Jump to topic:

DDO's silent support of anti fenimism

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 3:18:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Women just need to get back in the kitchen. I recently read this debate and I was appalled

http://www.debate.org...

What kind of women thinks she has the right to go out and get a job and stuff. There place is to serve us men. Hell this debate even says some people like to get raped, I learn something new every day

So if your a woman and in doubt, don't think. Just ask the nearest man next to you what to do. Don't try to be independat or capable because the bible supports and states that you are below us. Stop kidding yourself and just submit.
SehkseaGineus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 4:45:53 AM
At 9/28/2014 3:18:36 AM, Mikal wrote:
Women just need to get back in the kitchen. I recently read this debate and I was appalled

http://www.debate.org...

What kind of women thinks she has the right to go out and get a job and stuff. There place is to serve us men. Hell this debate even says some people like to get raped, I learn something new every day

So if your a woman and in doubt, don't think. Just ask the nearest man next to you what to do. Don't try to be independat or capable because the bible supports and states that you are below us. Stop kidding yourself and just submit.

Me am be so angry bout 'dis like what
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 4:46:04 AM
I think it was KBUB that ran the numbers in the most recent thread of hers and determined that on average women have smaller ELOs than men and are therefore dumber.

She also expressed outrage that the rape battle I had showcased a rape where 4 fat chicks rape a dude. This outrage is a result of seeing women in a position of power over a man.

Not all of DDO is against anti-feminism. Me and Kbub are with you and share your outrage.