Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

My computer won't post pics in my argumenrts

MonetaryOffset
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 8:17:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/28/2014 8:07:47 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

How are you attempting to post them? There are a few ways you could do it.

First, you could post the image to your photo album, and copy and paste from that to your argument. In my experience, this doesn't work in Google Chrome, but does in Firefox.

Second, you could use the code, which is preferable in some cases because it allows you to modify the size of the image. I don't recall it off-hand, but I'll try to find it.
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
Gaming_Debater
Posts: 233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 8:18:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/28/2014 8:17:44 AM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
At 9/28/2014 8:07:47 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

How are you attempting to post them? There are a few ways you could do it.

First, you could post the image to your photo album, and copy and paste from that to your argument. In my experience, this doesn't work in Google Chrome, but does in Firefox.

Second, you could use the code, which is preferable in some cases because it allows you to modify the size of the image. I don't recall it off-hand, but I'll try to find it.

Thx 4 the tip dude
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:15:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/28/2014 8:07:47 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

Have you tried setting it to Wumbo?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
RainbowDash52
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:29:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Just type the following:
<img src="http://something.jpg">

with http://something.jpg... being what you paste after right clicking an image and selecting copy image url
Gaming_Debater
Posts: 233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:46:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/28/2014 1:15:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2014 8:07:47 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

Have you tried setting it to Wumbo?

HAHAHAHAHA no. *sets it to Wumbo*

*Uses it*

OMG it shrunk my computer!

*Uses the technique to shrink my mom's cell phone*
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:54:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/28/2014 1:15:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2014 8:07:47 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

Have you tried setting it to Wumbo?

In order to do that, he must take a course in Wumbology.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 2:36:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/28/2014 1:54:11 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/28/2014 1:15:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2014 8:07:47 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

Have you tried setting it to Wumbo?

In order to do that, he must take a course in Wumbology.

its first grade!
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Gaming_Debater
Posts: 233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 4:43:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/28/2014 2:36:01 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2014 1:54:11 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 9/28/2014 1:15:59 PM, imabench wrote:
At 9/28/2014 8:07:47 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

Have you tried setting it to Wumbo?

In order to do that, he must take a course in Wumbology.

its first grade!

Theres no such thing as wumbology! gimme a definition of Wumbo!
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 5:47:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
There are two ways to post pictures in your debates.

1. Download your picture online, and save it your your albums on your debate.org profile. Right click it and press "copy image". Paste it in your argument.

2. Make sure your debate is in normal text, and paste this code: <img src="paste your image link here" width="300" height="300" />

You can change the width and height you whatever you want with the second method, so it is generally the more preffered way.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 5:54:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/28/2014 4:43:40 PM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
At 9/28/2014 3:23:19 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
You must do the rain dance.

the pokemon move?

Actually, you must pray to Charles Darwin.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Gaming_Debater
Posts: 233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 6:10:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/28/2014 5:54:27 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 9/28/2014 4:43:40 PM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
At 9/28/2014 3:23:19 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
You must do the rain dance.

the pokemon move?

Actually, you must pray to Charles Darwin.

no way.
Gaming_Debater
Posts: 233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 11:28:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/28/2014 5:47:36 PM, TUF wrote:
There are two ways to post pictures in your debates.

1. Download your picture online, and save it your your albums on your debate.org profile. Right click it and press "copy image". Paste it in your argument.

2. Make sure your debate is in normal text, and paste this code: <img src="paste your image link here" width="300" height="300" />

You can change the width and height you whatever you want with the second method, so it is generally the more preffered way.

thx dude
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 11:33:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2014 11:28:54 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
At 9/28/2014 5:47:36 PM, TUF wrote:
There are two ways to post pictures in your debates.

1. Download your picture online, and save it your your albums on your debate.org profile. Right click it and press "copy image". Paste it in your argument.

2. Make sure your debate is in normal text, and paste this code: <img src="paste your image link here" width="300" height="300" />

You can change the width and height you whatever you want with the second method, so it is generally the more preffered way.

thx dude

np
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227