Jump to topic:

*Presidential Update -- Week 14*

bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 3:11:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Howdy folks. It's that time of the week again.

Because this summer's suckiness seems to know no bounds, some things have come up in my personal life that, for at least the next few days (and, to be honest, for the last few days) will limit my ability to be fully active. This is not going to be a long-term thing--and if, for some reason it is, I obviously have some obligations. But I hope ya'll aren't too mad if I need to admit that, at least for the next few days, I will be limited in my activity.

As always, I'm going to strive to answer any questions or concerns anyone brings to my attention, and you can always message me, or my VP bsh1. I am optimistic that I will still be able to ensure all debates get at least one vote, and please continue to PM me if you have a debate that's at 48 hours without a vote...that said, it's more possible than usual that I may not be able to get it taken care of. I hope that I can, and if I can't I can only cry your pardon.

Anyway, this update's late enough, and I don't have any site tips or tricks this week. Sorry for sucking.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
SehkseaGineus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 3:12:59 AM
At 9/28/2014 3:11:32 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Howdy folks. It's that time of the week again.

Because this summer's suckiness seems to know no bounds, some things have come up in my personal life that, for at least the next few days (and, to be honest, for the last few days) will limit my ability to be fully active. This is not going to be a long-term thing--and if, for some reason it is, I obviously have some obligations. But I hope ya'll aren't too mad if I need to admit that, at least for the next few days, I will be limited in my activity.

As always, I'm going to strive to answer any questions or concerns anyone brings to my attention, and you can always message me, or my VP bsh1. I am optimistic that I will still be able to ensure all debates get at least one vote, and please continue to PM me if you have a debate that's at 48 hours without a vote...that said, it's more possible than usual that I may not be able to get it taken care of. I hope that I can, and if I can't I can only cry your pardon.

Anyway, this update's late enough, and I don't have any site tips or tricks this week. Sorry for sucking.

I knew you weren't extinct! I knew it all along!
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 10:06:13 AM
At 9/28/2014 3:11:32 AM, bladerunner060 wrote:

As always, I'm going to strive to answer any questions or concerns anyone brings to my attention

When and why was Adam2's account closed? Because I had been fighting with that idiot for months before I left the site saying he should be banned, but it didnt happen until after i left the site
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015