Total Posts:64|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO now has 200,000 accounts

airmax1227
Posts: 13,752
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 9:55:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
DDO's 200k account was created today (9/28/2014)

We don't have anywhere near that many active members, but I thought it was an interesting milestone nonetheless.

About a year ago I posted the following thread noting the 100k milestone:

http://www.debate.org...

This time around I figured it would be interested to take a look at various milestones to note the time elapsed between them.

Account #1 created: 10/15/2007
Account #1000 created: 12/13/2007
Account #5000 created: 5/20/2008
Account #8000 created: 10/15/2008

It's pretty convenient that the 8k account was created on the one year anniversary to give a nice round number for the first year of DDO.

Account #10000 created: 1/8/2009
Account #15000 created: 9/25/2009
Account #15400 created: 10/15/2009

....

Account #20000 created: 5/9/2010
Account #22000 created: 9/7/2010
Account #30000 created: 6/24/2011

...

Account #50000 created: 10/31/2012
Account #75000 created: 4/17/2013

...

Account #100000 created: 9/27/2013
Account #200000 created: 9/28/2014
Debate.org Moderator
MonetaryOffset
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 9:56:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/28/2014 9:55:35 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
DDO's 200k account was created today (9/28/2014)

We don't have anywhere near that many active members, but I thought it was an interesting milestone nonetheless.

About a year ago I posted the following thread noting the 100k milestone:

http://www.debate.org...

This time around I figured it would be interested to take a look at various milestones to note the time elapsed between them.

Account #1 created: 10/15/2007
Account #1000 created: 12/13/2007
Account #5000 created: 5/20/2008
Account #8000 created: 10/15/2008

It's pretty convenient that the 8k account was created on the one year anniversary to give a nice round number for the first year of DDO.

Account #10000 created: 1/8/2009
Account #15000 created: 9/25/2009
Account #15400 created: 10/15/2009

....

Account #20000 created: 5/9/2010
Account #22000 created: 9/7/2010
Account #30000 created: 6/24/2011

...

Account #50000 created: 10/31/2012
Account #75000 created: 4/17/2013

...

Account #100000 created: 9/27/2013
Account #200000 created: 9/28/2014

About half of those are mine. Sorry.
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,752
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 10:03:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It's worth noting that as of right now there are 190,769 active accounts. "Active accounts" meaning accounts that are not closed or deactivated.
Debate.org Moderator
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,517
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 11:29:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/28/2014 9:55:35 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
DDO's 200k account was created today (9/28/2014)

We don't have anywhere near that many active members, but I thought it was an interesting milestone nonetheless.

About a year ago I posted the following thread noting the 100k milestone:

http://www.debate.org...

This time around I figured it would be interested to take a look at various milestones to note the time elapsed between them.

Account #1 created: 10/15/2007
Account #1000 created: 12/13/2007
Account #5000 created: 5/20/2008
Account #8000 created: 10/15/2008

It's pretty convenient that the 8k account was created on the one year anniversary to give a nice round number for the first year of DDO.

Account #10000 created: 1/8/2009
Account #15000 created: 9/25/2009
Account #15400 created: 10/15/2009

....

Account #20000 created: 5/9/2010
Account #22000 created: 9/7/2010
Account #30000 created: 6/24/2011

...

Account #50000 created: 10/31/2012
Account #75000 created: 4/17/2013

...

Account #100000 created: 9/27/2013
Account #200000 created: 9/28/2014

WHo was number 1 and who was number 200,000?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 11:43:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/28/2014 11:35:10 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 9/28/2014 11:33:10 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
wow, whats with the recent membership boom?

My story's attracting them all here.

That's plausible, especially given how amazing the latest episode was :D
I'm going to have to make a chart to keep track of all the charcters lol
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 11:45:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/28/2014 11:43:32 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 9/28/2014 11:35:10 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 9/28/2014 11:33:10 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
wow, whats with the recent membership boom?

My story's attracting them all here.

That's plausible, especially given how amazing the latest episode was :D
I'm going to have to make a chart to keep track of all the charcters lol

Thank you!
And don't worry. As you get more integrated with the community, you'll start recognising them. :-)
Mikal
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 11:47:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/28/2014 11:35:13 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/28/2014 11:29:45 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

WHo was number 1 and who was number 200,000?

#1 is Phil

http://www.debate.org...

#200,000 is Ch535

http://www.debate.org...

what number am i?
airmax1227
Posts: 13,752
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 11:55:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/28/2014 11:47:20 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 9/28/2014 11:35:13 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/28/2014 11:29:45 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

WHo was number 1 and who was number 200,000?

#1 is Phil

http://www.debate.org...

#200,000 is Ch535

http://www.debate.org...

what number am i?

88287
Debate.org Moderator
SamStevens
Posts: 3,921
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 12:02:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/28/2014 11:35:13 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/28/2014 11:29:45 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

WHo was number 1 and who was number 200,000?

#1 is Phil

http://www.debate.org...

#200,000 is Ch535

http://www.debate.org...

What number is my account?
"A finger up my as$ killed my erection" Unstob
"I accidentally bit down on a greenish cyst inside a chicken breast once and it did not taste that bad actually" Vaarka
"Watermelons are racially insensitive" Skep

"A moment or two of serious self-scrutiny, and you might observe that you no more decide the next thought you think than the next thought I write." Sam Harris, free will
imabench
Posts: 21,919
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 12:36:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
200,000 accounts? Thats awesome!

If my math is correct, that would mean that there have been about...... 40 good accounts, right?
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bsh1
Posts: 29,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 12:38:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Would it be bothersome if I asked what my account number is?

Nevertheless, this is a cool milestone!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

29,000th Post & Sort of Farewell: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,919
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 12:38:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/29/2014 12:38:00 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Would it be bothersome if I asked what my account number is?

I would also like to know what mine is.
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
airmax1227
Posts: 13,752
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:03:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/29/2014 12:38:00 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Would it be bothersome if I asked what my account number is?


92604
Debate.org Moderator
bsh1
Posts: 29,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:07:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/29/2014 1:03:54 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:38:00 AM, bsh1 wrote:
Would it be bothersome if I asked what my account number is?


92604

Cool! I am in the first 100,000 members to join the site...

Thanks, Airmax.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

29,000th Post & Sort of Farewell: http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,752
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:13:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/29/2014 1:08:27 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
Is it easy to find out someone's account number?
(that was an implicit request)

187234
Debate.org Moderator
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:14:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/29/2014 1:13:16 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:08:27 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
Is it easy to find out someone's account number?
(that was an implicit request)

187234

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY FIRST QUESTION, JERKFACE.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,752
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:15:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/29/2014 1:14:18 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:13:16 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:08:27 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
Is it easy to find out someone's account number?
(that was an implicit request)

187234

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY FIRST QUESTION, JERKFACE.

oops, sorry... It's easy enough I suppose... just takes me a couple minutes to look it up
Debate.org Moderator
Mikal
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:17:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/29/2014 1:15:30 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:14:18 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:13:16 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:08:27 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
Is it easy to find out someone's account number?
(that was an implicit request)

187234

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY FIRST QUESTION, JERKFACE.

oops, sorry... It's easy enough I suppose... just takes me a couple minutes to look it up

im sorry for what I have caused XD
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:35:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/29/2014 1:17:50 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:15:30 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:14:18 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:13:16 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:08:27 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
Is it easy to find out someone's account number?
(that was an implicit request)

187234

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY FIRST QUESTION, JERKFACE.

oops, sorry... It's easy enough I suppose... just takes me a couple minutes to look it up

im sorry for what I have caused XD

Did you just hack Uchicha. Whattf is going on?
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:37:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/29/2014 1:15:30 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:14:18 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:13:16 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:08:27 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
Is it easy to find out someone's account number?
(that was an implicit request)

187234

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY FIRST QUESTION, JERKFACE.

oops, sorry... It's easy enough I suppose... just takes me a couple minutes to look it up

Hey, Uchicha calm down. There's only one adminstrator here for all of us (1:200-000) as of now.
imabench
Posts: 21,919
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:39:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/29/2014 1:04:17 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:38:59 AM, imabench wrote:

I would also like to know what mine is.

32958

Weird, that's almost the number of times I've watched Frozen....
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Posts: 15,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:51:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
What's mine?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right