim it's best to target one who will have the most shame so the report is less likely. For example raping your mom is likely to go unreported.

I do understand that targeting a stranger is more likely to be reported but since it's random you won't be on anybody's radar but if your mom decides to report the rape than the DNA results from that will connect you with the other rape.

I guess my question is this. Would you be willing to debate that incestial rape is superior to non familial rape?
SehkseaGineus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 3:08:32 AM
At 9/28/2014 2:41:49 AM, Wylted wrote:
It's my understanding that when targeting a rape victim it's best to target one who will have the most shame so the report is less likely. For example raping your mom is likely to go unreported.

I do understand that targeting a stranger is more likely to be reported but since it's random you won't be on anybody's radar but if your mom decides to report the rape than the DNA results from that will connect you with the other rape.

I guess my question is this. Would you be willing to debate that incestial rape is superior to non familial rape?

What I notice is if I rape a wannabe intellectual like you then you scream "help me my imaginary friend" and out of nowhere, your seaman comes to the rescue.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 3:19:31 AM
At 9/28/2014 3:08:32 AM, SehkseaGineus wrote:

What I notice is if I rape a wannabe intellectual like you then you scream "help me my imaginary friend" and out of nowhere, your seaman comes to the rescue.

It's not good to rape somebody who has magical semen.
SehkseaGineus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 3:23:21 AM
At 9/28/2014 3:19:31 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/28/2014 3:08:32 AM, SehkseaGineus wrote:

It's not good to rape somebody who has magical semen.

Your seaman is not magical, he is imaginary and in your nihilistic universe, everything is.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 12:43:27 PM
1) Do you think Love is a necessity for achieving the good life?

2) Passion or Money, which of these two is the reason for you working where you do?

3) Is belief in God, on balance, detrimental to the forward progress of humans?

4) If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

5) How do you handcuff a one-armed man?

6) Is swearing on the Bible an outdated and silly court practice?

7) What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?

8) If you were driving at the speed of light and turned on your headlights, what would happen?

9) Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

10) If there's a speed of sound and a speed of light, is there a speed of smell?
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:02:19 PM

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?
If you had to sleep with one man from DDO, who would it be?
If you had to become a different religion, what would it be?
If you had to choose between having a nipple sized d*ck and d*ck sized nipples, what would you choose?
If you had to choose between having an erection for the rest of your life, or never being able to have an erection again, what would you choose?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:04:48 PM

Would you rather have a really hairy chest, or a really hairy face?
Do you shave or wax your body?
WHat's your favorite soda?
What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?
If God is love, and love is blind, is Stevie Wonder God?
Greatest movie of all time?
If you could go back in time and kill Hitler as a baby, would you do it?
If you could get away with murdering one person, would you murder someone?
If you died and found out God existed, do you think you'd go to heaven?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:13:03 PM
At 9/28/2014 1:46:42 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

What the heck is your profile picture supposed to be?
Brian Hawk when he goes insane... it's supposed to mirror my state of mind... I think...

Can you even as far as have decided to though?
I want despite far as is.

Is the sky tangible?
As tangible as the bottom of the rainbow, and the latter is a more fruitful exercise with the promise of leprechauns and a pot of gold.

Are you blind?
I can barely read the biggest letter on the opticians chart without my contacts/glasses, so I am not far off... =\

What's your favorite debate in the whole wide world? (hint, if it's not this one http://www.debate.org... then you're either ignorant or a liar)
;-)

How have you been since we last talked?
Big changes, you should join us on G+ sometime.

Is brown considered a neutral color?
I reject sexualization of colours (and toys, clothing etc) especially in children as it promotes stereotypical mindsets, and causes women to underachieve in life.

What is brown anyway? It isnt a primary or composite colour.... hmmm....

Do you still refer to Pluto as an official planet?
Hell no, but that doesn't make me any less excited about Pluto's visit to the 'Plutoid' or 'Kuiper Belt Object'. Planethood is just as label, it doesn't change who Pluto is, and his nature and beauty.

What is your least favorite thing about Athens?
It's cheese.

-> http://static.comicvine.com...
http://cdn.instapop.com...

Did existence exist before existence existed? Or did existence simultaneously cause existence by existing at the same time as existence existed?
I am not sure if that's even a coherent concept... and if it was it would depend on pre-ontology and the correct theory of time.

Did that last question make sense?
It makes as much sense as "what is the colour of jealousy?", it may or may not be coherent question. God I hate philosophy....

Did you answer no?
Yes, no, I mean yes! NO!

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com...
http://www.ihd-wallpapers.com...

Why did you choose envisage as your name?
Because it means 'Imagine', and I been rolling with if for a whole on other servers. It kinda sucks though because it isn't easily searchable...

Why was your first DDO name basically a crap load of consonants?
SSWDWM
Shaun Stephen Wood (My name) Dragon Warrior Monsters (Some prehistoric game I used to like, it was a shorter version of an old hotmail username than I have had for like 16 years now)

Have you had fun answering my questions so far?
Is that you in your profile pic? Because I have had fantasies of strangling that woman.... -.-

Are you ready for more?

Can you tell I like being excessive?
=p

How often do you read a newspaper?
Every week, but not every day, I usually browse news websites everyday.

Do you even lift bro?
Not anymore, I play a lot of badminton though, which is why my right arm is disporoportionately big compared to my left... My right leg is also imbalanced... Fail.

Do you like long romantic walks with the one you love?
Not really, because my mind keeps wandering off thinking about other things and I don't end up paying much attention to them. I prefer setting in a field, park, etc and doing minimal walking. Walking is my meditation exercise (it hurts my back a lot less too than just sitting in one place for ages)

Have you blown something up in the name of science?
Hell yes =D And many things I have blown up for the hell of it (within my laboratory).

Have you ever considered being a serial arsonist?
No, because that's too much work for too little gain. I have considered being a serial 'stencher' or serial 'poisoner', as I have extensive expertise in working with the stinkiest and most poisonous stuff that exists. Less than a liter of some smelling agents would lead to the evacuation of tens of thousands of people and leave an area uninhabitable for weeks...

I hope the FBI doesn't read this...

Do you have people in mind who's property you would burn if given the chance?

What if it was totally legal to be a serial arsonist?

What if you were considered clinically insane for not being a serial arsonist?

Does philosophy mean anything to you?

How does this make you feel?

How would you rate my questions?

You have broken me.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:15:09 PM

Hmmm.....

That is an interesting question. I would argue that incestial rape is inferior, despite the increased shame factor, from a practical perspective, and also a moral perspective.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:29:39 PM
At 9/28/2014 12:43:27 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
1) Do you think Love is a necessity for achieving the good life?
It is one of the biggest drivers of positive well-being. So while I would argue it may not be necessary, it is an excellent contributor to a good life. If you look at death-bed statistics, the people who have significant love in their lives tend to cope better with their imminent demise than those who do not.

2) Passion or Money, which of these two is the reason for you working where you do?
Passion, if I wanted money I wouldn't have become a chemist. What's the point in having money if most of your life is spent doing something you don't care about/enjoy? Materialism is pretty myoptic.

3) Is belief in God, on balance, detrimental to the forward progress of humans?
I don't know. Belief brings comfort, community and hope, which even if not honestly grounded the positive drivers cannot be ignored. Which is why I looked into secular buddhism briefly, and other such cults, as I would like to have that sense of community back.

As for technological progress, I think it is harmful, especially religious belief that interferes with secular beliefs, the latter need to come first and shape your religious beliefs, at least that's what I did.

4) If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
It seems the 2 solutions are:

1. Help the ran over person & call another ambulence to save the one the ambulence was originally going to save
2. Completely ignore the person, call another ambulence to tend to them and save the person originally intended.

It seems that #1 has the advantage in that it takes zero time to reach the victim (you just ran over the victim), and furthermore, if their injuries were not serious, then you still have the option of quickly proceeding to save the originally intended person. Also it has the advantage of not necessarily requiring 2 ambulances.

5) How do you handcuff a one-armed man?
Cuff his arm to his penis.

6) Is swearing on the Bible an outdated and silly court practice?
Yes, it seems much more sensible to swear on the constitution (In the states), since your allegiance is to your community and society, and you are testifying on behalf of said community. That's if 'swearing' is something we should retain at all, I don't see the harm in it either way, and it's a little thing that promotes commitment in some sense.

7) What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?
Watch the animal eat the plant, and shoot the animal and eat it for dinner. You might not get a chance to taste that meat ever again.

Unless panpsychism is true, then we should consider the plants feelings on the matter....

8) If you were driving at the speed of light and turned on your headlights, what would happen?
My relativity is sketchy... but if you were driving at 0.999 the speed of light, THEN the headlight photons will travel from YOU at exactly the speed of light, I don't know if that changes if you hit exactly the speed of light though (as that is apparently impossible). Time would stop...

9) Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Because cats prefer to play with mice than eat them. You would starve your cat.

10) If there's a speed of sound and a speed of light, is there a speed of smell?
Yep. It's synonymous with the speed of wind.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:33:56 PM
At 9/28/2014 1:02:19 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?
Stuck my (unprotected) hand in a bucket of methanol, silica and thiophenol in order to save ~"6,000 worth of product (which was spewing out of the reaction vessel because I forgot to turn the tap off), I had headaches for the rest of the day and felt sick afterwards.... But I saved it.... phew!

If you had to sleep with one man from DDO, who would it be?
You.

If you had to become a different religion, what would it be?
Been thinking about secular buddhism, or just buddhism in general, although I keep getting into arguments with monks...

If you had to choose between having a nipple sized d*ck and d*ck sized nipples, what would you choose?
Dick sized nipples, that way I can have sex while masturbating myself twice over simultaneously.

If you had to choose between having an erection for the rest of your life, or never being able to have an erection again, what would you choose?
The former, duh!
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:39:26 PM

Do you believe in a Singular Global Government?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:39:34 PM
At 9/28/2014 1:04:48 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

Would you rather have a really hairy chest, or a really hairy face?
Chest!

Do you shave or wax your body?
*Adds waxing to list of things to do before I die*
Neither. I have shaved my pubes once though, and only once.

WHat's your favorite soda?
Coca Cola Zero!

What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?
Baileys

If God is love, and love is blind, is Stevie Wonder God?
Uh...

Greatest movie of all time?
Breakfast at Tiffanys!

If you could go back in time and kill Hitler as a baby, would you do it?
No.

1. It is unclear if the holocaust was inevitable
2. Space-time stuff
3. Maybe Hitler didn't go far enough, so would leave him the plans for eradicating the lower 10% socio-economical class.

If you could get away with murdering one person, would you murder someone?
Don't know, I would probably assassinate the leaders of ISIS, or something like that.

If you died and found out God existed, do you think you'd go to heaven?
I don't think God would send me to hell by virtue of not believing he exists, as for living a moral life... I don't think I would be any more or less likely than the average citizen.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:40:36 PM
At 9/28/2014 1:39:26 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Do you believe in a Singular Global Government?

No, but that doesn't mean I would oppose it.
MonetaryOffset
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:41:13 PM

What is your view on the infamous "Problem of Justin Bieber" (not to be confused with the problem of evil)?

Note: Divine Command Theory is not a viable answer.
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:46:07 PM
Would you be opposed to the branding of Abusers and Rapists?

Would you be opposed to mass executions of Murderers and Terrorists?

Would you be opposed to the torture of Thieves and Sex Traffickers?

Would you support a Tariff on Cars and other Automobiles?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 5:45:40 PM

Who are your favorite users on the site?

Who do you think are the site's top 10 debaters?

What are your top 3 favorite debates on the site?

If you could bring back one inactive member (other than Zarroette) who would it be?

What do you consider to be your greatest quality?

Do you honestly believe we should euthanize rape victims?

What is your favorite argument for the existence of God?

Do you ever get bored of debating ID?

Who do you think is the best theistic debater on the site? Best atheist debater?

How would you go about refuting the Transcendental Argument for God?

Do you have any qualms over your more controversial resolutions?

Which one of your debates are you most proud of?

Would you rather have homosexual sex with someone you know (assuming consent) or hetro sex with someone you don't?

Does your family take any offense to your radical shift in views?
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 6:30:18 PM
At 9/28/2014 5:45:40 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:

Umm...
Zmikecuber, Yourself, GCL, Joey I like personally

bsh1, Bluesteel, Whiteflame and maybe thett3 for all-round excellent debating skills.

You are one of my favorite users!

n7 vs Toviyah - A Human Soul Exists
Subutai vs kbub - There is an External Cause to the Universe
Larz vs Massivedump - Applejack is best pony

If you could bring back one inactive member (other than Zarroette) who would it be?
Zarroette. Lol.
I don't have another answer really...

I am very ready to accept I am wrong or probably on virtually anything. My values are plastic to what I know about the world, they aren't static and idealist.

No. Although because I am subjectivist/relativist I can imagine there would be some situations (including real examples) in which it would be the sensible (and hence moral) thing to do.

Either Pruss's Cosmological Argument, or The Argument from Reason

A little, because the arguments all fall into the same category and all fail for the same reasons. But I made myself a question to debate (and defeat) all ID Proponents on this website, it is the reason why I originally joined this website anyway.
So far have debated Mykeil, GarretKadeDupre, V3nesl, Jellon, InstaGentoo and hoping to debate Joepalscak and Dr Obvious, although they have been avoiding debating me.....

Who do you think is the best theistic debater on the site? Best atheist debater?
I think I might be the best theistic debater when I debate DA =p

But probably Toviyah or Ajab although they both really suffer from bad rhetoric, or Zmikecuber (who has much better rhetoric). I would say rationalthinker but I barely classify him as a theist, lol.

Best atheist debater is probably n7.

I am not explaining that here, lol. I have debated it devils advocate vs Sagey if you were interested.

No.

My Win vs Wylted on Jesus being an Alien :-)
http://www.debate.org...

Would you rather have homosexual sex with someone you know (assuming consent) or hetro sex with someone you don't?
Hetro, I find the thought of performing homosexual sex repulsive.

They don't really know except that I am an atheist and I oppose marriage (although I better get invited to their weddings!)
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 7:56:31 PM
At 9/28/2014 6:30:18 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 9/28/2014 5:45:40 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:

Umm...
Zmikecuber, Yourself, GCL, Joey I like personally

<3

bsh1, Bluesteel, Whiteflame and maybe thett3 for all-round excellent debating skills.

4 =\= 10 :P

You are one of my favorite users!

That's actually pretty surprising, considering that I've only been here for a month haha
but thanks :D you're one of my favorite user as well

n7 vs Toviyah - A Human Soul Exists

that was epiiiic

Subutai vs kbub - There is an External Cause to the Universe
Larz vs Massivedump - Applejack is best pony

Zarroette. Lol.
I don't have another answer really...

I am very ready to accept I am wrong or probably on virtually anything. My values are plastic to what I know about the world, they aren't static and idealist.

I can definitely see that haha

No. Although because I am subjectivist/relativist I can imagine there would be some situations (including real examples) in which it would be the sensible (and hence moral) thing to do.

Either Pruss's Cosmological Argument, or The Argument from Reason

wow, I've never heard of either... XD

A little, because the arguments all fall into the same category and all fail for the same reasons. But I made myself a question to debate (and defeat) all ID Proponents on this website, it is the reason why I originally joined this website anyway.
So far have debated Mykeil, GarretKadeDupre, V3nesl, Jellon, InstaGentoo and hoping to debate Joepalscak and Dr Obvious, although they have been avoiding debating me.....

Who posed the greatest challenge to you?

zmike beat you... XD

But probably Toviyah or Ajab although they both really suffer from bad rhetoric, or Zmikecuber (who has much better rhetoric). I would say rationalthinker but I barely classify him as a theist, lol.

Yeah it's probably one of em... you don't like PCP?

Best atheist debater is probably n7.

I am not explaining that here, lol. I have debated it devils advocate vs Sagey if you were interested.

added to reading list

No.

My Win vs Wylted on Jesus being an Alien :-)

LOL. added to reading list XD

Hetro, *I find the thought of performing homosexual sex repulsive.*

that's mildly surprising, considering the things you don't find repulsive :P

They don't really know except that I am an atheist and I oppose marriage (although I better get invited to their weddings!)

what's your main objection to marriage?
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 8:10:57 PM
At 9/28/2014 7:56:31 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 9/28/2014 6:30:18 PM, Envisage wrote:

4 =\= 10 :P

Who posed the greatest challenge to you?
Don't know... none of them put together a well formed, complete, or coherent case so I won them all rather easily. Maybe Jellon. It's more a problem with ID than the debaters, since it's just a really bad hypothesis. No offence...

zmike beat you... XD

Yeah... was a tough debate, he is probably one of the hardest opponents to debate the arguments I used against, including atheist debaters.

Yeah it's probably one of em... you don't like PCP?
I haven't read many of his theist debates so I do not know. I was supposed to debate him on the PoE but then I changed my mind on the PoE being any good (divine command theory and non cognitivism trumps it), although I still think it causes a plethora of problems for the benevolent theist position.

Hetro, *I find the thought of performing homosexual sex repulsive.*

that's mildly surprising, considering the things you don't find repulsive :P

Lol... I do my best to separate my emotional tendancies from my philosophical/political views etc. So while I will feel physically uncomfortable watching a gay couple kiss or having sex, I keep my opinions as objective as possible. Hence why I fully support Wylted's rape battle, despite the sickening feelings it aroused in me.

what's your main objection to marriage?

Marriage is unnecessary. I will do a debate on it at some point.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 8:18:56 PM
At 9/28/2014 8:17:24 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
How does it feel to believe in something that is logically indefensible? trololol

I wouldn't know, I would defer to your vast experience of such.